Through The Square Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask Chris if you can. No better yet beg Chris if you can. If he was watching you now do you think he'd be close to cumming? Ask him if he's close and beg him for your release." Replied George.

"Chris. Chris are you close? Are you wanking your cock in time with me? I'm soo close to cumming Chris. Please let me cum Chris. I need to cum." Kaye moaned as she continued to bounce up and down on George's hard cock.

"Imagine him shaking his head bitch; imagine him mouthing that he's close and that you should slow down a little." Whispered George.

Kaye tried to slow down.

"I can't slow down Chris I need to cum. Cum with me Chris oh god!!" Kaye moaned loudly "wank yourself faster Chris shoot your cum all over me."

"That's it he's cumming, he's shooting his cum all over you slut, and his hand is a blur on his prick. You pushed him over the edge with your dirty talk." Said George.

"OH FUCK... FUCK... OH GOD YES!!!" screamed Kaye as she felt her orgasm wrack her body.

Spent she slumped off George's lap and lay on the ground panting.

Chris could here Kaye begging him to let her cum through the window. He was in two minds. On one hand he wanted to keep watching the show. On the other he really wanted to cum and shoot his cum all over the window in front of him, just as George had asked him to do. In the end Kaye had taken the decision out of his hands, so to speak, when she had said to cum all over her. The thought had pushed him over the edge and he shot several large loads into the window. Chris recovered quickly and snuck away, doing up his pants as he left.

George had enjoyed the show immensely and he was looking forward to the finale. He approached Kaye lying on the ground and gently removed the blindfold. Kaye blinked as she adjusted her eyes to the dim light.

"Up you get bitch, I'm not quite finished with you yet." Said George as he helped Kaye stand on wobbly legs. "Bend over and put your hands on the window sill."

George positioned himself behind Kaye and slipped easily into her wet pussy. He started moving in and out of her slowly. He moved one of his hands to the top of Kaye's head and kept it pushed down facing the floor. George started picking up speed.

"Did you like thinking that you were on show for some one?" George grunted.

"Yes"

"What did you like about it?"

"That I was turning someone else on."

"Anything else?"

"I liked the idea that someone was wanking because of me."

"Oh god, I love your pussy." Groaned George as he picked up the pace.

George's hips began to slap against Kaye's arse as he began to really drive his cock home.

"Oh god I'm going to cum in you. You slut" exclaimed George. As he drew closer he pulled on Kaye's hair forcing her head and eyes up. Kaye's face was about 2 inches away from the window. As her eyes focused she realised that she was looking at a large pool of cum sliding down the window in front of her.

"CUMMING!" Roared George.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Kaye as the full realisation of what had happened played out in her mind in an instant and from out of nowhere she had a small orgasm of her own.

12