All Comments on 'TIA: This is Africa Ch. 01'

by A Cracker Slut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Start

Nice start indeed. I know the white women will get theirs but consider the hot Iris being taken by a white man or two. In fact, any of the apple bottomed, big breasted young African beauties being used selfishly by older white men would be a refreshing change. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Great, one of the best stories on here. Please keep up the good work.

jmcox261jmcox261about 14 years ago
More interracial, please

Liked this line of thinking. More reluctance before submitting to big African cock. White couples dominated by superior blacks make for an interesting story. More interracial stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hello

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to see your work back on here again. I was really anxious for more downfall of Mrs. King, but you've set me on another wonderous path altogether. I guess you can't rush genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good to have you back..

Great to have your work being posted again. Now we just need to have a steady output of TIA and how the domination slowly begins to control all aspects of their lives. A very well developed plot and excellent character descriptions. Your talent is superb and I hope your writing output does it justice. Please continue this series.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiabout 13 years ago

A fantastically hot story - great theme, very well-developed with a good plot, above all seeming credible. Much more please! Enjoyed :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for this and I plan to read your other stories.

Be careful about this:

"Miranda Harkens closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, the second glass of wine was taking effect, her eyes closing as she drank in the sounds of the night around her. Angela was a long way from home, the scratching and chattering of unseen insects in the undergrowth was not one she was used to hearing in South Wandsworth."

It spoils the mood and the suspension of disbelief in the reader if the author is unsure whether their main character is called Miranda or Angela.

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
Not so bad

Considering the tone of some stories on this site, I find it difficult to believe you caught so much grief over this one. The dominance is rather tame and cuckoldry is a fairly common premise. I can only assume it was the element of interracial dominance that brought the bigots crawling out from under their rocks. Anyway, while not the most dynamic story I've ever read, it hardly warrants the vitriolic responses you've apparently gotten from some.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Great writing

This is a well written story, you have talent.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 7 years ago
It isn't at all bad, except..

..for the many and varied spelling errors. Were they deliberate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh yes

I liked this story it reminded me of when my wife and I went to Africa.

She went black cock crazy and I couldn't stop wanking myself.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. I enjoy most of your writing, I would like to see more. Don’t let morons in here put you off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous