Through The Looking Glass Darkly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manhood in hand, he laughed as for the first time in his life he urinated standing up. When done, {Doug} couldn't resist the temptation to run his hand up and down his cock. It was a pretty nice feeling he had to say.

Sibling rivalry aside, he had to admit his new body was nicely equipped as far as manhood went. As Lara, he had only seen a handful of cocks first hand, but the one he was now holding fell in the upper ten percent.

"Might as well get the full picture," he thought as he stripped off all his clothes and stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror.

Turning first one way, then the other, {Doug} had to admit that, for a guy, it was a nice body. It could be a lot worse, the image of that fat, out of shape deliveryman coming to mind.

"I wonder if I dare," {Doug} thought as he continued to stroke his erect cock. "After all, I'm sure {Lara} is checking out her new body down the hall."

He finally decided that scientifically speaking of course, it did fall into the realm of seeing how the other half lives. Besides it was too good an opportunity to pass up, {Doug} stretched out naked on his bed and began the time-honored practice of jerking off.

He closed his eyes as his hand moved up and down his cock, producing an interesting series of sensations with his motions. From deep inside his balls, {Doug} could feel what he assumed was the first swells of an approaching orgasm.

"So this is what it feels like for a guy," {Doug} said softly as the pressure in his balls swelled until he thought they might explode.

Explode they did a few moments later, in a quite delightful manner. A male orgasm was quite different, {Doug} decided as he looked at his hand to discover it covered in milky white goo. Different, but very enjoyable in its own right.

"I wonder how {Lara} is making out down the hall?" {Doug} thought as he washed himself off and drifted off to sleep. A small part of him hoping that he'd wake up to find this all a dream.

Down the short corridor separating the bedrooms, {Lara} had pretty much come to the same conclusions {Doug} had. Hopefully, this would all be over in a few days, but until then, make the most of it.

The mirror in Lara's room was even larger than the one in {Doug's}bath, and it was in front of this that {Lara} now stood. She had already taken off her blouse and was now trying to undo the clasp of her bra.

"Never thought I'd have to open one of these from the inside," she laughed, trying to find some humor in the situation.

Finally off it came, and {Lara} brought her slender hands up to cup her breasts. They were small, she thought, much smaller than Betty's or any of the girls Doug normally dated. Yet, they were so very sensitive to touch. Rubbing her fingers against the bright pink nipples, she felt them grow hard. It was a pretty nice feeling.

Spreading out her fingers, she squeezed the mounds hard, playing with their softness. It suddenly occurred to her that the way Doug had played with his girlfriend's breasts might not have been the best way. A softer, gentler touch felt much nicer.

"It's a good thing guys don't have tits," {Lara} laughed as she stopped playing with hers, "or they'd walk around all day squeezing them."

It was an old joke but one that seemed strangely appropriate.

Running her hands down her body, {Lara} slid them under the elastic of her panties and against the light brown hair of her pussy.

"Well this I know I'm good at," she though as her fingers played with her womanhood.

She was indeed quit skilled with her hands, the memory of that skill transferred as well. It didn't take long for {Lara} to sample her first female orgasm.

"Fucking outrageous!" {Lara} said as her climax subsided. "Lara must do that every night."

{Lara} got very little sleep that night, exploring every inch of her borrowed body.

"I wonder if she's really still a virgin?" {Lara} thought just before sleep finally overcame lust.

{Doug} woke the next morning, half hoping that it would indeed turn out to be some sort of dream. It only took a moments to know that it wasn't. He tossed off the sheet and sat up on the side of the bed.

"Good God!" {Doug} said as he looked down at his crotch. "Do they wake up every morning with a hard on?"

A quick trip to the bathroom for a nature call brought the erection back to more manageable proportions. {Doug} was actually a little bit disappointed, thinking that "beating the meat" was something worth trying again. He was sure there would be other opportunities.

That idea brought forth another interesting question. What would it take to produce an erotic reaction in this body. {Doug} knew that there was a collection of nudie magazines hidden in the back of the closet. Would looking at the girls in them produce an erection, or would the "female identity" in his mind see that as a lesbian reaction. Something to think about, and maybe to try later.

A quick shower, during which {Doug} managed to avoid playing with his newfound toy too much, helped wash away much of the night's confusion. Dressing for the day in shorts and a T-shirt, he was thankful that clothes differed only in size. {Lara} must've been facing a much more difficult choice.

To {Doug's} surprise, {Lara} was already at the breakfast table, having a cup of coffee. She had solved the clothing problem in much the same way, with shorts and a T-shirt. {Doug} noticed, however, that {Lara} had chosen an old shirt that was now too tight. She also hadn't bothered with a bra, the nipples of her breasts being quite visible through the shirt.

Normally, Lara wore very little make-up, preferring a more natural look, so {Lara} hadn't even tried. {Doug} suppressed a smile when he considered that if this had happened a week earlier in the month, {Lara} would have had a lot bigger concern than how to wear make-up.

"Well we made it through the night," {Doug} said, pouring a cup of tea and dropping two slices of bread into the toaster, "hopefully without too many surprises."

"I'm glad you still find humor in all of this," {Lara} said, a note of dissatisfaction in her voice.

"Just trying to make the best of it," {Doug} chimed back, "Making the most of a strange situation."

"Not a bad idea," {Lara} said in a response too quick to be spontaneous, "I should be doing the same thing."

"What do you mean?" {Doug} asked suspiciously.

"I think that maybe I should follow your advice," {Lara} smiled knowingly. A look {Doug} knew all to well. "I think I'll go out today and find out for myself how the other half lives."

{Doug} was definitely not happy with that suggestion and was quick to say so. "I thought we agreed to stay low for the next few days until things were back to normal."

"Well it's a new day and I had a new thought," {Lara} grinned.

It was disconcerting to {Doug} to see Doug's facial expressions on her own body. An expression that said {Lara} wasn't really saying what she was thinking.

"I don't think this is a good idea," {Doug} said again.

"Well we'll have to see, won't we?" {Lara} smiled.

After {Lara} left, {Doug} spend most of the morning worrying as to where she'd gone. The idea of following her did occur to him, but then he decided that if she saw him it would lead to worse problems. By eleven o'clock, {Doug} was already regretting that decision.

The sound of a car in the driveway caused {Doug} to look up from his reading. He had been going over the artifact notes for the tenth time, hoping he would find something he'd overlooked the previous nine. At one point, {Doug} considered trying to place a call to Central America and talk to their father. To see what his take on the situation might be. That idea was tossed aside as well. The fewer people who knew what had happened the better.

"It's about time she's back," {Doug} said, thinking how strange it was that he'd fallen into the habit of referring to his brother as 'she'.

Looking out the window before opening the front door, {Doug} was disappointed to see the wrong female body.

"Damn, this is just what I need now," {Doug} said as the doorbell rang.

It was too late to close the curtain and pretend that no one was home. {Doug} knew that he'd been seen at the window. Reluctantly, he opened the door.

"Doug, baby," the tall, buxom redhead cooed as she threw her arms around him, "I waited all morning for your call and you didn't call. Don't tell you me forgot your Betty."

Betty Braddock was all he needed on top of everything else. Dressed in cut off shorts and a barely concealing bikini top, she looked dressed for the beach. Doug and she had obviously made plans for the morning.

"Something came up unexpectedly," {Doug} said in way of explanation. Thinking that was the understatement of the year.

"Something more important than me," Betty said with a pout as she pressed her balloon like breasts against his chest.

"I'm sorry," {Doug} apologized.

"That's okay," Betty said in a happy tone, suddenly changing her emotional level as quickly as one might press the channel changer on a remote. "I forgive you."

Releasing her hold on {Doug}, Betty moved past him into the house. Since she had already invited herself in, {Doug} closed the door. He was already trying to think of a good excuse to cut her visit short.

"Is your sister home?" Betty asked as she walked into the living room and looked around.

"No, she had to run some errands," {Doug} lied.

"Good," Betty bubbled, "cause I've got something I want to show you."

Curious, {Doug} asked what it was.

Betty paused for a moment, looking around the empty room as if she wanted to be totally sure that they were alone.

"I just wanted to show you," she said quietly as she brought her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers, "that you don't need any other girl than Betty."

The press of her lips against his, and the reaction it produced took {Doug} by surprise. It was so different than kissing a man. Softer, and in ways warmer. He accepted Betty's tongue as he felt it press against his mouth.

"That felt nice," {Doug} said as Betty finished her kiss, thinking how strange it was to kiss another girl like that.

"Baby, I'm just getting started," Betty laughed as she took a step back and reached behind her neck. Nimble fingers undid the knot of her top, letting her large mounds pop free, right into {Doug's}hands.

"I know how much you like playing with them," Betty said.

Thinking that to do otherwise would be to create suspicion, after all what guy could ignore breasts like that, {Doug} rubbed the bouncy globes with both hands. Curiosity again won out as he bent over and kissed her nipples.

"Oh yeah, do it baby," Betty said as she grabbed {Doug's}head and pulled it between her breasts, "you know how much you like it."

Her hot flesh pressed against his face, {Doug} kissed and licked her softness. His mouth sought out her nipple, sucking it in the way Lara liked a man to do it to her. An action repeated on her other mound as well.

"Oh yes, lover," Betty said as she pressed her nipples harder into his mouth, "I told you that you don't need anyone else. Now I'll prove it to you.

Freeing her nipple, Betty dropped to her knees and grabbed the waistband of {Doug's} shorts and pulled both them and his underpants down in a single tug. {Doug's}hard cock sprung to attention, suddenly freed from all restraint.

"Well I guess that answers the question if this body could still be turned on by a woman," {Doug} thought as he looked down and saw the physical evidence of that attraction.

Evidence that vanished from his view a moment later, buried within the warm, wet embrace of Betty's mouth.

"Oh shit," {Doug} exclaimed as Betty began to work her own particular brand of magic on his cock.

Lara Jones was considered a fairly decent cocksucker in her own right by the men she'd dated, but she was a rank amateur when compared to Betty. Having no real frame of reference, it was impossible for {Doug} to describe what he was feeling. One thing he was certain of though, he now understood why guys were so hot on getting blowjobs.

"Oh my ... " {Doug} couldn't even finish the words as he felt his cock explode just as it had the night before. Only this time it seemed magnified a dozen fold.

Betty didn't stop sucking until {Doug} was totally drained, licking every drop of his eruption as if it was a prize to be savored.

Feeling just a little unsteady on his feet, {Doug} finally understood the power of a blowjob over a man. It was a lesson to keep in mind for after the change over.

"Honey," {Doug} said as his voice returned, "that was fantastic. I mean that, really fantastic."

"I told you so," Betty smiled as she stood up and pressed her body against his, her long fingers stroking his semi-hard cock. "I only wish you'd change your mind and do that for me too."

{Doug} wasn't surprised by the revelation that Doug didn't go down on his girlfriends. What he did find surprising was that his girlfriends put up with it. Lara's attitude had always been, to get head, you had to give head. No lickie, no suckie as one of her friends liked to put it.

{Doug} thought back to a few daring discussions about girl/girl sex between Lara and a close friend back in school. The talks never went far enough that either of them wanted to try it, but enough to make her wonder what it might feel like.

"Well maybe we should change that," {Doug} suggested as Betty kissed him again.

"You mean that?" Betty said excitedly.

"Well we can at least try it," {Doug} said, returning the kiss. "You should try at least everything once, right?"

"Oh Doug, I love you!" Betty gushed as she pulled him close. "That shows that you know I'm the best girl for you."

With that, she pulled him to the couch where she practically ripped off her shorts and the bikini bottoms beneath them. {Doug} hesitated for a second, thinking what was he getting Doug into. Then he tossed that question aside, figuring that at least Doug would get points for trying it once.

Bending down alongside the edge of the couch, {Doug} spread Betty's legs and got a good look at her pussy. There was a lot less hair around it than the last time she had seen it, back in the showers after gym class. It was obvious the redhead trimmed it to wear the skimpiest of swimsuits.

He took a deep breath and then waded right into it, surprised at how natural it felt. {Doug} wasn't sure it was because he was for all purposes a man at this moment, or perhaps his female mind might actually have lesbian curiosities. Whatever the reason, his tongue glided up and down the length of Betty's pussy, bringing whatever pleasure it was capable of in its wake.

"Oh baby, do it," Betty called out as she pressed {Doug's}head between her legs. "It feels so good."

In truth, it was okay but far from great. Betty could tell that {Doug} was really trying, and for now, that was enough. The worst thing she could do was complain about his lack of skill. That would make this the last time they ever did it. Better to let him think he was as good at pussy licking as he was at everything else. Hopefully, he'd improve with practice.

"I'm getting so wet," Betty went on. "You are so good."

{Doug} thought Betty was laying it on a little thick, but that was obviously a matter of personal preference. In a matter like this, Betty knew Doug far better than his sister ever would. Some guys got off on being constantly told how good they were, even if they weren't.

For what it was worth, {Doug} was enjoying going down on Betty. He wasn't sure if it was the transformation, the novelty of a new experience, or those possible lesbian attractions he had earlier considered. It was a fun thing to do. Perhaps when this was all over, and Lara was off to college, a little girl/girl experimentation might be worth pursuing.

"Oh Doug, I want you inside me," Betty said, deciding that his first attempt at pleasing her orally had gotten as good as it was ever going to get. "I need you inside me. Please fuck me."

"Oh oh," {Doug} thought as he heard those magic words that most guys would kill to hear. "This is going a lot further than I planned it to."

He knew immediately that there was no graceful way out of a situation like this. Not without possibly breaking up whatever kind of relationship Doug and Betty had. Yet deep down, {Doug} was a little glad that was the case. It would kill him to come this far and not see it through. How could he not?

After all, Doug had actually been screwing Betty for almost a year now. So what difference did it make. He might be pissed when he found out, but fuck him. It was his fault all this had happened anyway. As {Doug} climbed on top of Betty, he was thankful that Lara didn't have a lover right now. Who knows what Doug would do in a situation like this.

{Doug} quickly discovered there was a big difference between being the one being fucked and the one doing the fucking. Fortunately, Betty seemed quite willing to take the lead. She took his cock in hand guided it into her. All {Doug} had to really do was provide the motion for the ocean.

"Oh yeah, lover," Betty said, continuing her encouragements. "Give it to me. Give me that big beautiful cock."

{Doug} was giving all he could, feeling a now familiar swell building inside of him. The woman in him told him that he should be making more of an effort to make sure that Betty reached her own orgasm, but the rising tide was quickly washing away such concerns. In less time than he would've thought possible, given that he had came such a short time before, {Doug} again shot his load.

"No {Doug}, not yet," Betty called out, knowing that it was already too late.

"I'm sorry," {Doug} said as he climbed off her, feeling his cock softening and knowing it would a lot longer wait this time before he could do this again.

"It's okay, baby," Betty said as she sat up and kissed him. "Like you said, there's a first time for everything. Just as long as you don't start making it a habit."

"I won't," {Doug} smiled, feeling a little sorry now for the last guy who'd done that to Lara.

"Just you remember," Betty said as she put her clothes back on, "that you don't need any girl other than me."

"I'll try to remember that," {Doug} said, trying not to commit Doug to anything.

"Do more than try, okay love," Betty said, gently patting his cheek. "I have to run, I'll let myself out."

Watching Betty's ass sway back and forth as she headed for the door, {Doug} decided that maybe the big boobed airhead wasn't such an airhead after all.

An hour after Betty had left, {Doug} was still thinking about his lost "virginity". This certainly was turning out to be an astonishing few days. Even so, he would be glad to see it end.

"I wonder what {Lara} had been doing all day?" he asked himself. "Probably using her new gender to check out every place in town in which women got naked. The dressing rooms in the mall, the locker room and showers at the gym, or even the pool over at the community center.

"I hope you're keeping me out of trouble, brother mine," {Doug} said, never realizing how far from the truth that statement would turn out to be.

"Hey Dougie boy, you home?" a loud voice called in-between the ringing doorbell.

"What is this, Grand Central Station today?" {Doug} said as he got up to answer the bell.

If he'd been disappointed to find Betty at the door earlier, {Doug} was even more disturbed to now find Harry standing there.

"Yo Doug, open up," the tall blond yelled as he now started banging on the door as well. "I've got to talk to you It's important."

On the slim chance that it actually was important, {Doug} reluctantly opened the door. Harry started talking before he was even inside the house.

"You are not going to believe the morning I've had," an exited Harry said. "I still can't believe it myself."