Tickled Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James lost control and doused her mouth with his seed. Once he groaned and she felt his first splash hit the back of her throat and fall back on her tongue, her hypnotized body realizing she'd held up her end of the bargain and allowed itself to slip over the edge and let wave after wave of repressed 'gasm wash over her straining body. The cum filling her mouth muffled her moans and stifled her screams of pleasure.

Once they were both drained, James noticed the violating vegetable now on the ground. Her own orgasm had caused her to contract with such ferocity that she'd literally squished the upper half of the squash allowing it to then slip free. "God, imagine if that had been my cock up there," wondered James both in awe and fear.

After wiping his spilled mess off her chin and chest and her own juices off her inner thigh, James told her to get dressed and come into the home theater room. He piled some of her grading and lesson planning on the end table, along with a mostly empty bottle of wine and inserted one of her favorite movies into their Blu-Ray player and flipped on the TV before leaving the room. He hoped she'd wake naturally and create some sort of acceptable story to explain her situation.

...

Andrea awoke to find herself on the couch, in front of the TV, watching the Bourne Identity, one of her favorite movies. Noticing the bottle and pile of papers, she figured, "I must've gotten a little too buzzed while blowing off some steam and then fallen asleep, but I don't even remember opening this bottle or starting this film. Gosh, I must be exhausted."

She also decided she must've been sitting funny because of how sore her ass was. It wasn't so uncommon for her to fall asleep half way through a movie, but it was strange to not remember even starting it. The really funny taste the wine had left in her mouth was also strange. "I've been working too hard on that sophomores' honors class," she concluded to herself.

The next day Andrea asked "Hey James, what happened to that zucchini; I was going to make some bread?" still feeling like she'd crapped out a brick the night before.

"Oh, it went bad," hesitantly answered James.

"Really?" questioned Andrea since she'd only bought it a couple of days ago—in its prime.

"Yeah, it was all slimy and squishy and it smelled funny," said James, barely able to stifle his laugh.

Dismissing the perplexing produce peculiarity, Andrea began thumbing through the mail she'd casually picked up earlier that day. "Imports Limited," she mumbled to herself holding up a manila envelope, temporarily wondering why that sounded so familiar. Her memories of its importance felt a little foggy, but finally it came back to her. "Oh yeah, that weird website, James never did get me anything from it," she grumbled to herself. "So, what did they send me?" she asked herself before gingerly (her ass still hurt for whatever reason) sneaking upstairs to open it in private.

"I wonder what the sick and perverted things James'd have me do if he had one of these kits?" pondered Andrea. But, she didn't really have to worry because there'd be no way James would risk $100 on such an unsure deal.

After reading the envelopes' ludicrous contents, she just had to get James' opinion on this obvious scam. "Hey, Honey, could you read this for me and tell me what you think?" Assuming it was another one of her assignments she wanted him to proof, he gladly took it and checked it over. When he didn't respond, Andrea, asked, "Well, what do you think of it?"

"What do you want me to think about it?" he answered with a monotone voice and vacant stare.

"Huh...?" Andrea thought for a split second before considering it was possibly a legitimate product and had actually worked.

Andrea looked back at James. It crossed her mind that maybe James was playing a mean trick on her, so she decided to test it out. "James, go upstairs and put on the bra and panties you got me for Christmas." If James was joking, there was no way he would follow through with this thought Andrea.

Immediately, James turned around and walked upstairs. Andrea tracked his footsteps overhead as he went down the hallway, entered their room, walked through their master bathroom and into their walk-in closet. It was silent for a minute, and then Andrea heard the footsteps coming back across the floor. "There is no way he is doing this," Andrea said aloud with disbelief. She walked over and stood at the bottom of the stairs to see James when he rounded the corner to come down.

As soon as his body came into view Andrea burst out laughing. James had indeed found her sexy sheer bra and panty set he had gotten for her last Christmas. The 34B black and pink sheer underwire bra was stretched tightly around James's chest, and there were hollow peaks where her boobs would normally barely fill it out. The black sheer underwear left nothing to the imagination. James's whole package was barely held in by the small piece of fabric, and the little pink bow was nestled in among his tuft of pubic hair above his penis.

