ThRobbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice tushy!" she cheered.

"Mother's finest," I managed.

"Hehe, smart boy... you'll go far."

Her hands were then sensually massaging my right thigh... and my ass. She was very cautious between the cheeks for a while... lovingly.

"How do you think you'll do today, Robbie? You gonna be okay?"

"Mother... definitely not," I made it obvious and then repeated. "Definitely not."

She laughed out loud and I joined in.

"Oh, I don't know... We might figure out a way to help relieve you." Her glove hand cradled my balls and began to massage them, while her other hand continued to feel my ass cheeks in a dangerous manner. I was a little concerned what she had in mind, but with her hand on my balls like that... no complaining.

"It feels like you might have a full refill stored in here, Robbie. You think that might be true?"

"Without question," I answered.

"Oh really? Hmmmmmm.... I like that you know."

"What?" I asked in a daze. Dangerous hand exploring my ass a bit more aggressively. Comforting one massaging my balls, building up fluid by the second...

"A man with lot's of cum to offer... That's just the best... I really like it... an excessive amount... that's kind of my style... Mmmmmmm," she moaned. And now the gloved hand was beneath me, channeling up my cock! OH MY GOD SHE'S TOUCHING IT!!

But soon after it happened she let go and popped the drain open, the water gurgling out... And came back to my end of the tub.

"You can turn over now, honey." I looked up at her and both her big juggs had released from confinement. They jutt out proudly over the helpless-to-contain fabric underneath. I could barely see past her spitfire nipples, to witness the Oscar worthy look on her face. "Oh don't mind these, Robbie. They're so difficult to control some times... but you know what that's like, don't you?" She reached down and held my face while she kissed my forehead.

I immediately went for a nipple to suck upon. But she caught me the moment I had my lips around one -- and slapped at my nose painlessly. "Ah, ah, ah... no touching. No touching Mommy. That's the rule, okay?"

I rolled onto my back and looked at her quietly, nodding. No touching her but...?

"Would you like me to plug the drain back up and finish the rest of you, Robbie?" She took her wet fingers to her nipples and began to pinch and pull while waiting for my response, collecting suds on the breasts with the glove on it. Looking down at me as innocent as possible while her lips occasionally flashed what wicked chirp.

"You like to look at Mommy's big boobies, don't you, Robbie? Don't have tits like this at school, did they? No wonder no one knew how to handle you... You better decide real quick though, sweety. Watch Mommy play with her pretty tits? Or plug the water back up and make Robbie's cock do a nice big mess for her to clean up? Bathtub is a very nice place for that, Robbie. Decide... before the drain decides for you. Gosh, I sure hope you don't disappoint yourself..."

I kicked at the drain nozzle sharply, "Finish on me! Finish on me!!" The water was just a few inches over my thighs now... and Mom was about to suck one of her own tits in her mouth. I got lucky and not all at once -- kicked the nozzle close and shut the drain off.

She held her mouth open in a freeze frame -- an inch or two from her nipple. God I wanted to see that! Saliva dripped down onto her point.... and she released it from her grasp, rubbing a finger in a quick circle across the tip where the saliva had fallen.

"Excellent choice, Robbie... Now here's the deal. I feel it might be okay to stroke you off with this glove on my hand... cuz I'm not really touching you, right?"

"Right! That's right! Right! Right! Yeah, great idea!"

"I'm glad you agree," she smiled. "But I also think it's very naughty for me to watch what I'm doing. It's probably not ok what I'm going to do. But I want to do it anyway... for you. And we'll see how it goes when I'm done. That will determine if there ought to be a next time or not..."

"Right, I won't do anything wrong. I promise!"

"I know you won't sweety. It's just my own concerns, okay? So I'm going to slide the curtain across, so we can't see each other while I do that for you, okay Robbie?" The sexuality in her heavy eyelids was the warmest thing I'd ever seen. "But I'll talk to you. And you can talk to me. And Robbie?"

"Yeah, Mom?" My heart was beating fast and irregular.

"I hope I make you cum more than ever... will you show me how much you can do this time? I won't fall asleep on you THIS time..."

"I will, I will! I can do lots. LOTS!"

"Mmmmm... you're making Mommy really horny, my gifted, talented boy..." She pinched each nipple once more and winked at me. "Lay back now, okay? Let Mommy handle evvvvvvverything." And she closed the clear curtain across my face.

Not long after, her soap sudsy glove crept over the edge of the tub, under the curtain, seeking me out... I could only help her, sliding my hips around trying desperately to get it into her hand. I'd swear she was missing on purpose, Then finally... "Ahhhhhhhh, there yuuu are! My big boyyyyy... Mommy's got a gift for you... make your tension go away."

"I've got a gift for you too!" I exclaimed.

"Ohhh yess yuuu DO! Don't I know it... Let's see what we can do with your big toy."

Her strokes were slow and soft at first. And she wanted the length of my cock.

"Oh my, Robbie... It's MUCH too big for little girls... you're in good hands now."

It wasn't going to take me long. No way, no how. I was 15 seconds away from holding on for dear life, just to extend the pleasure and hear what she had to say.

Her shadow form smashed up against the curtain, nipples pinching through a barrier just barely not too thick for them. Jesus! "I can seeeeeeeee you in theeeeeere... Who's in there? Is that my Robbie in there?"

"Yes!" I confirmed. My god... she was a total whackjob... I loved it.

"That's the biggest cock that Mommy's ever seen, baby boy. Not to mention had her hands on..."

"Stroke it, Mommy. Stroke it! You can have it. It's all yours!"

"Oh no, I wouldn't make promises you cant' keep, sweety... But I'll take full advantage for now." Her speed increased. "God that's a lot of cock, baby. Damn!"

I started bucking my hips up into her soapy fist, make sure she got all of it. How could pussy be any better than this?!

"Oh boy... lots of cock..." she backed away from the curtain but I could make out the shape of her hips arching back, and an arm back there... I think she was slipping her shorts off!! "I'm just gonna have to... just a little bit... ooooooohh."

"What, Mommy. What? What are you doing?"

"Don't you worry, baby. Mommy's just taking care of business back here. I won't forget about you... Don't you dare touch that curtain."

"Not gonna. I promise."

"That's a gewwwwrrrrrrRRR! That's a good boy. That's a GOOD boy. Such a grrrrrrrrwddd boy!!" her speed got much faster suddenly and her voice changed tone. All that growling and stuff. Her hand began to dance on my cock in ways I couldn't anticipate. And she banged around haphazardly into the curtain. I could sometimes make out the shape of her hips and her hand like,,, doing something back there. I couldn't last too much longer. My cock was never cleaner and I'd never felt this sensation before... 'Gotta hold on, gotta hold on... gotta make it good for her... gotta be good or you'll blow it... don't say blow, don't say blow!'

"Honey, don't cum yet. I can feel it in you. Hold on just a little longer. I want your best, okay?"

She calmed her movements and whatever was happening behind her ass was over. I heard her slurping on something instead.

"Gawd, I'm such a slut. Oh my god," she laughed.

"What Mom, is that okay?"

"Hell yeah it is, honey. It better be..."

She made louder slurping noises and went around to the lower half of the tub, near the edge of the partition that was open at my knees. And suddenly stopped herself. Reaching her glove hand back inside to get a tighter grip on me.

"Oh my god Robbie, don't let me in there... don't let me in there... I'm so glad the curtain's between us... I can't hardly stand not to suck that strong cock of yours! I just wanna SUCK it so baddd. Would that be good for you, baby? Mommy suck it just the way you like?"

"Oh god, yes. I don't know how I like it. I've never had..."

"Mommy knows ahead of time, honey. Mommy knows..."

I was confused. I didn't know whether to not let her in like she asked, or kick aside the curtain and get my fuckin cock sucked! I didn't want to betray her!!

The moment past. "That's a good boy, baby. Good boy... good boy..." Her hand got urgent on my cock again, real fine grip from her position, a forearm away from her right at the curtain. "I bet you'd hurt me with it, baby. Too much cock to take. Gonna hurt me. Hurt me with it."

Huh? I didn't want to hurt her.

Her face smashed up against the plastic and she started sucking on it. Twirling her tongue around and stamping away... "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... la-la-la-la-la-al-la-al..."

Holy shit I had to blow soon. She felt me.

"That's it baby... CUM for your mother. CUM for your mother... fisting that monster cock for you... she wants it bad, wants it so BAD, baby!... la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... la-la-la-la-la-al-la-awl..."

Her hand threw suds around the bathtub, blowing off my cock head. She never cheat any part of the cock, base to cock-ridge, base to cock-ridge... I thrust my best urgent rhythm up in to her fist on descent. Her grip was perfect!

She began banging her hips into the exterior of the tub. Mercilessly. "CUM on baby, DO IT! Blow the top off this roof and rain down on us. Make that big bastard cock of yours blow, baby. GO!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god..." my body began to quake all over.

"THAT'S it GIMME all yer lovin..." she cried.

"All your hugs and kisses too?" I somehow remembered?

"YEAH! EVERYTHING! GIMME ALL YOUR SEEEED!!"

So I did. The trembling from everywhere other than my fistfucked pole raced into it, and I literally felt the top blow off. Had to look at it to make sure it hadn't. And saw the shadow of my mom there, up against the curtain. I wanted to be on her, not like last time. I'd spent a few blows onto the curtain and one beyond, the curtain kind hit her dead in the face and she could feel the impact, "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... la-la-la-la-la-al-la-arwl..." she continued sucking at the curtain where my blast had punched her.

And then I jumped right through the plastic.... grabbed her through the shower curtain and painfully held my damaged arms around her while we fell to the floor, snapping all the plastic off the curtain rod above... slamming my hips up forcefully through her fist that never let go.

"Oh Mommmmmmeee, it's so gooooooooood!" I humped away at her, the curtain between us.

"It's okay, baby. I gotchu... I gotchu... give it ALL to me... I want all of it..."

On and on I rutted, never forgetting her desire for me to spend a whole lot on her. Show how much I can cum... better not disappoint.

"That's a good boy, baby. Mommy loves you... it's gonna be alright, Mommy loves you."

Her hand stopped fisting and held on to my base, feeling the last few pulses continue...

"It's soooooo much, honey. You're going and going..."

Going and going, I continued to hump away while I bled out.

"I gotchu, baby. I gotcha, baby... Mommy's okay. Got you good... gonna be allllllright."

I managed to huff out one more thing before passing out myself...

"D'I dewww goooooooood?"

She held me tight and circled her free hand in a pattern behind my back. "The best, baby. You're the best."

Bzzzzzzzt. Out went the light in my mind. Literally shorted out.

12