All Comments on 'Tickled Pink'

by HardSalami

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Okay, so I was liking the story... until she started taking pictures. That's when it went downhill... I mean, the whole time the guy is like "I don't want to do something she won't like" and then she basically says "I'm blackmailing. Oooh, let's play dominatrix" So, let me get this straight... she sneaks onto his computer, finds a link to a site where she though her husband got her a gift, attempts to spoil what her gift is, and then punishes him... Logic.

Could have been great, wasn't the best. Plenty of potential. Keep trying.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 10 years ago
nice

This was a really good read. Looking forward to more stories.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Oooh Ooooh Oooooooh!

This was a little of everything. Funny, even hilarious... Sexy...Sensuous. Both parties got what was cumming to them. And the best feature of this story is that James did not turn his wife Andrea over to a room full of neighbors to be raped, humiliated, molested, violated, etc. If I could believe my lover's death oath that he...and only he...could do anything whatsoever sexually he wanted to do to me, I wouldn't mind being hypnotized. But that means...NO AUDIENCE, NO PICTURES, NO VIDEOS, NO LEAKING INFORMATION TO HIS FRIENDS...JUST US!...Well...I don't guess there'd be any harm if our story wound up on Literotica...if our names were changed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious

Great story very funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous