Thunder Bay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guessing what you're really after is buying me out and liquidating the business for all you can get out of it." He added with a sly grin. "That's what the Simmons bunch wanted to do. I considered their offer but some bitch at a bank up in Chicago flat turned their sorry asses down."

"Pardon my language but it just riles me to think of this business folding up." He continued in a calmer tone. "Guess I should thank that banker lady for what she did."

"Do you really think Thunder Bay has a chance of surviving?" I asked. "Your debt load is overwhelming and your sales are zip. How long do you think it's going to be before the lenders are going to flat out demand their money?"

"Sounds like you've done your homework young lady." Frank surmised, relighting his cigar. "The answer is, I don't know. I'll hold out till they throw me out on my ass!"

"God! This is going to be more difficult than I thought." I kept thinking. "Maybe I should just chuck the whole idea and head back to Chicago."

"You wanna make me an offer, go ahead, I'll listen." Frank affirmed, flicking his cigar ash on the floor.

"I won't make an offer until after I've seen every inch of this place." I responded in a defiant tone of voice. "I'd be a fool not to."

"Rebecca!" Frank shouted. "Go get Robbie! Tell him I wanna see him!"

"Robbie's my grandson." Frank stated with a proud smile. "He's a damn good kid. I see a lot of me in the boy. I just hope he gets the chance to experience everything I have."

"Except for this damn wheelchair of course!" He laughed, puffing on his cigar.

A few minutes passed but they seemed like hours. Footsteps quickly approaching the office gave me hope that I would be led out into the fresh air. Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed. Looking towards the doorway, I saw a handsome young man appear.

Wearing faded bluejeans and a checkered shirt with the sleeves cut off at the shoulders, I could see he was very muscular. Removing his cap, revealed his thick, dark hair and boyish good looks. I guessed him to be in his early twenties at most but with his clean-shaven face it was difficult to tell.

I stood up when his grandfather introduced us, noting he was a few inches taller than me, even with my high-heels. A closer look at his face revealed the brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Miss Marlowe, this is my grandson, Robbie." Frank stated. "Robbie can show you around a lot better than I can. He can answer all your questions....probably better than I can."

Shaking hands with the young guy, I found his hands rough and calloused, like those of his grandfather's.

Following Robbie out of the office, I glanced down at his butt. The snug fitting bluejeans fit him like a glove, showing off his cute buns.

"Hmmm. Bet his butt's as hard as a rock." I thought, grinning to myself. "He's probably got a harem of young, horny girls after his ass!"

Stepping out into the fresh air, I stopped long enough to light up a cigarette, noticing it didn't meet with the young man's approval. He didn't say anything but his facial expression spoke volumes.

"Let's start with the new houseboats first." Robbie suggested, leading me out to the first one in line.

Ascending the steps that led to the front deck of the elevated houseboat, I regretted not having worn a skirt. It would have given me the chance to show off my legs to the young man. Instead, I'd opted for dress slacks. At least they showed off my shapely butt. But what was I thinking? I was at least thirteen years older than him. I seriously doubted if he much more than noticed me.

After looking over the houseboat's front deck, we stepped inside to look at the interior. The salon was expensively furnished, which really surprised me. The plush carpeting and expensive tile in the galley area and corridors added to my amazement. The huge plasma television and entertainment center in the salon was top of the line, not to mention the expensive oak cabinetry throughout the houseboat.

Rob led me towards the staterooms, pointing out all the amenities as we passed them. The bathrooms were furnished with the best fixtures available. From what I'd seen so far, Thunder Bay Houseboats were nothing short of perfection, not to mention luxury.

Robbie pointed out the twin engines, which propelled the houseboat through the water at a fair pace, at least according to him they did. I took his word for it, not knowing if he was leading me on or not. The onboard electrical generator seemed easy enough to operate after the young man showed me how to start it.

Climbing the circular stairway to the top deck, I was impressed with the wet-bar, hot-tub and built in seating arrangement. Black canvas, stretched over aluminum rails covered a large portion of the deck.

"You can maneuver the houseboat from up here or down below." Robbie informed me, pointing out the wheel and controls on the upper deck. "Just depends on your personal preference."

"Just out of curiosity, what kind of money are we talking about for this one?" I inquired.

"This one is four-hundred and fifty thousand." Robbie replied, sounding proud of the fact. "She's worth every penny too!"

"And why's that?" I asked, leaning against the side rail.

"Well....it's like buying a house." The young man replied. "Thunder Bay houseboats are built like an expensive home. The fact that they float on water and can be moved by just one person are minor. All the side walls are thermo barrier, which allows them to be used year round."

"Some of the other builders just slap their houseboats together, figuring the buyer's only going to use them during the summer months." He added. "They'll hold up fine if that's all you're going to use them for. Best pay the money and get something that's still going to be around twenty-five or thirty years from now.

"So you're saying Thunder Bay is top of the line?" I stated.

"Not top of the line!" Robbie countered with a huge grin. "We've set the standard for houseboats since the first one rolled out of the shop three years ago!"

"You mentioned moving one of these behemoths by yourself." I asserted. "Is that really true?"

"Onboard cameras over the control panel on the main deck make it easier than hell!" He replied. "All ya gotta do is take your time and don't get your ass in a big rush. That's when you start bumping into things.

"Which is another thing about Thunder Bay Houseboats." He continued. "Our hulls are stainless steel which makes them a helluva lot stronger than the aluminum hulls you find on some houseboats."

I let Robbie talk without interrupting him with questions. The more he spoke, the more I learned from the handsome young man. Frank Martin was right about one thing, his grandson knew a lot about houseboats. Even though he was aware of the company's financial situation and his grandfather's intention to sell, Robbie seemed upbeat.

We spent the next two hours looking at each of the houseboats, going down the line in order. None were priced less than three-hundred and fifty thousand dollars, which I suspected limited their market share.

"How about we break for lunch?" Robbie suggested, steeping off one of the houseboats. "I haven't eaten all day."

"Sounds like a good idea." I replied. "How about we meet again in about an hour?"

"Well....I was kinda hopin' you'd join me." Robbie stammered, looking disappointed. "But that's up to you."

"Oh! Sure. I'd love to." I responded without hesitation.

Robbie's smile let me know I'd made him happy. Climbing into his pick-up, we sped off towards the marina a mile down the road. Whiskey Creek Marina was bustling with activity. The fueling stations appeared to be doing a land office business. The launching ramps had boaters waiting in line to use the facilities.

"See those houseboats off in the distance?" Robbie asked, pointing to a half dozen or so moored at the end of the main pier. "Those are the houseboats we've taken in on trade. Unfortunately they're not selling like they should."

"According to your listings, I see you've got fourteen houseboats in all." I asserted. "Six new ones and eight used ones."

"And one in construction." Robbie added. "But I doubt that it'll ever get finished."

Walking out to the café on the main pier, I felt Robbie's hand at the small of my back, guiding me along. At first I flinched at his touch but he didn't take notice of it. It had been ages since anyone had touched me but I found myself enjoying his touch..

Over burgers, fries and soft drinks, we looked out at the marina and the multitude of boats.

"You like being out on the water?" Robbie asked, stuffing a french frie in his mouth.

"I've only been out in a boat a couple of times." I answered. "Both times were just in a rowboat on a small pond."

"You married?" He asked casually like it wasn't uncommon.

"A....no." I stuttered, surprised that he asked. "I'm divorced."

"Me too." Robbie stated, staring into my eyes. "Also divorced."

"You! You were married!" I exclaimed. "You don't look hold enough!"

"Hey! I'm twenty-one!" Robbie laughed. "Down here that's considered more than old enough!"

"Any children?" I asked, hoping he'd say no.

"Nah." The young man grumbled. "Same day I will but right now I'm just not ready. With the business on the skids I don't wanna knock someone up and then not be able to support them."

I laughed at his remark, which he must have taken as an odd reaction.

"What's so funny?" Robbie inquired. "You don't find that funny, do ya?"

"No. Just the term -knocked up- that I thought was funny." I responded. "That's something you don't hear very often."

"What about you?" He asked. "You got kids?"

"No. My husband and I thought about it but that's as far as it ever got." I answered, feeling myself blush.

"Talking about it ain't what gets you knocked up." Robbie roared.

"That's what I hear." I laughed, almost choking on my food.

Before leaving Whiskey Creek, Robbie and I walked out to the end of the pier so he could show me the used houseboats Thunder Bay had taken in on trade. None were as nice as what Thunder Bay built but they were still exceptionally nice. I was concerned as to why they hadn't sold but I didn't want to ask Robbie, assuming he probably couldn't give me an answer.

"Why don't I talk with your mother and let you get on with whatever you were doing?" I suggested when we drove back to Thunder Bay. "I've got some financial questions I'd like to ask."

Robbie nodded his head, giving me a warm smile.

"I'll be out in the shop when you get done." He stated. "Stop out and see me before you leave."

"Ok. I will." I responded.

As I'd hoped, Rebecca was able to answer all of my financial questions. She disclosed the fact that the local banks had limited the length of the term for loans on used houseboats, which made the monthly payments higher than on new units. That was probably the reason they hadn't sold. Discovering the mark-up on new houseboats wasn't as great as I'd estimated was a letdown but not something I couldn't deal with.

Rebecca and I spent the rest of the afternoon reviewing their accounting records and clarifying any questions I came up with. All in all, the time spent was very enlightening. Occasional interruptions by Frank Martin cruising into the office to offer up a joke or two helped the hours pass by. It was nearing 6:00pm when I suggested I come back on Monday.

Before leaving I sauntered out into the shop to find Robbie. Hearing him pounding away on something I found him without much difficulty. He was working on the exterior walls of the one and only houseboat that was under construction.

"Whatta ya think of her?" Robbie inquired, seeing me approaching. "She's the biggest we've ever built!"

"How big is it gonna be when it's finished?" I asked.

"A hundred and ten feet long by twenty feet wide." He replied, grinning from ear to ear. "Seven-hundred grand's gonna be the asking price on her!"

"Asking is one thing, getting is another." I responded, wiping the grin from his face.

"Yeah. I guess." Robbie grumbled, stepping down off the ladder.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asked out of the blue. "Or maybe I shouldn't have asked."

"Why did you ask?" I questioned before giving him an answer.

"I thought maybe the two of us could go out to dinner this evening." Robbie replied. "That is, if your boyfriend wouldn't mind."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I asserted, leading him to believe I had a relationship with someone.

"I'm staying at the Holiday Inn." I added. "Do you want to meet somewhere?"

"Heck no!" The young man exclaimed. "I'll stop by and pick you up. Say around 8:00?"

"8:00's fine." I responded. "I'll see you then."

Walking out to my car, I felt my heart beating much harder than normal. The idea of having a handsome young man ask me out to dinner had my mind whirring.

Returning to my room, I took a long hot shower to rejuvenate myself. All I could think of was going to dinner with Robbie. I hadn't felt giddy since my first date back in high school. Selecting what I was going to wear wasn't too difficult. I'd brought one of my favorite outfits along just in case such an occasion arose. I just hoped Robbie liked it.

The knock on my hotel room door was like a warning shot. Checking myself in the full length mirror before answering the door, I hoped for the best. Attired in a black leather skirt and a white frilly blouse trimmed in black lace with black high-heels, I wished for the best.

Opening the door, I saw Robbie dressed in a powder blue sport shirt and tan dress slacks. He looked more handsome than ever.

"WOW! You look gorgeous!" He exclaimed, frozen in his tracks.

"Thanks." I responded, pleasantly surprised at his reaction. "You look quite handsome yourself."

Seeing the handsome young man blush made him even more gorgeous. We stood there, eyeing each other for a few moments before I reached over and grabbed my purse. Robbie put his arm around my waist as we walked down the corridor and out to his pick-up. I let myself brush up against him, breathing in the fragrance of his cologne.

Dinner conversation was more about each other than houseboats. I discovered a lot about the young man, his triumphs and tragedies. He talked about his father, disclosing that that his parents had divorced over money his father had embezzled from Thunder Bay. He was taking it hard, like he relived it every day of his life. I managed to change the subject to sports, something most young guys are interested in. It brought him out of his doldrums and lightened up the evening.

After dinner, Robbie suggested we drive out to the marina and spend some time on one of the used houseboats. I was all for it, immediately agreeing to go with him.

Rob picked out the last one in line, a 2002 Sumerset houseboat, which looked almost new. Stepping inside, Robbie switched on the lights, bathing the salon area in soft blue accent lighting.

"I've got a bottle of wine chilling in the refrigerator." He stated, proceeding into the galley. "Unless you'd rather have beer."

"Oh. The wine will be fine." I responded, realizing he'd gone through a lot of preparation before picking me up at the hotel.

Ascending the winding stairway to the upper deck, I knew he could probably see up under my skirt but hopefully not too far. The evening breeze wafting across the lake was like a breath of fresh air. We drank over half the bottle of wine before the breeze became a little too cool.

Returning to the main salon, I assumed the young man was ready to drive me back to my hotel. I hated to see the evening come to an end and I think Robbie felt the same. It was an awkward moment for both of us.

"You wanna go back to your hotel or would you like to spend the night here on the houseboat?" Robbie asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Alone or with you?" I questioned, not sure of his intentions.

"I'll let you decide." Robbie replied, smiling sheepishly.

"I don't think it'd be wise for either of us to get involved." I muttered, hoping he'd understand.

"If that's your decision, I won't argue the point." Robbie murmured. "I'm sure your boyfriend would have a fit if he ever found out."

"That's not the point I was trying to make." I countered. "It's just that....you're a little too young and I'm a little to old."

Robbie wasn't buying my excuse. Maybe I didn't want him too. I definitely wanted to slip into bed with him. There was no question about it. I was just afraid of how we'd both feel afterwards.

Robbie stepped closer, pulling me into his muscular arms. Lifting my eyes to look into his, we shared our first kiss. At first it was soft and sensual, then it evolved into outright passion as we ground our lips hard against each other's. My hands clenched his broad shoulders tight, not wanting our passionate kiss to ever end. Our lips eventually parted so we could catch our breaths.

"I won't tell your boyfriend if you won't" Robbie whispered.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I murmured, trusting he'd forgive me for leading him on.

Rob's hand slipped to the buttons on my blouse, fumbling nervously. I put my hands over his to slow him down so he could manipulate them. Our lips meshed together for another kiss while his hands worked the buttons free. Slipping the blouse off my shoulders, he brushed it down my arms, revealing my filmy white lace bra.

Within seconds, my lover's hands worked the zipper at the back of my skirt downward. All I could think about was getting Robbie's clothes off and seeing his naked body. My fingers ripped the buttons from his shirt, revealing his nearly hairless chest. Our lips barely parted as we continued undressing each other. My bra disappeared without my realizing it. Standing in my white bikini-cut panties and high-heels was more than Robbie could stand. I could feel the bulge in his dress slacks pressing against me.

Rob slipped out of his slacks tossing them on the couch. His socks and black briefs quickly followed. He was magnificent! More man than I ever dreamed of!

His long, rock-hard cock protruded from his loins like a spear, waiting to impale me. I never wanted any man more than I wanted Robbie. I wanted his cock buried deep inside my wanton pussy, pounding me hard with all his strength. But the young man had other plans. Scooping me up in his arms, we made our way down the corridor to the master stateroom. There, he tossed me onto the queen-size bed.

Climbing onto the bed, Rob knelt over me. Showering my face and neck with warm, moist kisses, I was ready to let him fuck me. Rob's lips traveled downward, kissing my firm breasts and suckling my nipples until I felt myself cumming. Reaching out, I grabbed Robbie, entwining my fingers in his thick, dark hair. I let myself cum even though I tried to stop it. My body quivered through the bliss, my mind going blank as the sensation rippled up and down me. Rob's lips kept moving closer to my pussy, his lips brushing over my trimmed pubic hair.

I clenched my legs together, not wanting him to know I'd already cum but it was futile. Rob's strong hands spread my legs apart, his lips licking over the wet folds of my pussy. I felt pangs of another orgasm building deep within my body. Clenching the sheets, I hoped to keep it in remission. Rob was a master at oral sex, unlike my ex-husband who didn't care much for it. My lover's tongue slithered inside my pussy, swirling against the walls until I screamed out.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" I cried out. "ARGHHHHHHHHH!"

Robbie kept tonguing me all the way through my orgasm, purposely prolonging my pleasure. My fingers dug deeper into his hair, pulling his face harder against my pussy. Just as I was about to recover from the orgasm, Rob sucked on my sensitive clit, bringing off one more time. I tried to muffle my screams but it was useless. I called out his name over and over, my pussy bucking furiously against his face. I passed out but only for a brief moment. My breathing was so labored, my chest was starting to hurt.