Through Artemisia's Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------(_*_)-------

Out of the corner of her eyes - squinted in passion - Artemisia caught glimpse of a flicker of light. Rachel's bedroom light, to be precise, coming on briefly and then quickly turning off again. She was engrossed in passion with the task at hand, riding up and down in Marcel's lap, his heat filling her hunger. She faced away from him so he could watch and play with her ass while she rode. Usually he had a preference to be very dominant when he fucked her, so he was usually on top. But giving him her ass to play with kept him placated enough to let her be on top and control the action for a little while.

When she first climbed him and began to work her pussy over his dick, he spread her cheeks and placed his thumb right there, over her smaller, tighter hole. He began by just tapping it and watching it clinch in anticipation. When he was satisfied that she was hungry for more, he pressed his thumb against her anus but did not enter. This drove Artemisia crazy. He did this until she begged, begged him to enter her ass, to finger fuck her there. Still he made her wait. He always made her wait. She hated it and she loved it. Hated it because she thought she would die of desire, loved it because by prolonging her satisfaction he intensified it when she finally gained her release.

Finally Marcel wet his thumb in her pussy nectar and began to slide it inside of her ass while she pumped her pussy over his hardness. She grabbed her breasts to rub and pinch her nipples to achieve the full body stimulation that she had come to love so much with their lovemaking. It was at that point that she caught the flicker of light in her neighbor's window. Rachel's curtains were closed, but just the thought that by chance she might look out and catch the horny couple in the act again sent a fresh flood out of Artemisia's pussy. She released her breasts and bent over, supporting her weight by putting her hands on his knees, so she could fuck him harder. She looked down between them and could see his dick every time it emerged from inside her, all slick with her juices. This was something they both loved – watching him going in and out of her. The musty smell of sex was thick in the air. Most often she was in a position where she could not enjoy the sight of him thrusting in and out of her, so she took full advantage of the opportunity to watch the lusty act. This angle also gave him better access to her ass, and he wasted no time in letting his fingers increase their assault on her tender anus. She moaned her approval at his ministrations.

"That's it baby, work that pussy on my dick while I finger-fuck your ass!"

"Yes!, my god, do it, baby! She needs you inside her!"

"I love watching your ass, and I love watching you give your ass to me!"

"She's all yours, you know she's all yours! Do what ever you want with her..."

While her ass was finger fucked Artemisia continued to pump her hips over him vigorously. She looked up and out of her window, and that is when she saw that the curtains had been drawn and the window was up. It was dark and she could not see inside to see if Rachel was watching, but her gut told her that she likely was. It turned Artemisia on immensely, more so than she already was; something she did not think was possible. If Rachel was watching, Artemisia decided she was going to give her a great performance. She would start by teaching her just how to give a good blowjob!

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel was on fire watching the two lovers go at it. Artemisia was now riding bent forward instead of sitting up straight, and was pumping her pussy down on her lover's cock with force. Every fourth stroke or so she would grind herself on his shaft while it was fully inside her then resume her aerial bombardment. Rachel could also hear how dirty they talked to each other while they were fucking, and she was surprised to learn that it, too, was a turn on for her. Artemisia was teaching her more about herself every day.

What she saw next shocked her. Artemisia lifted her pussy completely off her lover's dick and backed up to lower it onto his face. Rachel could see his mouth and jaw working as his tongue slithered into her hot wet folds. Then Artemisia took his glistening rod in her hand to stand it up straight in the air. Rachel could see light reflecting off of it giving away its wetness. Artemisia looked at it with lust-filled eyes for a few seconds before looking directly over into Rachel's window. Rachel's heart stopped as it seemed that Artemisia was looking right at her! She stopped masturbating and sat there, wondering what to do and fearing that she was caught. Her heart was in her throat and her pulse was racing. There would be no excuses this time. Could Artemisia even see inside her bedroom? It was dark, she was pretty sure no one could see anything – she could deny it. But should she stop and close the window or just keep going? Would Artemisia keep having sex knowing she was being watched? Would they go to another room or close their own curtains?

All these thoughts raced through Rachel's mind as she sat there frozen for what seemed like an eternity. What happened next was even more shocking to her. Artemisia seemed to wink at her, knowingly, and with that, sank her mouth down on her lover's throbbing cock and began to suck him earnestly. Rachel looked on in awe. She watched Artemisia lick the shaft all over and rub it all over her face, and then stuff as much of it into her mouth as she possibly could. With one hand she jacked him off while her mouth followed her hand up and down. The rhythmic bulging in Artemisia's cheeks told Rachel that the woman's tongue was working overtime lavishing extra attention on the sensitive head to compliment the sucking motion of her lips.

Rachel didn't know what to do or think. Should she continue watching, knowing that Artemisia knew she was watching? Even though she seemed to be ok with it? Was Rachel ok with it? Her body made the decision for her, as her hand involuntarily resumed its attention to her clit. For now, she would have to be ok with it. She was past the point of no return and she needed the release that the huge orgasm building inside her promised.

-------(_*_)-------

As Artemisia hungrily sucked Marcel in and out of her mouth he ate her pussy with reverence. She was inspired, though, to suck him even more passionately when his mouth traveled up from her pussy to deliver an intimate kiss to her puckered anus. She had taken the time to prepare for him, and his tongue thanked her for the sweet clean and fresh-smelling ass she presented. He slid his tongue over the ridges of her tight little star before pressing its tip at her center to gain entry. As she relaxed for him, he began a gradual tongue fucking of her ass, and it drove her wild. The only problem with this, Artemisia thought, was that Rachel was missing out on observing the deliciously lewd act, unable to see it from their position. If she couldn't see the action, Artemisia decided, she should at least here it.

"Marcel," she moaned, "I love when you lick my ass while eating my pussy!" Artemisia exclaimed, loud enough for her neighbor to hear, taking her mouth off of his dick for a second. No sooner had she said it then she plunged her lips back over his cock and tried to force it down her throat. 'My God,' she thought to herself. Being dirty got her so hot! She laughed to herself wickedly, knowing the effect her words must be having on her young and innocent neighbor. As she got more and more turned on it just increased her boldness.

"Yes, baby, tongue fuck my ass!" she yelled, pressing her ass back onto his face. "I love it when you do that to my ass... gets her so ready for your dick! Mmmm," she moaned, resuming her sucking, still loud enough for Rachel to hear. But she didn't just want Rachel to hear, she wanted her to see. She wanted her to see just how wonderful uninhibited sex could be. And being watched was turning her on tremendously, there was no denying it. She would have to figure out what it all meant later. But for that moment, she was going to just go with it and enjoy the experience. She thought about what she could do to make sure Rachel saw all the action. Coming up with an idea, she dismounted from her lover completely and asked him to turn over on his knees. "I wanna give you a treat now, baby, let me return the favor," she said. Marcel realized she was in a particularly raunchy mood, which turned him on even more. How could he resist such a request?

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel couldn't believe her ears or her eyes. She was prepared to watch some hot sex, she was not prepared for the filthy raunchiness that was being displayed before her. She was appalled to see Artemisia's lover get out from under her and bend over, only for Artemisia to bend down and begin licking up and down the crack of his ass before settling in the center. Then she was even more appalled to watch them switch places so he could do the same to her. In her mind, she told herself she was disgusted, but her body said otherwise. The grunts and moans emanating from the window told the story of lovers in ecstasy. And the looks on their faces told the same story. Rachel's body responded on its own while her mind tried to make sense of it. She rubbed her clit more vigorously as her orgasm charged toward her like a freight train.

That orgasm came as Artemisia's lover told her to lie down flat on her stomach. She did so with her legs pointing out toward the window and her ass slightly arched into the air.

"Now spread your cheeks for me baby and let me see that pussy," he commanded. "I'm gonna pound that sweet pussy of yours some more, then I'm going to fuck your ass."

Rachel had a perfect vantage point to watch him climb over Artemisia, placing his legs on either side of her, and then lower his dick into her waiting and spread pussy. A raw passion took over as he started slamming his hips down into her, driving his dick into her with a savage force. She could hear Artemisia screaming her approval, and it was all too much for Rachel. She lost it, her own orgasm sending her body into convulsions. She heard louder, closer screaming and realized it shock that it was her own voice, yelling out her own passionate release. Her orgasm went on and on, lasting almost five minutes, driven on by the relentless fucking Artemisia was receiving. Her own pussy grew demandingly hungry, needing something much more than just some fingers rubbing her clit. She took her other hand and shoved two fingers inside of herself while she continued rubbing her pleasure center.

-------(_*_)-------

Artemisia was so turned on getting fucked so wildly while her neighbor watched that she was near orgasm without any anal stimulation. Lately, she had come to enjoy their anal play so much that it was usually having something in her ass – his fingers, a toy, or his driving cock – that brought on her climax. But now, both of his hands were on either side of her head supporting his weight as he pounded into her pussy. She wasn't even rubbing her clit as both her hands were occupied spreading herself as wide as possible, hoping that Rachel was getting a good view. Just knowing that Rachel might be watching, was probably watching, gave Artemisia all the added rush necessary. She begged Marcel to let her go over the edge.

"Baby I'm so close... tell me when, tell me when to cum!"

Instead of granting her request, he backed up off of her to bring her hips higher in the air and then resumed fucking her in a classic doggie style. The loud sound of his hand slapping her right buttock pre-empted his reply: "You know there's no cuming until I'm fucking your ass!" he said, followed by two more slaps in quick succession. "What's gotten into you?" he asked, spanking her again. "I haven't even put your toy in there yet!"

"Oh God yes! Spank my ass! And yes, put it in my ass. Get her all ready for you." Marcel reached over toward the night stand for a large pink butt plug they used as part of their sexual play to stretch Artemisia's anus and get it ready for fucking. It was about as fat as a large cucumber at its thickest point, and it was the second butt plug toy they had bought together. The first was much smaller – back when Artemisia didn't think her ass could take much in it. These toys had become a regular part of their sex play.

Artemisia was on fire, and when he spanked her ass while he fucked her, it just brought her all the more close to orgasm.

"Is that ass hungry for me? She want me to feed her?" he demanded.

"Yes!!!," she growled. "Put it in me and get her ready for you. That's what I really want inside me!" A now free hand shot to her pussy and began to masturbate while he continued fucking her. She was close, real close, and she didn't know if she would be able to hold it this time. Then suddenly she felt something cold and wet land directly on her anus. A second later it was followed by an insistent thumb demanding entrance. She quickly relaxed to accept the oh-so-welcome invader. Within a minute she was getting finger-fucked in her ass in alternate strokes of the fucking her pussy continued to take. Artemisia was in heaven. She had to stop playing with her clit to refrain from coming before he gave her permission. The only problem was, with his back to the window, she knew Rachel wasn't getting to see what he was doing to her ass. She desperately wanted Rachel to see, and she thought about how she could orchestrate this without being too obvious. She needed to think of something quick, because he withdrew his thumb from her ass and reached for their toy.

-------(_*_)-------

Rachel was working her way up to another orgasm. Every time Artemisia took another slap on the ass while he fucked her brought forth a static charge of increased arousal. She certainly never imagined that she would be watching a couple have very raunchy and graphic sex while she masturbated. What had become of her? In just a few short weeks, oh how she was changing.

Rachel's breath caught in her throat when she observed Artemisia's lover reaching for some weird, conical-shaped pink object. She had no idea of what it was for or what they would do with it. She had heard of fake penises, dildos and vibrators, but what he held didn't look like any penis, so she was confused. Before they did do anything with it, Artemisia abruptly turned around and took her lover's penis into her mouth once again, pushing him back on the bed.

-------(_*_)-------

Artemisia could not believe how dirty of a mood she was in. She took her mouth off of him just long enough to exclaim, loud enough for Rachel to hear, "God, I love sucking my pussy off your cock!" then her mouth engulfed him again, getting him as deep in her throat as possible. And she knew her dirty mood was turning him on, which turned her on even more. She could feel his dick throbbing in her mouth involuntarily and knew that she was not the only one on the verge of orgasm. Not wanting to spoil her ending, she stopped sucking him and repositioned herself on all fours. This time, however, instead of her ass facing directly out the window, she angled it a bit. This way, when he got behind her to put the butt plug in her ass, Rachel would hopefully be able to see exactly what he was doing. She once again felt a dollop of lube splash against her anus causing it to twitch in anticipation. She was so hungry for it! She could hear Marcel lathering lube on the butt plug as well, making her groan in anticipation.

"Ok, baby, spread your cheeks and relax for me. Let me in."

Artemisia did as she was told and spread her ass wide for his and her gaze. She always loved exposing herself for him but was still a little shocked at how much she was enjoying being an exhibitionist for a third party. It wasn't something she would ever do out in public but for some reason it felt safe in the confines of her bedroom, under circumstances where she could pretend she did not know she was being watched. Whatever the reason, she was so turned on that it did not matter at that moment. She relaxed her anus with eager excitement.

"I can't wait to have you both in me!"

Marcel began by pushing his long and thick middle finger into Artemisia's anus to spread the lube around and to increase her arousal. He angled his finger downward to locate her g-spot through her rectal and vaginal walls and began a steady pressure massage of it, forcing his finger in an out. He kept this up for a few minutes until he saw her pussy begin to leak wetness and felt her asshole really relax for him. Then he slowly withdrew his finger and placed the butt plug along her crack and began to tease her ass with it, pushing it in a little bit before withdrawing it and watching her hole clinch as if blowing him a puckered kiss. This always made Artemisia get absolutely drenched. When he finally slid the butt plug all the way inside her, she distinctly heard a gasp and an audible 'oh my god!' come through her window. The final confirmation that they had an audience of Rachel was all Artemisia could take. As her sphincter closed around the toy's tapered end, she reached the point of no return.

Apparently, so was her lover. He wasted no time slamming his dick back inside her pussy once the butt plug was securely in her ass. He took a fierce grip of her waist and pulled her back into his slamming hips. Artemisia was beside herself. With the butt plug inside her ass, the pressure in her pussy was twice as tight. This meant she could feel every ridge and every vein on his turgid, throbbing shaft as it slammed in and out of her. She was wondrously full. Every nerve ending in her lower body was on fire.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I can't stop it, I'm gonna cum! Oh shit, oh fuck, oh goooooddddd.....!!!!!"

Marcel continued fucking her through her orgasm. Artemisia didn't think it was possible, but his thrusts into her pussy actually got stronger, harder, and faster. She knew he was also at the point of no return, and she knew exactly what would be the correct climax for this performance.

"Yes, baby, cum with me! Cum with me! Cum in my mouth and let me taste you!"

Marcel had every intention of waiting to fuck her ass but this was just too much. Something had Artemisia in a very slutty mood and it was killing his willpower to hold back his orgasm. He was already grunting with the force and effort he was putting into fucking her pussy. His large hands dug into her hips as his muscular arms pulled her back against his relentless pistoning. Her cunt was drenched and clung to him oh so tightly with the dildo in her ass. He was a goner and there was no use fighting it. With one final lunge into her and one final "Unnnnnggggghhhhhh!!!!!" he pulled out of her mushy center.

"Sweet Jesus, baby, bring me that sweet mouth!"

Artemisia hurriedly turned to capture his exploding tip with her lips and sucked it dry, swallowing every drop. As she sucked and swirled her tongue around his head, she heard a faint and strained "Oh shit... oh fuck... oh god!" through her window and she knew that Rachel, too, was enjoying her own orgasm. She didn't have a chance to bask in her own afterglow but this was well worth it. Marcel's body convulsed through his orgasm until finally he was too sensitive to receive any more attention from her and then collapsed onto his back. Artemisia climbed over his chest to give him the hottest, wettest, and most passionate kiss they may have ever shared. Then she, too, collapsed on his chest facing out her window and looked into the dark abyss next door. She gave Rachel a huge smile and a wink and then nodded off to sleep.