As James continued to come down the stairs, Andrea made a mad dash for her phone. With a fleeting thought as to how mean she was being, she snatched up her phone and pointed it at James. "James, Honey, you look beautiful," Andrea said in a sweetly sarcastic voice.

"Thanks," James said in that same monotone voice from before.

"Ok. Now I want you to turn around, look back at me, and strike a pose like you're slapping your ass." Andrea opened up Instagram and stood ready. Without hesitation, James turned around so his back was to her, looked back at the camera, and pretended to slap his ass. "Um...one more thing. With your other hand, suck on a finger, but...like...seductively." Andrea couldn't believe it. This was gold. James struck his pose and Andrea snapped the shot. She applied the "Inkwell" setting and instantly she had a black and white piece of blackmail framed in white.

"Alright," Andrea thought, "he's really hypnotized. There's no way he would've gone this far without cracking a smile if he wasn't." Looking back at her poor husband, Andrea decided to get the real show started. She said aloud, "Take off the bra and underwear and crawl over to me on your hands and knees."

After struggling with the clasp, James ditched the bra and underwear and crawled over to Andrea on all fours. Once he arrived, he looked up at her expectantly. Andrea had always been on the shy side when it came to asking for favors. She always let James decide when to go down on her, and she never kept him there longer than he wanted.

But now, with James under her control, Andrea decided to be all she could normally not be. She undid the button on her jeans and shimmied herself out of them. They were skinny jeans, so the shimmy was far from graceful, but then, she didn't have to perform for anyone.

"James," Andrea said forcefully. He looked up at her. "Pull my underwear off with your teeth, and eat me out until I tell you to stop." James immediately latched onto the top of her paisley print hipsters and pulled them down her legs, leaving her snatch exposed. Once they were around her ankles, she stepped out of them and pushed them to the side with her foot. This time, James latched onto her clit. "Whoa!" exclaimed Andrea.

Normally James wasn't that aggressive. She knew if she was going to last any length of time she needed to sit down. "Stop," she commanded James. In the reprieve, she walked over to the arm of the couch and nestled her butt down. "Much better," she thought to herself. "James," she spoke again, "finish what you started."

James clamped on to her hood with vigor, moving it out of the way with his tongue to expose her clit. He flicked his tongue over her mound rapidly causing it to extend further away from the hood and lips. With broad strokes of the tongue, James lapped at the juices starting to trickle down from Andrea's canal. He began to alternate sucking her clit and licking her entrance. Above, Andrea began to really get heated. James had never been this enthusiastic before.

She threw her head back and let out a groan. "Oh, fuck that feels good!" She put her right arm on the back of the couch to steady herself, and wrapped her left arm around the back of James's head. She forced him even further into her. Lucky for him, she loved the shaved look so there was nothing to get in the way of James' manipulations.

With his head mashed into Andrea's pussy, James had nowhere to go but in. He straightened his tongue and plunged it up her, working it in and out quickly. Andrea continued to moan. She could hear him sucking and swallowing all that was flowing out of her, and she began to feel the familiar tightening.

"James! Rub my clit in circles while you continue to suck me!" She barely got the words out before she flung her head back and groaned. The tightening was growing more intense and she could feel the orgasm building steadily. "Faster!" she shouted at James.

He doubled his efforts and vigorously spun her clit while tongue-fucking her pussy. Andrea's orgasm erupted deep within her. She ground James's head into her to apply pressure and the rolling orgasm kept going. Wave after wave poured out of her and James had no alternative but to keep eating what she was giving.

Finally, Andrea could stand the shockwaves no longer and released James's head. "Ok James. Stop." Immediately, he pulled back his head. His chin and lips were glistening with her juices and his hair was a ruffled mess. He sat back on his heels and stared at Andrea. Looking at the clock, Andrea remembered the paper said she would have one to two hours before he would awaken. This orgasm had taken 10 minutes. "Mmm...plenty of time," thought Andrea.

"James, come with me to the shower. I need to get cleaned up and you're going to help." James stood up and trotted after Andrea like an obedient puppy to the bathroom. Once the shower was going Andrea undressed what she had left on and hopped in.

The hot, pelting water felt fantastic on her bare skin. She stood under the water for a minute, getting her hair wet, and calming down after her orgasm. After a minute she called out, "Hey Babe, I need help soaping." Twenty seconds later the curtain was pulled back and in stepped James, naked and hypnotized.

Handing her loofa to James, she instructed him to soap her body; then she turned around so her back was to him. She heard him squeeze the grapefruit body wash onto the loofa and then felt the first swirl on her back. Slowly James worked the soap up and down her back. He then ran the loofa over her left shoulder and down her chest. She felt him take a step closer and his penis rested between the cheeks of her ass.

He continued to soap her chest from behind and circled her left breast. He ran the loofa over her nipple and the abrasion caused her to shiver and her nipple began to lengthen. He switched the sponge to his right hand and mirrored his actions. Now both nipples were erect and Andrea sighed with contentment.

She leaned her body back against James and tilted her head to the right. "James, kiss my neck." James immediately laid soft kisses up and down her neck. With the combination of gentle soaping and kissing, Andrea could feel herself getting wet again. She wondered what her next move should be, knowing it was now or never to get James to do what she could never ask.

Slowly, she centered her neck and peeled James' hands off her breasts. "James, my ass needs washing." She bent forward at the waist and rested her hands on the edge of the back of the tub. She felt the loofa glide over her small, round cheeks, first the right, then the left. Once they had been thoroughly scrubbed, she felt James part her cheeks and slide the sponge up and down her crack.

After a few strokes, she righted herself and turned around. "Wash my pussy," she commanded to James. Immediately her pussy was getting the same gentle soaping. Andrea sighed contentedly as the shower was so sensual and slow, and James was so gentle with his washing. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. Then, in his left ear she whispered, "Only because you're hypnotized."

Andrea moved James out of the way, so she was once again in the spray of the water. She rinsed off every last bit of soap, and then turned back around to James. "Honey," she said sweetly, "fuck me, and fuck me hard." Andrea loved it when James got slightly aggressive in bed, and she loved the sound of the headboard smacking against the wall. Andrea moved in front so she was out of the line of water, bent over, and spread her legs. Immediately, she felt James's penis resting against her clit. She let her head go limp and leaned even further, placing her hands back on the edge of the tub. Then, in one thrust, she felt James ram his cock into her.

"Ugh," she moaned, getting exactly what she wanted. "Faster! Harder!" she added. James began ramming his cock in and out of her and she had to use her muscles to not get thrown into the shower wall. With each thrust she felt James bottom out against her pussy. Once again, she felt the tightening deep in her begin. But, as she was being pounded, Andrea thought of her end game.

"James!" she shouted between thrusts. "Don't cum in me! I want you to cum all over my ass crack!" Through the sound of the water and the thrusts, she hoped her command had been heard. After three more thrusts, all of a sudden she felt empty. She slackened her arms just as she felt James's warm seed spill over her ass. Spurt after spurt, she felt the cream coating her crack. Once it stopped she told James to turn off the water. Andrea was tired of shouting over the water, and she wanted to feel every sensation of what she was about to ask of James.

"James," she said sweetly, then realized he was going to have to do what she asked anyway and changed her tone, "lick your spunk off my ass and swallow every drop." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but she had wanted to know what this felt like for a long time. She liked when James put his finger against her hole while fingering her, and since she was clean from the shower she didn't feel too bad about it. As for the swallowing his own cum, she did it for his edification. Unfortunately, the fact he wouldn't remember must have conveniently slipped her mind.

Suddenly, she felt James's nose resting on her crack and the hot breath of him panting from the fucking. Without any hesitation sounds or "Are you sure babe?" she felt the first lap of his tongue. The slight pressure as his tongue ran over her hole made her shiver. "Keep it up babe," she commanded him.

Soon there was more lapping and with each swipe she heard a swallow. She wondered briefly what James's would be thinking if he wasn't hypnotized, but then the pressure was felt once more and she groaned. She at once felt dirty and empowered. "Lick it clean slave," she heard herself say and immediately felt dominant over her blank minded husband.

Too soon the licking stopped and the last swallow was heard. She realized she didn't want it to stop. "Tongue fuck me," she commanded. She was done saying his name or asking as if he had a choice. Without a word, she felt the slight pressure of a tongue at her back entrance. Slowly it made its way further into her and she felt herself expanding ever so slightly.

"This isn't bad," she thought to herself. Then, the insertion stopped and the tongue retreated. But, just as quickly, it darted back in. The wet tongue glided smoothly into her and she expanded a little bit more. With each thrust James's tongue was sliding a little further in. Soon she realized the tongue had reached its limit. It moved around in circles and the sensation of hot breath, wet tongue, and slight stretching made her sigh.

Andrea let out another audible breath which James seemed to interpret as a sign to continue. He swirled and swirled and swirled, moving the tongue back and forth and in and out. He then took his tongue all the way out and licked the length of Andrea's crack. Then he dove back in. Andrea felt herself getting worked up and she couldn't believe she was feeling yet another tightening.

"Rub my clit and keep up the sucking," she told James over her shoulder. She was starting to get slightly cold in the dripping shower, but she didn't want it to stop. However, she remembered she was on a time limit and knew her time was winding to an end. With a sad tone, she turned back around and told James to stop his ministrations.

She thought for a second about the last thing she wanted to do while her husband was hypnotized, and she realized she'd always wanted to dominate him. Since she'd started, her courage had been rising, and she knew she wanted this last push.

"James, you're mine. Get out of the shower, go to the bedroom and lean over the side of the bed face down." James walked out and she heard his footsteps retreating to the bedroom. She took her time straightening up and sighed with contentment. She then toweled off slowly and put on her favorite scented lotion. She was feeling empowered and strong. Andrea walked with purpose to her bedroom steeling her resolve to dominate James before her time was up.

Andrea entered the room and saw James's bare butt sticking out and his face in the covers. With confidence she strode over, ran her hand softly up and down James's back, and then landed a sharp spank to his ass. James lurched forward in bed and let out a surprised, "yip." Without hesitation she landed one, two, three more slaps in quick succession. Then she ran her hand over the hot red marks that were coming to the surface on his ass.

She stared at the back of James's head and smiled slyly, then wound up and landed three more alternating smacks. Andrea was enjoying this. She grabbed James's hair roughly from behind and yanked his head up. Near his ear, she whispered, "You've been a bad boy James. You didn't make me cum fast enough in the shower. Tell me you're sorry and ask for my forgiveness."

"I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" James asked in a straight tone.

"Not with that tone, I won't. Beg me. And my name is Mistress," Andrea shot back in a strong voice, while yanking harder on his hair.

"I'm sorry Mistress," James pleaded, "Can you forgive me for not making you cum fast enough in the shower?"

"I suppose," Andrea replied and letting go of his hair, flung him back face down. She stood back up and laid two more smacks on James's now scarlet behind. He lurched forward and groaned in discomfort. She swung him around suddenly and crawled up to his face. She lowered her pussy down on James' mouth, burying his nose in her heated aroma. He opened and sucked as Andrea ground harder in circles. She felt the wetness begin to flow as the adrenaline of power surged through her. Grinding harder, she could feel James begin to struggle and squirm for air.

She lifted her face off him for a few seconds, looked down, and said, "Not good enough. Make me cum." Then she sat back on him. James picked up his sucking and twirling and licking and Andrea flung her head back in ecstasy. Her orgasm was building fast and she circled her hips on James's face. His tongue moved up and down and darted in and out of her and Andrea felt herself getting tighter and tighter. Suddenly she felt the rush.

Her orgasm exploded through her as she squeezed James's head between her thighs. A warm feeling coursed through her and Andrea shuddered with pleasure as cum squirted from her and onto James. To keep the waves coming she thrust her pussy back and forth. She could hear James lapping at her juices, and when the pulsing died down, she sat back on shaky legs.

James gasped for air and she saw his face was glistening with cum and her juices had been spread up and into his hair. She smiled with contentment, rose up, grabbed her husband's hardened dick and sank fully down on him. She sat there for a minute feeling his fullness. James moaned and instinctively bucked his hips.