All Comments on 'Thy Neighbor's Daughter'

by eric shawn listo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great job

claps* well done can't wait to read more!

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
Oh, Yeah! More, more, more.

Great story, nicely written and woven together. Very, very Hot! Please do a follow-up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Naughty and tittilating

Erotic and humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellent beginning.... please keep it going!!

a great start to an age-old fantasy for us middle aged guys... please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

I want more

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 20 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the build up, to the age old fantasy for us older fellas. Great descriptions of the sexual acts plus the lead up by the young nubile. Can't wait to read the sequel.

Well done!

scenttoscenttoalmost 20 years ago
Very well done

Very good description of the middle age wife. She is hot as well. You will need to do the same description on the baby sitter when you get around to it.

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
An Erotic Ending is needed on this one....

I gave you a '75'. It is a well written story, but is incomplete. I never give a '100' unless there is an ending and the victim ends up preggie.

Enid needed to be fucked. You did not show that. That makes the story incomplete, so it is not known how you should expect a higher score?

The entry is good, and the continuation up to the end is good, but as I mentioned above, the story is incomplete. Perhaps you are going to continue this story, but until you do, I think it wrong for you to expect much of a higher score than what I've given you. And if you really want a good score, Enid will not only get fucked, but she will get bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
can't wait

great story can't wait for next chapter.

sophia janesophia janeabout 19 years ago
~~

WOW! Going to read the next one now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Tbis made me soo horny. I wish i was enid. I wouldve fucked the shit out of him!!!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****That was a short HOT READ! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereric shawn listo@eric shawn listo
Exchanging Flesh is all up now. Thanks to all who like it. Comanche Lust is again humming about my brain and will continue.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES