Thunder Bay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Robbie leaning over me with a faint smile on his handsome face. The bulbous head of his cock was poised at the entrance to my pussy. My desires to have him inside were stronger than ever. Leaning down, we kissed again. I slipped my tongue between his lips just as he pushed the head between the lips of my pussy. With what little strength I had left, I dug my fingernails into his upper arms. Feeling a man's cock sliding further and further inside me was more than I could handle.

My orgasms came one after another as Robbie fucked me slowly then faster, changing pace with each passing sexual phenomenon. I cried out as each orgasm shuddered my inner depths. I hoped I could hold on long enough for Robbie to cum inside me. Fucking me hard and furious, I felt his body growing rigid. His cock, slamming hard into me felt like a jackhammer out of control.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" Rob moaned aloud, his steaming hot cum spewing from his hard cock.

Robbie's face was beet red, his teeth clenched tightly, trying to keep stroking his cock in and out of me until he couldn't go on. He collapsed on top of me, his face next to mine, his warm breath blowing against my ear.

Thoughts of how wonderful our sexual experience together had been gradually turned to feelings of guilt. Robbie lay motionless on top of me but I didn't want to push him off. I tried to rationalize our being fourteen years different in ages but nothing made sense. I tired dismissing the whole thing but the feelings of guilt were much too strong.

Robbie finally lifted himself off my spent form. Both of us were covered with sweat from our heated sexual encounter.

"You're the best thing I've had happen to me." Robbie whispered, kissing me softly. "I really mean it."

I nodded my head slightly, coming close to tears at hearing his sincerity. I didn't know what to say so I remained silent, turning my face away from his.

"Oh God!" I thought. "This is so wrong! I can't believe I was foolish enough to let this happen."

Robbie climbed off the bed and headed into the bathroom. I lay there, looking up at the ceiling, wondering what to do next. Our mixtured cum seeped from my pussy onto the sheets, spreading out in a pool. Propping myself up on my elbows, I watched Robbie washing himself off. He looked my way, giving me a big smile, which I forced myself to return.

All I could think of was getting dressed and getting the hell off the houseboat. Sliding to the side of the queen-size bed, I got my feet to floor but I found myself a little unsteady from weakness. Taking a deep breath, I got to my feet and sauntered out to the livingroom. My cigarettes were lying on top of my purse so I reached to light one up.

"You alright?" Robbie asked, coming up behind me. "You act like something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." I mumbled, taking a drag off my cigarette. "Not if you don't consider fucking some young kid being the wrong thing to do!"

"I'm not some damn kid!" Rob exclaimed, knocking the cigarette from my hand. "I'm fucking twenty-one and you're what....thirty or so?"

"Thirty-five." I muttered, wiping the tears from my face.

"Thirty-five." Rob repeated, pulling me backwards into his arms. "So what!"

"I guess you feel proud of yourself but I certainly don't." I retorted, trying to wiggle free of his grasp.

"Quite frankly, I think you're acting like a mature woman who just got her ass fucked good!" Robbie proclaimed. "You're just feeling guilty because I'm not closer to your age!

"What's done is done." I asserted, turning to face him. "I'll get over it....eventually."

Spotting my panties lying on the floor I reached down to pick them up. Robbie grabbed them from my hand, tossing them away.

"We're not done!. Not by a longshot! He declared, grabbing me by the arms. "I'm gonna fuck you until you get over your bullshit guilty feelings."

I tried to wrestle free but my strength was all but completely gone. Tossing me over his shoulder, Robbie carried me back to the bedroom. Knowing it was useless to fight him off, I let him fuck me again. I didn't think he could make me cum again but he did. Twice!

I fell asleep in Robbie's arms, knowing full well it wasn't over between the two of us. I was in love with him and there was no denying it. I just wasn't sure how he felt about me and that was making it difficult.

Sometime during the night, Robbie woke me for another round of hot, steamy sex. This time, I didn't resist his actions, allowing myself to become engulfed in our combined passions.

Waking early, I reached out for Robbie but I found myself alone. Running out to the salon, I discovered his clothes were gone.

"God Damn Him!" I thought. "He got what he wanted so he's up and left me stranded!"

Returning to the bedroom I decided to take a shower before getting dressed. Washing the dried cum off my body seemed like an endless task. I had cum all over me! It wasn't until I toweled myself dry and started out to the livingroom that I smelled fresh coffee brewing.

Robbie was standing in the galley, fully dressed, pouring himself a cup. I avoided looking his way, proceeding towards my clothes, strewn about the livingroom.

"There's donuts on the counter if you want one" Robbie stated, pouring another cup of coffee.

I didn't say anything or look his way. After slipping on my panties, I reached for my bra.

"I take it you're still pissed at me." He grumbled, handing me a cup of coffee.

"No. I'm not pissed at you." I muttered, lighting up a cigarette. "Let's just forget the whole damn night every happened!"

"I'm not forgetting anything." Robbie countered. "And neither will you."

He was right. Our night together was something I'd never forget, nor would I ever want to. Sipping my coffee, I sauntered out onto the rear deck. Shrouded by the dense early morning fog, I doubted if anyone could see me wearing just my underwear. I wasn't sure what to do next.

"The fog will lift soon." Rob asserted, coming out on the deck to join me. "We'll cast off and cruise up the lake when it's clear enough.

I didn't react to his statements, letting him plan our day together.

TO BE CONTINUED