Ticketed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know! Me, too! DeeAnne kept telling me to pick up the phone and apologize, but I thought you'd never want to talk to me again."

"So you decided to hold up a huge sign in public instead?" he teased.

"Well...yes," she said feeling very happy. "Did it work?"

Matt moved closer and smiled again. "I'd say this was very effective," he said quietly.

"I'm glad," Donna said feeling 18 again. "I know you're on duty right now, but would it be okay if we..."

Matt leaned in and kissed her softly. Donna then moaned very quietly just as someone honked and hollered, "Get a room you two!"

Donna pulled back having been startled by the loud noise. As soon as she realized what happened she started laughing.

Matt was smiling and watched her laugh. It was as though she was letting go of a lot of pent-up emotion and all of it negative. This had been a kind of catharsis for her and a possibly a clean slate for them both.

"Say, would you maybe like to go watch the Sonics play with Bruce and DeeAnne tomorrow night?" he asked once she stopped laughing.

"I would love to," she told him even though she hated basketball.

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven if that's okay."

"That's perfect," she told him. "And Matt? Thank you for giving me a second chance. I promise you won't regret it."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I've never not been able to call a woman before," he told her. "Then again, I've...I've never felt like this about anyone before."

"Yeah. Me, too," she said sweetly. "It's just so...different."

"It is. But it's also very nice."

"I agree," Donna told him.

"Well, I should get back to work. After all, there might be some other beautiful woman driving crazy fast on her way to work. I've got to make my ticket quota, you know."

"As long as you don't flirt with her, I suppose that would be okay," Donna told him still smiling. "I mean, those crazy, older women are a menace to society."

Matt put his helmet back on the said, "I just realized I couldn't have called you if I wanted to. I don't have your number yet."

Donna reached into her purse and handed him her phone. Matt entered his info then said, "If you'll text me your address, I'll be there tomorrow at seven."

"I can't wait," she said sweetly as she put her phone away.

"I'd kiss you again, but, well, I'm on..."

Donna took one quick step his direction, stood on her toes, and kissed him very quickly.

"Bye, Matt. And I'm really glad we talked."

"Yeah. Me, too, Donna. See you tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," she told him just before he walked away.

She picked up her sign, folded it in half, then did her best to stuff it in a large, green trash can a few feet away. As she headed toward her car, she fist-pumped and said out loud, "Yes!"

Suddenly, Donna felt alive again. The air seemed fresh and sweet. The impersonal swarm of people around her seemed friendly. And although she hadn't been to a basketball game since high school, she couldn't wait to watch the Sonics play. She made a mental note to find out who played for them then wondered what she should wear and found herself laughing at the thought of Frank ever taking her to an NBA game.

She was so excited she punched in DeeAnne's number on her phone via Bluetooth and barely gave her friend a chance to answer before dumping every detail of their plan on her.

"Well, guess what? Bruce already texted me."

"What? Matt just left three minutes ago," Donna said.

"Uh-huh. And he called Bruce who texted me. I think Matt's got it bad for you, but there's no need to say I was right. But I was right, wasn't I?" DeeAnne teased.

"Oh, my goodness, DeeAnne! You were so right and I so owe you!"

"Next time I need you cover one of my shifts I'm going to call in my marker," her friend said in a happy tone of voice. "So I guess I'll see you at the game tomorrow night."

"Yes, you will!" Donna said before hanging up. She had the day off and decided to head to her favorite stores and pick up a few things. It might only be a basketball game, but how could it possibly hurt to look her best for her date with this handsome young police officer?

Donna wasn't much for makeup but thought a bit of mascara would be nice and she was right. It made her already-pretty eyes pop just by lengthening and thickening her lashes.

The weather had stayed reasonable warm so she went with a long-sleeved, white, shirtwaist blouse that showed off her own tight waist and very nice...upper body features. She paired it with a pair of jeans, which, as the country song says, 'fit just right'. A simple silver necklace and a pair of white earrings completed the look and Donna was very pleased as she took a last glance in the mirror.

She grabbed a black cardigan sweater—just in case—and set it next to her purse then waited for the doorbell to ring. Once again, she felt like she was back in high school waiting for that cute boy to knock on the door. She laughed when she thought about the fact that Matt wasn't even born yet when she was in high school or even college, but this time, it didn't bother her at all. She was going to enjoy this as long as it lasted and Donna was through blaming herself for anything that clearly wasn't her fault. It was as liberating a feeling as allowing herself to date a man half her age, which, when she really thought about it now, was actually kind of hot.

Her body tingled when the doorbell rang. She forced herself to walk slowly to the front door and open it nonchalantly.

"Matt! Hi! Please come in," Donna said unable to hide her excitement.

"Hi, and thank you," he said.

Donna closed the door and asked if he'd like something to drink and he told her 'no thanks.'

"You look incredible—again," he said as he admired her gorgeous face and figure.

"Thank you," she said happily. "Well, if you don't care to have a drink, I'm ready whenever you are."

"I'm ready now," Matt said with a smile. He looked at Donna again then said, "Did I mention you look really great?"

"You might have," she said still smiling.

Matt was also wearing jeans and Donna loved the relaxed look the untucked rugby shirt he was wearing gave him. It was yet one more refreshing change from the buttoned-down look her ex-husband had cultivated for as long as she could remember; a look that was stuffy and...boring.

Donna thanked him when he opened her door and said, "I was wondering if you drove a motorcycle off duty, too."

"No, but I could pick you up sometime on a friend's if you'd like," he said jokingly.

When they were both inside Donna looked over and said, "I've never ridden on a motorcycle. That might be fun."

"Be careful what you wish for," Matt told her with a big smile.

"I can wish for anything I want," Donna said defiantly.

Matt laughed then said, "Yes you can."

He smiled at her then told her, "You are so hot."

"Okay, you're pushing it now," she said secretly delighted to hear this handsome younger man tell her that.

By the time the game was over, Donna was nearly hoarse from cheering on her hometown team she'd never seen before. Matt had patiently explained the nuances of the game to her and she now knew a guard from a forward and what man-to-man defense was as well as the meaning of terms like free-throw and jump shot.

She also noticed that Bruce and DeeAnne were either holding hands or had an arm around the other person almost the entire evening. There were also plenty of kisses after a Sonics' score or steal. Then again, she found more than enough reasons to do the same thing with Matt and even though she still didn't particularly like basketball, she very much enjoyed the freedoms the wild cheering of the crowd provided. And when the Sonics won thanks to a three-pointer at the buzzer, that was license to hug and kiss for as long as they wanted.

"You guys wanna grab a drink?" Matt asked on their way out to the parking lot.

"Nah, I think we're gonna maybe go hang out at my place," Bruce said.

"Oh. Um...okay," Matt replied.

Neither Bruce nor DeeAnne had mentioned they'd slept with each other the night before and they weren't about to announce that's what 'hanging out at his place' meant that night, too. Even so, both Matt and Donna had a sneaking suspicion that's what was going on as the other couple was unusually affectionate.

They said goodnight to their friends before Matt asked if Donna would like to go somewhere to have a drink.

"Yes, I'd like to go somewhere," she told him. "But it doesn't have to be a bar."

"Oh, I see," Matt replied. "Is there any place in particular you had in mind?"

"Not really," she told him. "I do have to admit I kind of like Bruce and DeeAnne's idea, though."

"Hmmm. So were I to invite you to my place, you wouldn't think that was...pushing it?"

"Uh-uh. Remember, I told you I'd let you know when you were."

"Yes, you did mention that. So...how would you like to go back to my place and have a drink?"

"I'd love to go to your place," she said happily. "The drink is optional, though."

Matt looked at her and saw the twinkle in her eye.

"My, my. What a difference a day...no, a...misunderstanding makes."

"I'm a big believer in kissing and making...up," she said keeping up the innuendo.

"Making...up. Right," Matt said as they arrived at his car.

Once they cleared the parking lot and got out on the highway, Donna reached for his hand which was a very pleasant surprise.

"Matt?" she began.

He looked over at her briefly indicating he was listening.

"That...misunderstanding we had? I...I wasn't ready for a relationship with you yet. I'm still so embarrassed about how I reacted."

"And now?" he asked.

"I'm definitely ready for...well, for however far you'd like this to go."

Donna's heart was pounding wildly again and that still-18 feeling washed over her as she essentially told him she was ready to make love with him. When Matt raised her hand to his lips and softly kissed it, she felt like she would come if he so much as touched her body. In her mind at least, she was still 30 and here was this unbelievably attractive guy who was 'her age' who seemed to want her as much as she wanted him.

Donna hadn't slept with anyone but Frank since two years before she married him, and she hadn't slept with anyone in almost 14 months. Just the thought of making love with someone this attractive to her was intoxicating.

"I'm willing to take it as slow as you'd like," he assured her.

"I'm glad," she told him. "I'm glad because we've taken it slow long up until now but...if you want to um...move things along, I'd be very happy to move them with you."

Matt apologized for the state of his apartment even though it looked very clean and orderly to Donna. It was a no-frills bachelor pad to be sure, but nothing was laying out and even the kitchen sink was empty.

After excusing herself to use the bathroom, she sat down next to Matt on the couch and said, "You don't have to romance me any longer. I'm a sure thing from here on out."

She smiled when Matt did then laughed softly as he pushed down on the couch and kissed her. This was their first long, passionate kiss and Donna was so ready for it it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. She offered him her tongue then moaned softly when he gently squeezed her breast.

"Make love to me, Matt. Please?" she said as their lips parted.

Matt stood up and took her hand and led her to his bedroom. Moments later they were kissing deeply again as they slowly undressed each other.

Donna had no idea how long they spent together this first time, but neither of them left anything on the table by the time they were finished. She and Frank had stopped giving and receiving oral somewhere around the fifth year of their marriage and lovemaking had been reduced to some kissing, a little bit of touching, followed by 'doing it' and almost always in the missionary position.

This night, Donna came the first time thanks to Matt's skillful finger play then a second time due to his equally talented tongue. She couldn't remember the last time she'd cum during intercourse but cum she did just as Matt dumped an enormous load of his own cum inside her. Knowing she almost certainly could no longer get pregnant by being on the pill and nearly menopausal, she wasn't concerned at all with her lover not wearing a condom. Yes, it was a risk, but she was at a point in her life where it no longer mattered to her. Matt...mattered.

"Oh, my God!" Donna panted as he shot the last stream of hot cum inside her.

"Yeah, no kidding," he said as he lowered his head to catch his breath.

He raised it up, then brushed back her hair and said, "Donna? You are so beautiful."

Donna froze in stunned disbelief the moment she said it, but it had just come out. It wasn't pre-planned. It wasn't intentional in any way. It just...happened.

"I love you so much," she'd said before her eyes opened wide in fear.

"Matt! Oh, my God. I don't know why I said that. I was just so..."

"I don't mind. At all," he told her as he saw a face similar to the one he'd seen when she was embarrassed to be with him.

"Thank you for understanding. I don't know how or why that happened. It just...did."

"Could it possibly have been a Freudian slip?" Matt teased. He was still inside her and Donna loved laying there feeling him in her very-wet pussy.

"It very well could have been," she admitted almost wistfully.

"You're the first woman who's ever said that to me," he informed her. "Even if you didn't mean it, you're still my first."

His smile melted her heart and once again she found herself speaking from it.

"What if I did mean it?" she asked now wondering if perhaps she did.

"I think I'd like that very much," he told her as he kissed her again.

"Have you ever told a woman you love her?" she asked him.

"No. Never." As he played with her hair he looked at her very seriously then said, "And until I met you, I've never wanted to tell any woman I loved her."

As his eyes flirted with hers he saw them fill with tears.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked with genuine concern.

Donna blinked several times then shook her head.

"No, not at all," she assured him. "In fact, you said everything just right.

Now she was playing with his thick, dark hair and a feeling of sadness swept over her.

"What's wrong?" he asked quietly.

"I...I'm just so happy, Matt. I don't want this night to ever end."

"Me, either," he told her with a smile. "Can we maybe make it last a little longer?"

She felt him growing inside of her again and Donna moaned with pleasure.

"Yes, please," she said before pulling him close then rolling him over and climbing on top.

She reached for him then lowered herself back down onto his rock-hard shaft and purred with delight as she took him completely. Matt reveled in the sight of her soft melons bouncing happily as she rode him to completion.

As she collapsed on top of him, Donna said, "I know for certain I love that!"

Matt wrapped his arms around her and held as she rested her head on his chest.

"Donna?" he said quietly as he stroked her hair.

"Yes?"

"I don't want...this to end."

"This?" she asked as she raised up to look at him.

"Yes, this. You and me."

He looked into her eyes and said, "Not just the sex, which was great, by the way. But...this. You and me. Us."

"I don't want it to end, either, Matt," she told him with all the sincerity she could muster.

"Can you please stay with me tonight?" he asked in a way that told her he didn't just want her to stay with him, but that he needed her next to him.

"Okay," she said sweetly. "I'm just gonna go um...clean up a little bit first, okay?"

Matt wanted to ask if he could join her, but he also wanted to just lay there and hear her in the bathroom as though that was a normal part of their relationship. To his delight, she brought out a warm washcloth after she showered and loving cleaned him up, too.

After rinsing it out in the sink, she washed her hands then came to bed with him.

"Do you sleep in the buff at home?" he asked when she crawled in naked.

"No, but then I don't have anyone to be naked for at home," she said as she snuggled close. "I think I could get used to this if it's what you like."

"I'd just want you to be comfortable and happy," he told her.

"I am comfortable and I'm very happy." She raised up and kissed him softly then added, "Very happy."

"Me, too," Matt told her before she again laid her head on his chest.

"Bye," was the next thing he heard her say.

"What? What time is it?" he asked sitting up and looking at the digital clock by his bed.

It was 4:15 am and Donna was already dressed.

"I have to be at work by 6 o'clock today," she told him.

Matt threw the covers off and she pushed him back down.

"I already called a cab. Just go back to sleep, okay?"

"No, I should drive you," he said.

"Oh, I think you um...drove me or at least...rode me pretty good last night," she teased. "I'll be fine. I have plenty of time to get home and change and still get to the hospital on time."

"Come here," Matt said pulling her down.

She laid beside him again for a moment and ran her hand across his chest.

"I didn't sleep too much last night," she told him.

"Having second thoughts?" he asked hoping that wasn't the case.

"No," she said immediately. "I just couldn't stop thinking maybe I really meant what I said."

Matt suddenly sat up and Donna followed.

"I...I'm not trying to scare you off, Matt. Actually, I'm praying I won't scare you off. I'm...just being honest."

"Come here," he said as he pulled her close. "You're not scaring me. Off...or otherwise."

"I'm so glad," she told him. "It's just that I can't ever remember feeling like this before. Not even with...you know, my ex-husband. This is just so different."

"I know," Matt said as he held her. "I've never had these feelings for anyone."

He pulled back slightly to look at her then said, "Ever."

"Really?" she said sweetly. "Something tells me there's been no shortage of pretty girls in this bed so...that makes that even more special."

"Donna?" he said again.

She looked into his eyes as he told her, "You're special. Very special...to me."

"And you to me," she said sweetly.

"I...I was awake quite a bit, too, and I...I think I might just be..." he started to say.

There were two quick blasts from a horn and Matt stopped talking.

"I believe your ride is here," he told her.

"I'm going to be persona non grata around her after waking everyone up," she said as she pushed away.

"Can I see you again tonight?" he asked as she stood up and leaned over to kiss him goodbye.

"You can see me any night," she said.

"How about...every night?" he asked still holding her wrist.

"I think I'd like that," she said offering him one more quick kiss.

"Me, too," he said letting her go.

She grabbed her purse and sweater and headed for the door.

"I'll lock it later, okay? Just go ahead on out," he called to her.

As he heard the door shut, he lay there thinking to himself, "I think I really am in love with her."

It was a little after 8am when his phone rang. It was Bruce letting him know someone was down hard with the flu and he needed another officer to work his tour.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can," Matt told him.

He was at the precinct 45 minutes later and Bruce said, "You look like shit. Did you have one too many last night or something?"

"No. We didn't even have a drink," Matt told him.

"No? Then what other reason could there be for a guy your age looking so...wrung out?"

"You don't look so spy yourself there...Sarge," Matt told him.

"Yeah, but I'm in my 40s so I got an excuse," the older man said with a smile.

"So what are you tellin' me?" Matt asked.