Through The Looking Glass Darkly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," {Doug} thought, "he probably looked in some poor girl's window and saw her tits. Now wants to tell me all about it. This idiot has sex on the brain twenty-four hours a day."

"I'm pretty busy right now, Harry," {Doug} said, hoping to dissuade him, "maybe you could come by later. In fact tomorrow would be even better."

"This can't wait, pal of mine," Harry insisted. "You have got to hear about what happened with your sister and ..."

"My sister?" {Doug} interrupted.

"Yeah," Harry said in a rush, "Lara showed up at my house this morning and ..."

"Harry, take a breath and get a hold of yourself," {Doug} said, grabbing him by his arms.

"It's just so unbelievable," Harry went on.

"Harry, I want you sit down and tell me everything that happened," {Doug} said, almost afraid to hear what the excited young man was so eager to say.

"Well," he said, finally catching his breath, "I was just about to leave my house, when who should show up on my front door but your sister."

"What did she want?" {Doug} asked.

"You know, I always thought she really didn't like me," Harry said. "The way she always puts me off. That's why I was so surprised when she ..."

Harry suddenly paused, thinking for the first time about telling his best friend what had happened. About if it might be a bad idea after all.

"Doug, it just hit me, I really shouldn't be telling you this," Harry said as a rarely used conscience emerged. "I mean she is your sister and ..."

"But you're going to tell me anyway, aren't you?" {Doug} asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Harry admitted.

"Then don't leave out any details."

{Doug} listened intently as Harry told his tale, feeling the pit in his stomach grow deeper as he went on.

"I mean first, she shows up at my house with her tits practically poking through her shirt," Harry said, "I mean you could see her nipples right through that shirt and everything."

{Doug} should've known that shirt was going to be trouble.

"Then she says that she feels sorry for all the bad times she's given me, and wants to make it up to me. The next thing I know she has that T-shirt off and I'm looking right at her tits."

"Oh God!" {Doug} mentally groaned.

"Doug, I gotta say, your sister has got really dynamite tits," Harry said. "They're soft as pillows and they taste like honey."

Somehow, {Doug} didn't think a thank you was quite appropriate in this situation.

"Then, and I really couldn't believe she was saying it, she said if I wanted, I could see the rest of her as well. The next thing I know her pants are off too."

"Please say it ended there," {Doug} was praying.

"Man, I had a boner that won't quit," he continued. "I said to myself that it couldn't get any better than this."

"Obviously," {Doug} thought with a touch of fear, "it did."

"She then said was there anything else she could do to make everything up to me. So I figure, what the hell, why not go for broke."

"Oh no," {Doug} thought, trying not to show the emotions raging within him.

"How bout a blowjob, I said."

{Doug} groaned mentally, his stomach awash in acid.

"But she said that she had a problem with her teeth and couldn't do that right now." Harry added.

"Figures," {Doug} thought, "Doug won't even go down on a girl. I can't imagine him sucking off a guy regardless of what body he's in."

"How bout a fuck then, I say," Harry said, the expression on his face one of near euphoria. "And she says, sure why not."

"Oh My Dear God!" {Doug} said, this time loud enough for Harry to hear. Luckily, he was so wrapped up in his story that he didn't wonder about his friend's strange reaction.

"Then before you can say 'Let's do it', she's on the couch, legs in the air and I'm giving her the old boom da boom."

{Doug} thought he was going to faint.

"Doug, you okay?" Harry asked, finally noticing the suddenly pale face of his friend.

"I just need a moment," {Doug} said, trying to absorb the images of what Harry had just told him.

"Man, I know I shouldn't have told you," Harry said. "I mean she is your sister."

"I can't believe this," {Doug} was saying to himself, oblivious to Harry's apology. "{Lara} let Harry fuck her. She let this miserable little worm put his cock into my body. I'm going to be ill."

"Then what happened?" {Doug} forced himself to ask.

"Well I was kind of hoping we'd have another go at it," Harry said, disappointment in his voice, "but she said she had to go."

"Thank God," {Doug} breathed a sign of relief.

Part of his mind was outraged, that {Lara} would do something like that. Another part, the rational part, said that something like that should've been expected. After all, hadn't he also fucked Betty? But Harry Willis?

"Did Lara say where she was going after she left your house?" {Doug} asked as he tried very hard to balance {Lara}'s being with Harry against his own encounter with Betty. No matter how he looked at it, they wouldn't cancel each other out.

"I'm not sure where she went exactly," Harry said, "she just said that there were a few other people that she needed to apologize to. Don't know exactly who else she meant."

By the time Harry formed the last sentence, he was talking to an empty couch. A sudden motion toward the bathroom was all the warning he had that {Doug} was about to lose his lunch. From the bathroom, Harry could hear the sound of his friend vomiting repeatedly.

Never, ever in her life had {Doug} been so angry at another living being. That the object of his animosity was the same flesh and blood in no way diminished his fury.

It was long after midnight before {Lara} finally returned home. During the long wait, {Doug} had considered over a dozen forms of revenge. At least half of them ended with death or some form of dismemberment.

"Hey Sis, how was your day?" {Lara} said as she walked into the living room. "Full of discovery I hope?"

"I am going to kill you," {Doug} said, his brown eyes red with anger.

"Lets not get all melodramatic," {Lara} laughed as she walked right to the bar and poured herself a drink. "You know that you're really not going to do anything like that."

"Harry came by this afternoon," {Doug} said, as if to explain her hostility.

"I figured that," {Lara} replied as she drained her scotch in a single motion. "Good old Harry couldn't wait to tell his best buddy what happened."

"How could you do something like that," he thundered, "and with Harry Willis?"

"As opposed to," {Lara} replied, pouring herself another drink and again draining it in a single motion, "say Jerry Hayes, Carl Tucker, Lamar Wilson or maybe T.J. King. All of whom, I must say, now have a much higher opinion of you then they did yesterday."

"You didn't?" {Doug} said, choking on his words.

"I'm afraid I did, big sister," she laughed. "Guess it's like having a delicious piece of candy. You can't just eat one."

"They're all going to think I'm some kind of slut," {Doug} gasped, unable to believe that even Doug could go so far. "Why?"

"Lets just say that it suddenly occurred to me that I'd never have a better opportunity to make up for a lifetime of listening to you tell me what a royal fuck up I am," {Lara} explained. "Of listening to everyone else say, why couldn't I more like you? Well after today, maybe a few less people will be saying that."

"This is beyond anything I thought you capable of," {Doug} said, "Don't think I'm going to let you get away with this."

"What are you going to do?" {Lara} laughed, "fuck every girl in town to get back at me. Go right ahead. It'll be better for my rep when we change back. If you want some advice, start with Betty. She's one awesome lay. Now if you'll excuse me, it's been a long and tiring day. I'm going to turn in."

{Lara} started up the stairs, then paused and turned around. The smile on her face was of such a vicious nature that it sent an icy chill through {Doug}.

"Face it, Sister dear," she said with vindictiveness, "the contest between us is over. I won!"

Watching her disappear out of sight, {Doug} promised himself that {Lara} was wrong. It wasn't over, he wouldn't let it be over. He didn't know how he was going to do it yet, but somehow, in the less than twenty-four hours before they changed back, he was going to pay {Lara} back. Doug was going to pay for every single moment of humiliation he had subjected Lara to, and then some.

Even after sleeping the morning away, {Lara} was still exhausted from the previous day's non-stop sexual marathon. Zero hour was only a few hours away and she had no real plans to do anything except take it easy until then. The rich memory of her revenge on her life long antagonist was enough to satisfy her above all else.

{Doug} was nowhere to be found when she finally came down for lunch. Just as well, {Lara} thought. After yesterday there was no love lost between the two of them.

Later that evening, with less than an hour to go until the exchange, {Lara} actually began to worry about {Doug's} absence. Had something happen to {Doug} and more importantly his body? If so, would he be trapped in Lara's?

He thought about it a little, finally deciding that if that had happened, well he could live with it. He'd learned over the last forty-seven hours that there were certain advantages to being a woman. Especially a good looking woman. Being called a slut by some people wouldn't bother him at all.

{Lara} decided to enjoy one last orgasm as a woman, assuming that the change went off as planned. In looking for a change of clothes this morning, she had found the vibrator Lara kept hidden in her lingerie drawer. What better way to spend his last minutes as a woman.

"I'm going to miss this," {Lara} thought as the gentle vibration of the plastic cock brought her to the edge of orgasm. A few more minutes and she would be over the edge.

Unfortunately, those few minutes were not hers to have. With her climax just about to erupt, {Lara's} vision began to blur and she felt a little light-headed.

"Looks like this orgasm's for you, Lara," {Lara} thought as she felt her mind leaving this body. "Don't say I never did anything nice for you."

The switch back was a lot easier that the original transfer. Possibly because their minds were returning to their natural bodies. Even so, it took a few seconds for Doug to become aware of his surroundings.

His first awareness was of a thick, salty substance in his mouth, the taste of which he couldn't identify. Then a searing pain in his ass grabbed his attention, a pain that lessened for a heartbeat, then ripped through him again.

"Oh no, Lara you didn't," Doug tried to say as he fully realized what was happening.

He could only try to say the words because a large black cock filled his mouth, choking them back. The ejaculation of that cock moments before accounted for the strange taste in his mouth.

The pain in his ass was the result of another cock, this one belonging to an equally large white man doing to him what Doug had done to so many girls over the years.

"I'm going to come!" Doug heard the bearded man plowing his ass call out, just before his own cock exploded into the jock from the other end.

"Oh man, that was really great," the man who had just emptied his load into Doug said as he pulled out of him.

At the same time, the black man also withdrew his cock, stepping back enough to allow Doug to lift his head.

Doug looked up at his surroundings, his eyes fixing on a sign that read 'The Purple Rose'.

That sign said it all. Everyone in town had heard of The Purple Rose. It was an infamous gay club out on route nine, just beyond the county line. It was big with the college crowd, situated between three major colleges. Stories of all kinds of wild gay sex parties were associated with the name.

"Damn, who'd have believed it," the bearded man said as he stretched out his hand to help Doug up to his feet. "Doug Jones, All City Champion. I've seen you play a dozen times, man."

"Oh shit," Doug thought as he looked around the heavily packed club. "Every one of these guys heard him use my name."

"I never would've imagined that you were into guys," the man went on, "but anyone who could take on a dozen guys in one afternoon is okay by me. You're going to be a legend in no time. Everyone's already talking about you."

A sense of abject horror filled Doug's heart. In his mind, he could picture Lara stretched out on her bed, enjoying the orgasm he had left her. He could also imagine her laughing at the revenge she had left for him. A laughter he could hear even from here.

Closing his eyes as he saw two men take the place of those who had just finished with him, he could see the life he had so enjoyed slipping away like a distant shore.

Lara had won after all.

END