All Comments on 'Ticketed Affair'

by TomCuroso

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Start of something good.

Story has a lot of potential, so go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Counterpoint!

I wish it were NOT being continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Sense In Continuing This Excrement

It's so bad, nothing can resurrect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't like it? Read Another Story: I Loved it!

She definitely needs to see more cop super cock :)

Me, I hope for a sharing threesome that leads to the husband finding a new way to sexual pleasure and expression: shared cock and he looses his anal cherry before she does ;)

bi girls turn guys on: shouldn't bi guys turn girls on too!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

A good first effort Tom. A fantasy that you share with your wife or something hidden and secret, just for your own pleasure? I'd be interested in learning if some or any of this story is true, makes it a bit more exciting to learn about peoples private lives. Such as, are you the one having problems with performing sex, if so, how. You both had other lovers before being together? Wouldn't you want to watch her with a lover as large as the dildo you bought her? You could easiely continue this by telling us if you fucked her or licked her cum filled pussy after. You had some good scene setting and imaginative places for them to have sex, secluded but could get caught at any minute. I liked her taking control but then losing it as she felt that huge cock head spreading her. Do some more, keeping in mind that if it's a truely shared fantasy, we need both your inputs as to how it felt, looked, sounded and every detail of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ticket to ride and she'll use it and Tom can be rid of her too

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whorewife isn't really frigid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous