Tickled Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tisk, tisk, tisk," Andrea cooed and slapped James lightly across the face. She rose up off his shaft slowly and when the tip was just brushing her lips, sat back down fully. Again, James bucked up to try and get a rhythm. "Tisk, tisk, tisk," Andrea cooed again, and slapped him a little harder. "Don't move," she whispered. Slowly, and sensually she began to ride his shaft at her own pace. Slowly she would rise and forcefully she would fall. She circled her hips and rode him faster. Feeling another wave approaching, she quickly glanced at the clock and realized this was it. She knew what she wanted.

She climbed off of James and laid down on her back with her head on her pillow. "Fuck me like you mean it," she directed at James. As he got up and crawled over to her, she closed her eyes. With one quick thrust James was inside her. He pulled out quickly and rammed back in. Her head hit the headboard, but she didn't care. She loved the hard fuck. She loved the quick jabs, the hips pounding, feeling the sweat dripping off her husband's head and onto her stomach. She loved staring at him, watching his eyes squeeze shut with focus and his lips tighten as he fucked her.

"Harder!" she yelled. The headboard smacked the wall over and over and the thuds echoed through the room. "Yes! Yes!" Andrea screamed. James pounded his dick into her faster. He grabbed one leg and straightened it up on his shoulder. Andrea was grunting with each thrust and finally, in one last push, felt her last orgasm roll out of her. She screamed from the pleasure and James continued to pound, trying to reach his own completion.

Andrea wanted to stop him before he came, but she was too caught up and suddenly James thrust one more time and held his dick in her. She felt the warmth coat her walls and knew James had reached his second climax. They stayed in that position until Andrea lowered her leg down slowly, allowing her hips to adjust back to position. Andrea looked up at James panting as his sweat mixed with her drying juices and she smiled with sheer satisfaction. She rolled over and looked at the clock.

Seeing how close she was to the two hours, she quickly rolled out of bed and stood on shaky legs. "Crap!" she screamed to herself and ran out of the room naked, leaving James staring blankly at the wall. She ran into his writing room and looked around frantically, feeling cum drip down her leg. "Crap, Crap, Crap!" she screamed again. There was no way James could know what just transpired, nor come out of his stupor and see her standing naked in his room with sweat and cum making a puddle on the carpet.

Scanning the room again, she formed her plan and set to work getting the room so James wouldn't have the slightest clue. Then she ran out of the room and into the shower. She was in and out in two minutes, stopping briefly to smile at the memory of what went on there, threw on some yoga pants and a tank top and went back into the bedroom where James was still kneeling on the bed.

After having him walk back up to his writing room and leaving a smoldering half smoked bowl next to him, she put on his favorite trippy music and was about to leave him to concoct some story explaining how he got there, when she noticed there was still a little time left on the clock.

Andrea did have to know one thing, and she needed him to answer honestly. "Have you ever hypnotized...me?" she asked. Without a choice and without shame, remorse, or regret, James had to answer, "Yes." She wasn't shocked until she had him detail everything he made her do. After hearing the true fate of that poor squash and her once tight ass, she swore aloud, "One day the tables will be turned, and I'll get even, and you'll regret ever laying eyes on that fruit basket!"