Thresholds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I shuddered to a thunderous climax. Soon after so did You, your hands gripping me by the shoulders while You blasted away buried to the hilt inside me. After several minutes, the throbbing of your cock reduced to minor tremors and You slowly slid out. Moving to my front You offered your member to me and I more than willingly opened my mouth and for the first time tasted both our juices as I sucked and licked You clean.

Eventually You stood up and then offered me your hand. As I rose I was wobbly on my legs for a moment but You steadied me. I felt fluids oozing down my thighs and retreated to the bathroom. After mopping myself up I returned to find You dressed and shortly thereafter You kissed me and exited. As I heard the deep rumble of your car starting and then disappearing into the humid night air I contemplated the day's adventures. Among other things, I'd seen another couple having sex, I'd done the same for their benefit, I'd done this outdoors, and I'd had sex in a new position that I really liked. The thresholds went on and on.

12