All Comments on 'Through the Ages'

by JenniferLassalleEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly Erotic

I hope he gave her the exact kind of spanking she needed and desired!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A blast of a first story!

I loved this one -- thank you, and welcome to Literotica. I am sure you are going to be very popular here if this, your first story, is anything to go on!

Five stars!

JenniferLassalleEdwardsJenniferLassalleEdwardsover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have been truly nervous to push the submit button...and to even look if there were comments. You are too kind!

JLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional

A bit of everything and all done very well. I'm a fan of kink, realism and a good HEA. You delivered on all fronts.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
A jewel among the rocks

An amazingly wonderful, flawless story that establishes you as a talented and imaginative writer. I hope the reaction to this first offering of yours encourages you to submit many more. It was so classy that I do believe you could have fleshed it out some more and sold it as an e-book on Amazon. FIVE STARS for sure!

JenniferLassalleEdwardsJenniferLassalleEdwardsover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am toying with the idea of exploring Akiyo's story and journey of self-discovering into the life of BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Very well written.

Captivating, in fact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferLassalleEdwards@JenniferLassalleEdwards
Since writing this short, I have published 4 novels on Amazon & other places you find you favorite ebooks. JLE is a Cajun girl from Louisiana who now resides in Colorado with a husband and a furry menagerie. Constantly changing interests, she still does not know what she want...

story TAGS