Tickle and Bust: The Mermaid's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh!" he moaned as he began to thrust into her chest repeatedly. His cock slid between her melons gracefully as she held them together around his meat. Trickle's hands were not touching a single part of his shaft; her boobs had it completely covered.

Walter reached down and grabbed at the mermaid's big boobs. He squeezed her tits forcefully as he excitedly humped away at her hooters.

"Uh!" Trickle moaned at his touch. "Ohhhhh - - "

Walter could hardly believe what was taking place. His fingers trailed to her nipples and rubbed them hungrily. He let out a loud moan at the touch of her hard nipples. This coaxed the mermaid to moan as well, and she began slide her jugs up and down the fisherman's rock hard dick.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Walter moaned as Trickle began to jerk his cock with her massive orbs of flesh. Her bouncing tits were quickly sending his pleasure to the next level, and any moment now she would be rewarded with his sticky seed.

The fisherman groaned as he felt his balls beginning to tighten. His gaze was focused on her big, heaving tits and as he stared at them he began to shoot.

He grunted and breathed he pumped his erupting cock between her boobs hard, giving them slow and hard thrusts. Trickle turned her head to the side as a stream of jizz erupted from the cock in her cleavage and whizzed by the side of her face. A second stream shot out, and this time Walter was in the middle of a thrust as it managed to land in her hair.

"AHHHHHH!" Walter moaned as his cock spurted a few more blasts.

At this point the busty mermaid turned her chin upward as Walter's cock shot a few spurts at her neck. She returned her head to its regular position and stared up at him as his cock finished cumming and drizzled what was left down the side of his prick and her breasts.

Walter panted as he idly pushed his cock through her tits. His dickhead was no longer penetrating her cleavage as he didn't have the strength to pound the huge orbs with enthusiasm like before. Instead his cockhead was simply pulsing and throbbing as he rubbed his shaft in her big breasts. A few more drops oozed from his dick, and then he was done.

"Ohhh - - fuck - - " he moaned, letting his cock stay put between her tits.

But the mermaid had no intention of letting him leave it there. She quickly propped herself up and prompted Walter to climb off her.

The spent man stood up a little awkwardly, and then he found himself entranced as the mermaid spoke.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked of him.

Walter nodded happily.

"Yes, I did!" he said. "But - - if all this is considered taboo why did you do it with me?"

The mermaid gestured for Walter to sit. Once he was seated beside her she reached out and rubbed his face with her soft, delicate hands.

"The truth is - - I've wanted to perform this ritual for quite some time."

A goofy smile crept across his face.

"Oh - - " he said, thinking that she was just a curious busty mermaid.

"I once saw a man that I suspected of having a divine rod - - but he was old and decrepit. Not suited for my needs - - "

"I see - - " Walter said, a little flattered by her words as she rubbed his hair and face. "And uhh - - what needs are those?"

A serious look crept across Trickle's face.

"Our king is nearing the end of his reign - - " she said, leaning in to give Walter a kiss.

For a moment, Walter completely forgot that she was a mermaid. He instinctively leaned into her and the two locked lips passionately.

Walter moaned as he felt her tongue against his. A cool, refreshing sensation filled his mouth - - and a moment later he felt it filling his entire body. He began to panic as he felt as though he were about to explode. He opened his eyes wide and saw that Trickle was staring back at him with studying eyes.

He tried his best to protest, to talk, to scream into her mouth - - anything - - but Trickle took hold of him by the shoulders and pulled him into the water below along with her. The two sunk immediately, and Walter felt the cool rush of the freezing waters enveloping him as he watched the glow of the sun fade into complete darkness.

12