Throbbing Under My Thong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

Jeff then grunted loud and I felt his sperm shoot into the condom as his cock expanded and pulsated time after time. Once he was finished and without any warning he pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty and as if part of me was missing. "Sorry," he said, "I've got a contract to sign." I knew I had been used.

I looked up and there was George wanking over me and a spray of cum splashed over my breasts.

Slowly I staggered to my feet looking for my clothes, first wiping away George's spunk with a bar towel. I soon had my skirt and cardigan on, the see through top was too ripped to wear. Jeff and my husband were shaking hands and the contract was handed over, the deal completed.

"Let's go," said my husband abruptly and we left the Bistro to walk back to the hotel.

"Still flashing your tits I see you fucking whore," grunted my spouse when he saw they were barely covered. I pulled the cardigan together to try and hide my quivering cleavage.

"Don't bother whore, let every fucker see," he continued, "How could I be married to such a slut?" He continued calling me whore, slut, filthy cunt and other names all the way back to the hotel. We eventually reached our room and he angrily repeated the same thing, "You are a fucking filthy whore."

The peculiar thing was that his words were turning me on again. "So why don't you punish me then?"

I stood in front of him and undid my cardigan and skirt so that I was naked other than for my stockings and heels. "Go on punish me."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and sat in a chair pulling me over his knee with my bottom in the air.

Thwack! His hand hit my bottom. "Whore." Then again. "Fucking slut." Each smack stung for a moment but the glow afterwards took me to new heights. I opened my legs as much as I could so that he could see my anus and cunt as he struck me. Soon he was reaching and slapping my gaping pussy. I wriggled off his lap and onto the bed where I knelt on all fours with my head down and my arse high, pointing towards him, my legs spread. Everything was available to him, whatever he wanted. I felt him behind me, his hard penis slapping against my bottom.

"Take me hard, be rough."

His cock was soon slamming powerfully into my cunt as far as he could go. In and out, in and out. Then he stopped and pulled out and was fingering my anus. We had never had anal sex before. His penis was wet and slippery from my pussy and the head pushed at my virgin opening. I was gasping with anticipation and my heart was pounding away faster and faster. I screamed out as he entered my rosebud for the first time. I was frightened but he pushed further into me as I tried to relax my anal muscles. Again he thrust forward and went further into me. Soon he was fucking my arse and again calling me a whore and a slut. I didn't think I could take any more, there were tears in my eyes as he ripped into me. He withdrew quickly and turned me over roughly shuffling his penis towards my mouth.

"Open your mouth, you whore." He rubbed his cock hard until he came aiming his spunk into my mouth. There was so much I nearly choked. "Swallow it all, slut." I did my best but some was running down my chin and over my face. At last he was finished and slumped next to me.

"God", I thought, "What's wrong with me."

I awoke a few hours later and went to the bathroom.

My husband was awake when I slipped back into bed.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I promised Jeff he could fuck you if he signed the contract. I shouldn't have done that."

"You fucking pimp," I said.

"I guess we make a good team then, whore, don't we? Oh by the way I do love you. I love you very much."

Before I could say anything else he lent over and kissed me and went on to make gentle, sensuous love to me, just as I remembered from when we were first married. It was wonderful as he finally filled me with his hot semen, our juices mingling together.

At last I felt properly and fully satisfied ... well, at least for a while!

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers
12