All Comments on 'Tidal Wave on a Blind Date'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was really nice...

...except for the dog :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really like your writing style

I really enjoy your style and when I'm reading your stories I wish they wouldn't end because I get wrapped up in the characters and the feelings and the humour...Thanks for writing them for the rest of us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked the dog

Great story! Glad you didn't split it up - some stories work ok being split, some don't need it. This didn't need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the dog....

It reminded me of a dog I had once. He would attack anyone that would come through the gate, and then proceed to lick them to death ... scared the heck out of people. I also loved the story; it made me laugh and cheer for these two ladies. Well done, I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really Good

I really like your stories and style of writing, not to mention the humor. Keeping up the good work! The written word is an art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another excellent story

I just love the way that you make the reader care about your characters. They're more than just sexual objects, they have flaws, weaknesses, quirks, and - above all - dreams of a future with someone they love. They come across as real people with real problems and real hopes.

Great writing...I look forward to the next story.

phfinaphfinaover 12 years ago
Sweet and cute: like real!

What I love about your story, dear Rogue, is that you make your protagonists real: perfect in their flaws. For after all, who punishes themselves for their mistakes ... for years? Besides me, and besides a lot of people, if they'd admit it? And who is so, so beautiful, but she refuses to see it, and ends up frigging herself, all alone, all sad, that even her cat is bored with the routine? Besides ... well, I don't have a cat.

*blush*

Rogue Writer: this was a beautiful, sweet story. But not saccharin, and definitely not maudlin, bitter in its sweetness, and that's what made the sweetness all the more sweet.

Thank you for writing it.

kisses,

`phfina

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great, as always

You're the only writer I've found that can make me laugh like that! Unfortunately, I'm running out of your stories to read. I couldn't help but sympathize with Gretchen at the end, even though she was the one that cheated on her ex. I'm happy they ended up together. And ... I'm a "cat person" by nature, so I'm happy that the cat took care of "Fearie". LOL! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love the characters, brilliant story.

Mormons :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought this was a brilliant story..I actually laughed out loud at the mormon part. It was well written and I look forward to reading more of your work.

ronnymueronnymueover 10 years ago
Nice

A sweet and funny story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks alot.

VennicVennicover 10 years ago
Loved it

Unconventional and funny.The part with the mormons had me crying with laughter. Hope to see more. Stories ofc, not mormons...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
epic!

Love story with a comedy..love it^.^ please write more,:)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 8 years ago
Just discovered you by chance...

...and so glad I did. You've got a new fan, Rogue, and you've given support to my long-held contention that the smallest dogs are the ones that would tear your leg off as soon as look at you. Josie's reaction to her dog's bad behaviour rang so true---I think we've all probably met dog owners like her in real life. Anyway, this is a great story with lovely main characters and some good laughs. The descent of the Mormon Invaders was hilarious---given me an idea for how to handle the next lot of Jehovah's Witnesses who come knocking at my door. I look forward to reading your other stories. If they're as good as this one, then it's a shame that you haven't written anything for a long time.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I read this story a year or two ago, and loved it then, but just came back through, re-reading some of the stories I enjoy, and found this little gem again. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago
Wow

I'm a little late to the show but this was fuckin' awesome...I mean, your humor is on point and you had me from the first paragraph onward. This read like a movie or a pilot episode of a tv show. I could have read several more pages of this because the flow was so good...it wasn't tiring or irksome to read it in its entirety. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Great story. Hot sex, realistic characters, and I burst out laughing at the Psycho bathroom lol

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

Funniest story I've read in a long time and I really needed a laugh so thank you. Great characters and awesome story. Going to read the rest of your stories because if this is anything to go by I'm going to love them too.

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

Brilliant. I really liked the sparks in this story.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Love a story that makes me laugh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous