Thursday Afternoon on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her finger herself, and ached to wrap a hand around the shaft of his cock joining in her masturbation. But these sessions were hers to control, and he knew he had to restrain himself. His prick continued to occasionally flex on its own, but that was nothing he could control.

Finally she stood, walked between his legs, and sunk to her knees. She reached out and grabbed his cock with one hand. He gasped, and she looked up at him as she maintained her grip on the shaft of his prick. She smiled at him as she massaged his cock without moving her hand, just changing the pressure of each finger. He was staring back at her, not looking at her hand on his cock, but firmly in contact with her eyes.

They held that eye contact for nearly a minute while she continued to massage his cock. Then, remaining upright on her knees, she grasped his cock and rubbed it against her tits, making sure that she smeared the drops of precum on its head onto her swollen nipples. Finally she leaned forward and began to lick the head of his cock, savoring the taste of the recurring drops of precum on the tip. After several swipes of her tongue on the tip of his cock, she opened her mouth and sucked in the head, continuing to massage it with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, this is good," he thought. "God can she can suck cock, but I hope she wants more than just to give me a blow job. I really want to fuck her!" All thoughts of mending fence were gone from his mind.

Lisa sucked more of his cock into her mouth, as much as she could get without having to swallow it. The deep-throat technique had never appealed to her, and Luke seemed to be perfectly happy to get by without it. She began to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking as she pulled back until only the tip was in her mouth, and then bobbing her head down to start the cycle again. She let a goodly amount of saliva escape from her mouth to lubricate the shaft of his prick, and she used one hand to stroke whatever part of the shaft wasn't in her mouth at any given time. The other hand was busy with her pussy. After a while she began to moan as she pulled her head back on his prick. She knew that the vibrations would drive Luke wild.

Luke's thoughts were lost in the sensations coming from his wife's blowjob. He leaned back and groaned as he savored the sensations. Then he leaned forward and put a hand on each side of his wife's head and began to gently set the pace of her blowjob. At the same time he began to flex his hips, so he was essentially fucking her face.

Lisa thought she should perhaps object to Luke's initiative with the face fucking, but it made her so horny that she just couldn't bring herself to make him stop.

They kept this up for several minutes until he warned her, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Babe."

"Don't you dare!" she said, pulling back from his prick.

"Ohhhh!" he groaned in response.

She knew that she could play her little game of calling the shots for only so long before his body just lost control. So she gave his cock a couple of additional strokes with her mouth and hand and then stood up and backed away.

She stood naked in front of him looking at his cock. It was red and angry looking, standing straight up. She knew he was having to work to avoid the temptation to reach down and begin stroking it as he looked at his naked wife standing before him.

"Pull your knees together," she told him. "I want to sit on you."

He did as she requested, and she moved forward standing with a leg on each side of him and her hands on his shoulders. He reached up with both hands and began to massage her tits.

"Did I tell you to do that?" she said, continuing to play the game.

He started to pull his hands away, and she said, "No, wait. Keep it up. Oh . . .yes. That feels so good." She closed her eyes and pulled her lower lip between her teeth as she moaned in response to the sensations arising from Luke's hands on her tits.

As he continued to massage her breasts with his rough hands, she slowly lowered herself into his lap, using a hand to insure that his prick was aligned with her pussy. At first she just used it to massage her pussy lips and lightly stroke her exposed clit. Then she positioned it just so, and sank down on to his prick. "Oh, god, this feels so fucking good!" she thought as his prick gradually filled her cunt.

This was perhaps the moment in their lovemaking he loved the most, he thought as his cock slipped between the lips of her pussy and then slowly filled it. She felt so warm and wet. "Oh shit, this is good!" he thought.

When she had slid as far down on his prick as she could, she just held still. She put her arms around his neck and leaned against him, smashing her breasts against his face. He wrapped both arms around her back, pulling her even tighter to him. They both felt as close to one as two people could get. His face was buried in the cleavage between her tits.

"Yes," she thought, "There is the scent. No more wet horse, no more wet sage. Just the smell of Luke and the feel of his big cock stretching my cunt to its limits."

Neither of them moved for a long time. They just sat there wrapped around each other, almost melded into one. Then she felt his prick twitch in her pussy. "What's he thinking?" she wondered. "He sure isn't thinking about fence mending or the legislature," she thought with a smile to herself.

She pushed back from him so she could see his face, still leaving her arms around his neck and his around her lower back. "What made your prick jump? What were you thinking about, you dirty boy?" she asked.

He smiled, "I was thinking about the first time I ate your pussy," he confessed. "It was on a Thursday afternoon in the stacks in the old library at college. You had pulled up your dress to show me that you weren't wearing any underwear, and I pushed you backwards into a chair, dropped to my knees between your legs, and ate you until you came. You had to hold your hand over your mouth to stifle your scream."

"I remember," she said, as she began to work the muscles in her pussy to massage his cock. "I remember that right after that we traded places and you sat in the chair with your pants down around your knees, and I climbed on you and sat on your cock, just like we are now."

"Mmmm, yes. I remember," he said as he began working his hips to drive his cock in and out of her pussy.

"It was just like this," she said in a breathy tone, as she began to use her legs to lever herself up and down on his cock.

"Ohhh, fuck!" he said. "Yes, just like that!"

I remember that I sucked on your tits and made you cum three times before I lost it," he said.

"Ha! You were such a young stud then. I made you cum three times too that afternoon before we left the library."

Yeah. But how many times did you cum?" Luke asked.

"Oh fuck, I don't know. Lots and lots, but I can't remember." She was having trouble focusing on anything but the sensations in her crotch.

At this point all pretense of who was in control was gone. They were both making every effort to time their motions to synch as they fucked as hard as they could. They fucked like that for several minutes. This was a position that both of them got great satisfaction out of, but didn't rapidly push either of them over the edge into a climax.

She leaned back and scooped her tits up in her hands, offering them to his mouth. He immediately leaned forward and began sucking on one of her nipples, while he pulled roughly on the other. This was something that would bring her off pretty quickly if he kept it up. She began to whimper.

Luke knew that she was getting close and he didn't want to end their sex just yet, so he pulled back and began to massage each of her tits while he continue to pump his cock into her pussy. When he sensed that Lisa had backed away from the edge a bit, he leaned forward and began sucking on her other tit until she began whimpering again.

Lisa pushed him back. "No! Don't make me cum that way." She continued to ride his cock, letting her tits bounce between them.

"How do you want it, Babe?" Luke asked.

"You know what I want. I want you to fuck me from behind!"

"Oh, you horny slut. You just love that don't you?"

"Yes. Yes! That's what I want. I want you to ram that hard cock into me from behind while I am on my knees with my face on the floor and my ass sticking up like a slut."

He was still pumping his rod into her cunt, and it felt so good to Lisa. She was moaning quietly.

"It sounds like you are pretty happy the way we are, you horny cunt," he said. He loved to talk like that when they were fucking, and she loved to hear it, even though she would have given him hell for using those words around her at any other time.

"Yeah, fuck this is good!" she responded with a low voice. "But I really want you to fuck me from behind. It's so nasty. I feel like such a slut with my head on the floor of the carpet in the parlor and my ass up in the air while you pound your cock into my cunt." She stood up letting his cock slide out of her and said, "Come on. Let's go to the parlor and finish this."

Luke knew she was taking charge again, so he followed her into the next room, where she quickly dropped to her knees and put her head to the floor with her naked ass in the air pointing at Luke, who was still standing, quietly stroking his cock, slick from the juices of her cunt.

"Come on, cowboy," she said. "Get that cock back where it belongs." She wiggled her ass as she spoke.

Luke dropped to his knees and positioned himself behind her, one hand on each of her hips. Lisa reached back and guided his prick to the warm slippery opening to her cunt. "Now get that cock back in my cunt where it belongs!" she said harshly.

Luke slid his cock slowly into her pussy until he felt it hit the end of her cunt. Then he just held it there.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said. She reached back with one hand and began to lightly tease her clit. She knew that would make her cum soon, but she knew that once Luke really started fucking in this position, he wouldn't last long either. As she teased her clit, she began to grind her hips against Luke's groin trying to get him to start really fucking her. "Come on, Babe. Start pounding my cunt with that cock of yours. I want to cum."

Luke knew how this was going to work. He knew that, unlike the earlier position they had been fucking in, neither one of them would last long in this position, and he felt more than ready to cum. He grabbed both her hips, pulled his cock slowly back until it was almost fully out of her cunt and then slammed it back in as deep as it would go, almost knocking her over.

"Oh! Fuck!" she screamed.

Then Luke began pounding her rapidly, while Lisa began rubbing her clit faster and more firmly.

"Ohhhhh! I am so close!" she said, or tried to say, but the words were lost in her now nearly continuous moaning and crying.

"I want us to cum together," she said to him in a strained tone. "I'm close. Keep talking dirty to me. That'll push me over."

He knew it would, and he knew that when her pussy muscles clamped down on his cock with her climax, it would set him off too.

Just then the rain pounding on the tin roof turned to hail, increasing the noise from the storm immensely.

"So you nasty little slut! Were you thinking about my big hard cock all week while I was gone?"

"Ummmmm. Ohhh fuck! Ohhhhh, don't stop, don't stop!" she said in a non-answer as she continued to rub her clit, and he continued to pound her cunt.

"Yeah, you horny slut, you like this, don't you? You really love having my big cock ramming your wet pussy, don't you?" He punctuated his question with a groan as he struggled to control himself.

"Ohh, ohhh, ohhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed as her climax began to tear through her.

When Luke felt her pussy muscles clamp down on his cock, he pushed hard so he was as far into her as he could get and then let go of all self-control. He could feel stream after stream of hot cum shoot into her spasming pussy. He was beyond thinking about how good it felt. It just was. There was nothing else in the universe at that moment beyond the sensation of release, the rush of cum through his cock, and the feeling of her pussy clamping down on him. He let loose a guttural groan that meant everything and nothing at the same time.

When their climaxes eased away, as they always do, they collapsed sideways onto the floor, with his slowly shrinking cock still in her pussy. Neither of them said a word for a long time. She was just enveloped in his arms, smelling that peculiar, lovely smell that was Luke, and feeling his cock shrink and slowly withdraw from her pussy. Finally, she said softly, "Want some coffee?" but because her face was still pressed into the floor it was muffled to the point of being unintelligible.

He picked his head up and said, "What?"

She laughed as she raised her head. "I asked if you wanted some coffee, but my face was pressed into the floor, so it didn't come out so clearly."

He chuckled. "I would love some coffee."

"Good. It's already made. Grab a blanket and go out on the porch." She pulled herself off of him and stood, a little unsteadily.

"Okay, but ah . . . where did you throw my clothes when you were undressing me?"

"Don't worry about that. We'll find them later. We can sit naked on the porch. It's not like there is anyone else around."

"What if somebody comes to visit?" This was a little charade they went through every time they did this.

"Honey, you know that if anyone is coming to visit us we can see them coming five miles away from the swing on the front porch."

"Oh, yeah," he replied. "I guess we are kind of in the middle of nowhere."

"You got that right, cowboy. But you're the one who dragged me back here from Massachusetts."

"You haven't seemed to anxious to leave," he said.

"Ummmm," she answered in a non-response through smiling lips.

Having finished their little post-coital ritual, Luke turned, naked, to walk to the porch. "Hey, cowboy," Lisa called out as he reached the door. "Do you realize that you still have your socks on?"

Luke looked down at his feet. "Yep, seems I do."

"You look like you're in an old time porn movie," she said.

He turned and kept on walking, saying over his shoulder, "You were in charge of taking my clothes off. I thought that was what you wanted. Maybe some kind of kinky turn-on for you."

She threw a cloth potholder at him as he walked away and then turned to fix the coffees. It bounced off his shoulder, and he ignored it.

When she stepped out the front door with two steaming mugs of coffee, the storm had passed. The sun was shining on the far ridge, and the rain and hail had stopped. The smell of wet sage was overpowering. A lovely smell she thought, once you learn to love it. She took a deep breath, inhaling the aroma of wet sage.

Then she noticed that Luke was still wearing his socks. "You dweeb!" she said. "You're still wearing your socks."

"Oh, yeah, I guess I am. Well, my toes were cold out here."

She opened up the blanket and slid in next to him as she handed him a cup of coffee. They sipped the coffee in silence as they watched the sunshine creep down the hills, following the retreating storm.

After awhile, he said, "Say, what's that white stuff out there. See, it looks kind of like snow."

"Snow?" she responded. "It was 85 today. No way it snowed."

"Hail maybe?"

"Maybe, but I didn't hear it, and you know what a racket hail makes on this old tin roof."

"Hmmmm," he said. "I didn't hear it either, but it sure as hell is there, all over the front yard.

She smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Maybe we were distracted?" she said.

He laughed. "Now that's good sex when you don't hear a hail storm on a tin roof right over your head."

"Mmmm, yes," she agreed with a dreamy tone to her voice.

They sat naked and curled up together under the blanket in silence for a long time, just enjoying the view, the smell of the wet sage, and the warmth of each other's bodies. Finally, her mind started to turn.

"Luke, who is it you have to see in Ontario tomorrow?

"What?" He said, his mind miles away from the problems that been so big half an hour ago. "Oh," he said, "It's just Echiverria and Zabala and a couple more of those Basque boys that live up Willow Creek beyond Vale."

"Well," she said. "You know you have to drive right past the turn off to Vale to get to Ontario, and as I recall those boys owe you a couple of favors. Why don't you call them and see if they will meet you half way in Jordan Valley. It will save you about three hours of driving time, and it doesn't add that much for them."

"You know," he said, "that's a damn good idea." He started to rise up from the swing saying, "I'll go call them right now."

"Not so fast, cowboy," she said as she pulled him back down into the swing. "We aren't done with our coffee yet, and who knows what other problems I might be able to solve for you."

"Okay," he said as he settled back into the swing and wrapped an arm around her naked shoulders. "I didn't know I had any other problems."

"Well," she said, "Maybe we can find some new ones to work on." And as she spoke, she began to fondle his prick.

"Ummmm. You're right. I reckon I can call those boys later this evening."

12