Thursday Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he moved out of her, and she moaned as she felt him leave her body. He helped her to sit up, and she moved back to him to lie with him again, with her on top--again, nose to nose, lips to lips, breast to chest and pubic bone to pubic bone--deeply kissing and holding and saying those sweet nothings that lovers say as passion's fires are falling to those glowing embers that continue to warm them and comfort them--basking together in the sweetness of two lovers satisfied.

All of their efforts had made them thirsty. It was time for some liquid rejuvenation. They got up and went to the sink where the tea and cups were waiting. He brought the ice bucket from the dresser where he had put it earlier. He set it onto the sink counter, and turned to face her. He leaned down and encircled her right nipple with his lips. A sensation of cold brought her nipple to immediate hardness. He had ice in his mouth! The sensation was indescribable. He treated her left nipple to the hot coldness of the ice as he swirled it around with his tongue. It took her breath. Then he stood, and kissed her, deeply, pushing the ice into her mouth with his tongue, and then sucked it back into his. His arms were around her. She was trembling with desire, and he was pleased to have such an effect on her! As she was unwrapping the cups of their protective cellophane, he moved behind her, embracing her, massaging her breasts with his hands, kissing her back. He moved his hands down to her hips, he pulled her back to meet him. He was hard. She could feel his shaft as he maneuvered to slip himself inside her. He touched her back, encouraging her to bend over so he could slip more easily inside her. She leaned down with her arms on the counter. She moved her legs further apart and raised up on her toes as he slid his hard love shaft deep inside her. It took her breath.

She was rocking back to him, moving her hips in small circles as she met his shaft thrust for thrust. He held to her hips as he gained momentum—thrusting deep inside her. She looked up in the mirror—he was watching her as she was watching him. The passion on their faces was evident. She was making those soft purring sounds that he enjoyed so much to hear as she was aroused. Her love juices covered his love rod and dripped down onto his nut sacks. Her orgasm was rising. He could feel the snugness of her love cavern as her muscles contracted and undulated as wave upon wave of her orgasm exploded. She was thrusting harder against him as it built to its crescendo. The velvety warm, wet softness with its smooth friction against the skin of his shaft felt so good to him. The more she responded, the deeper he wanted to be. He felt her quim quiver around him as she released her cum. He looked down and watched the movement between them, and saw the white creamy cum on his dick as the waves of her orgasm squirted with each thrust of his love rod. Ahhh! She felt so good to him. Spent—she slowly stood up and as they parted bodies they both caught their breath at the separation. She turned to face him. They embraced and kissed oh so deeply—tongues dancing a Tango of passion as they stood together, breast to chest, skin to skin, holding each other as the waves of her orgasm rippled in that endless circle as of a rock skipped on the water. They kissed more gently now—taking pleasure in their closeness.

With lovers' needs sated for the moment, they took time to drink some tea to rehydrate from their lovemaking. Other necessaries taken care of, she lay back on the bed on her stomach, and waited for his return to her. She had nearly dozed off. Then she felt him returning to the bed. He was moving behind her. She spread her legs and raised her arse in anticipation that he would want to impale her again from behind with his hard rod. But she was surprised. That's not what happened. She felt him kissing the backs of her thighs, moving higher toward her love cavern—or so she thought. She moved herself higher up on her knees to he could access that sweet love nest more easily. But, still he did not move where she expected. He was teasing the insides of her thighs. Much to her surprise, he began to lick and kiss her anus. She gasped and moaned at the sensations his tongue was causing. She began to move her hips—not quite sure what else to do—the sensation was oddly pleasurable. He continued to stimulate her in this way for a few more minutes. She purred with pleasure at this new sensation. He moved up beside her, and they lay face to face, and kissed deeply. He told her that what he had just done for her was called rimming. She liked it.

She turned over on her back, and he lay close to her with his chest covering hers, kissing her deeply, tongue to tongue. He moved his hand to touch her mons. He could feel the wetness of her arousal that covered her dew lips and down over her arse. He moved his fingers further and further down until he gently teased her anus with his index finger—all the while kissing her deeply. Gently, oh so gently, just a little at a time, he slipped his finger inside. He met with a little resistance as her muscles tightened. She tensed a little, not sure of what was happening. But he continued kissing her. Their tongues danced the wild Tango of passion. He continued to gently massage around her anus and then slowly, inserted his index finger and moved it a bit in an out. Then, moved his hand back to her secret garden. He moved his fingers to her clit and began to massage again—small circles to the left and right, up and down. Her breathing was coming in ragged snatches. She was moaning, almost squealing with the pleasure of her orgasm as it spread throughout her body and her cum shot out of her and covered his hand. As she was cumming, she kissed him, deeply, holding on riding the waves of her orgasm.

They lay on their sides, face to face, kissing deeply—soul to soul. They touched, explored each other's body with fingertips intent on pleasing each other. They talked—sweet lover-speak. She traced her fingertips over his chest, teased his nipples, and down over his belly. She touched his face and continued to kiss him oh so deeply. She wanted this lovers' rendezvous to go on. He did too. He ran his fingertips over her shoulders down her side and over her hip. He found her sensitive spot on her side that made her hips move. That made him smile as her breath caught as he touched her there several times. He was tired and knew she was too. Their lovemaking had sapped their strength for the moment. They spooned again—with that wonderful sensation of skin to skin with her back to his chest and intertwined legs. His arms around her, he held her close. He smelled her hair—breathing her scent in deeply as if to memorize it. He kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders. She moaned with pleasure at his touch. They rested, content to be so close. It felt so right for them to just to be with each other—as puzzle pieces that fit together.

Time was slipping away from them. It moved too fast. Soon they would have to leave their love nest and go back to their real lives. They snuggled and kissed more—still touching. She was teasing the skin of his chest and abdomen with her fingertips. He couldn't just let her go without one more taste of her spiciness. He moved down to her love cavern, and pulled her dew lips apart, and kissed her clit again—teasing it to its tiny erection—so sweetly sensitive. Her breathing was shallow. Her hips were rocking—thrusting to him. He ran his tongue from the entrance of her love cavern all the way up to her clit—again and again. He gave her the treat of those small circles to the left and right, the strumming of her clit with his oh, so talented tongue. Her quim was quivering with delight. She couldn't hold her cum back. She shuddered and her love juices came down. He lapped it all up as if it were the last time he would ever taste her delectable sweet spiciness.

He moved up beside her to cuddle just another minute, and then just like Cinderella's midnight, it was 7 o'clock—their time to go back to the real world. She took a shower and dried. And while she was dressing, he took a shower. She sat on the side of the bed and waited for him. She watched him dress, and reveled in the memories of the afternoon and evening. When he was dressed, he came to her and gave her one more long, deep, soul touching kiss, and held her tightly.

The real world was encroaching on them. He walked with her to her van, and kissed her.

On the way home for both of them, the thoughts and memories of the day filled their hearts and minds. They each knew that this was the beginning of something wonderful. They each went to sleep that night and slept the sleep of satisfied lovers, knowing that today was the first of many times to come in the future that they would enjoy each other.

12