All Comments on 'Thursday Night Fun'

by jbalinsk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

My loving husband lets me fuck other men when on a business trip, and he loves to hear me tell him everything that happened, from being picked-up, the foreplay, and the hard-core fucking I get. We both enjoy it immensely, and it makes our sex together extremely hot. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE this story, gave it a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%). G

When my wife got a very responsibe job that involved regular trips with overnight stays, i was outright ecstatic. She was in her early 30's & a very very attractive woman. Her overall sex appeal was way way more than the sum of parts.

Her girlfriends used to tease her, "Girl, guys are attracted to you like flies to shit... do you have some secret magic potion?... or what's the trick?"

My wife's wardrobe changed dramatically after she got that promotion, in particular in regard to the undergarments: thigh-high stay-up stockings, lace thongs, silk thongs, bras like ihad never seen before...

I took it upon myself to empty her suitcase.

I was doing it regularly. Then i saw an unopen box of condoms in the side pocket of the suicase. I left it there. I felt it was happening to me in a different narrative, one where i wanted my wife to sleep with other men. It was the narrative where i loved my wife even more now that she seemed well prepared to cheat on me should the opportunity present itself. I snapped out of that narrative & was back in my day to day life but the fact i saw the box of condoms was no longer bothering me.

After her next trip, the box of condoms was open & 3 condoms were missing: my day-to-day life & my other narrative merged into one. I knew i loved my wife too much to leave her.

At that stage, i hadn't discussed the presence of condoms in her suitcase with her as yet.

We still had sex. We STILL were MAKING LOVE.

She was TURNING ME ON way way more than ever before. I was OBSESSED with her as a eoman, with her body, with how good in bed she was.

A box of condoms was always in her suitcase whenever she returned home, but from time to time one to 3 condoms were missing. Then the nox of condoms was no longer in the suitcase.

Then one night in bed just as i had come indide her, I told her i loved her more then ever. She had just come too, she was kissing me frentically telling me she loved me. Then she kind of surprised me when she said, "I want to have your baby... I missed my period by 10 days. I am am pregnant, it will be YOURS, OK? I was naughty from time to time while away on business. I know you knew, you checked the condoms. Please forgive me. In a way, you gave me your tacit consent... i want to stay with you if you still want me & really really love me..."

She gave me two daughters, she has been a good mother & a good wife.

She strayed a few times after that, she always admitted everything to me.

She is aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side & i am aware she needs more than one dick to be truly happy.

She thinks that the 2 of us are a match made in heaven. She admits she has a slutty side. She says that her angel guardian led her to me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another lightweight cuck story, and bad even for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story My wife has done this a few times and come home to give me sloppy seconds

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

Research & interviews show few if any decent wives give bj’s. Even to their husbands,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The English language is insufficient to describe the depth of contempt I have for worms who permit their trailer park wives to cheat on them.

And my contempt for authors who think this behavior is acceptable is even greater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous