All Comments on 'Tied to Sam'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
bear2readbear2readover 6 years ago
A great read

So tender, so intimate but electrifyingly hot.

A great character development of Sam and Cora!

Sequel in their developing relationship should be next.

Hope there’s more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

So brilliant. Thank You. Please do an epilogue!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 6 years ago
So beautifully written - more please

A true romance, superbly written, and drawing me to the end such that I want more.

Thanks for being a superb writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
' vs "

Real annoying to see ' for dialogue instead of ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUCH A TENDER, EROTIC SCENE

Bravo! What a thoroughly enjoyable read.

And don't let uptight cranks bug you about minutia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

I love everything about this narrative. Thank You. I have read this four times. Makes me so happy.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Great

I love a good first time story told from the woman's perspective. This one delivered. The descriptions of the sex, especially after they picked up the pace, were fantastic. I'm fully hard for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely experienced

5 pages are not nearly enough! WW

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best.

Great buildup, excellent culmination, best of all, totally believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Best story I've read here in years, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

A great first time story. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best I have read

You are a gifted story teller, exceptionally talented at dialogue.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
So Sweet

Now they need to go tell his mother, She's going to love it. Because She knew before they did.

She could see it.

As Usual 5 Stars is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the very best.

I really loved this story. Enough to add my very first comment! As someone else commented, you are a gitfted writer. I found myself really caring about the characters and loved the slow build-up. I also enjoyed a UK-based story for a change where it’s easier for me to relate to the environment. Please write a sequel (or two).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More More More

Please write an epilogue. I love Sam and Cora. I love that I they're British. There aren't enough British, interracial romances on this site. I think tons of people will relate to the latter genre. Thank you!

dusty477dusty477about 6 years ago
Wonderful dialogue

I agree with others comments as I too thoroughly loved the dialogue. Close friends slowly growing comfortable with being lovers. What’s not to like? Well done!

FragheroFragheroabout 6 years ago
Incredible but..

Great build up, though i felt their admitting to it was a bit rushed, still Great read. 5 stars all the way

rexspauldingrexspauldingalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's full of amazing dialog that begins to paint the picture of who they are. I am a huge fan of dialog driven stories.

My only complaint is that the "discovery" felt too rushed. Like you carefully crafted this amazing situation, similar to an incredible river ride, only for it to end with a giant drop off a waterfall. Yeah it was good. But it was so short and nearly rushed.

Also, sister and Mom were mentioned in story, and both appeared to "know" so you could easily have a bit more talking about their reactions.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was

too verbose.. 5 chapters out of this story was too much and portions of it were downright silly.... try again....

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
Almost perfect

Don’t listen to Mr. Anonymous. . . funny how he said it was verbose and the rest of us wanted the story developed more.

Thank you for your time and your story 🙂

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Ya done dood it again! :+))

So warm, so natural, so loving!

The surprise Alice/ice cream scene is priceless!

The line to the effect..."Let's just do what feels good."

Couldn't be more perfect! KissKiss!!

Thanks for such a feel-good story!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Romance in the air!

I can feel it Sara. This tale is beautiful you are a master of your craft,(or should that be mistress, feels wrong somehow), I love the characters in this, so real people you know, have met? I just love the way you compose your stories.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfully written - pure love and sex

What nice people your characters are - they deserve the wonderful sex you describe! I love how down to earth they are, I love that there is mixed race amongst them, I love the way they get it on together and keep talking as the love and sex grow stronger. Thank you!

Redwings1202Redwings1202over 4 years ago
Well done

I'm a writer as well...mostly journalistic or professional pieces. I read erotica for the obvious reasons, and sometimes think about trying my hand at it...but you set the bar pretty high. Erotica or not, the characters, build up and masterful dialogue...external and internal...make this one of the better short stories I've had the pleasure of reading.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
2nd Read...Still Adorable!

Hadn't even realized it in my first read.

Of ALL the first-time stories on here...

The Event here is the most distinctively written. SO natural.

SUPER BRAVO for that!!

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph10 months ago

A superb writer! She knows that arvellous as sex is — and she writes it magnificently — the sexiest thing of all is love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a very sweet story. I love when a romance has it so both characters are ones I want to have their happy ending. You linger in the best moments for both the romance and the sex. Excellent job of keeping the camera on the action, so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous