Ties That Bind

Story Info
Naked and bound, Trish is taken by her soon to be ex.
6.1k words
4.52
44.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving from a night with my friends at a bar near my house -- or my old house, I guess I should say, since my wife kicked me out about a month ago -- hearing my cell phone ring in my pocket, I pulled it out, surprised to see it was the alarm company.

"Mr. Drake?"

"Yes. Speaking."

"We have a report of a possible break-in at your residence at 311 Castleview Avenue, and wondered if you're in your home now. We've been calling your home phone trying to determine if it's a false alarm, but couldn't get any answer. And we need to know if you'd like us to contact the police."

"No, I'm not home right now, but I can be in about two minutes," I said, starting to run along the sidewalk. "And I'll call you back then, okay?"

Now all I could think of was that my wife Trish might be hurt or even in danger. If she was home, I couldn't understand why she wouldn't have picked up, or even why the alarm would have gone off in the first place. Unless someone was inside trying to rob us and set it off.

A million thoughts went through my head in the couple of minutes it took me to get to the house, most of them pretty scary. But as I approached I saw two little shits running down the street in the dark as fast as they could, with what looked like a lap top and maybe our old DVD player tucked under their arms. Now I just prayed Trish wasn't home when they got in.

Mounting the cement steps to our luxurious townhouse two at a time, I was calling out her name before I even got through the front door. But the house was deathly quiet, sending a horrible feeling of foreboding all through me. Not even our cat Jasper was around and the little fur ball never failed to come meet me whenever I walked in. Racing up the stairs with my phone in hand, I rushed into our bedroom and froze in my tracks, my heart leaping into my throat, when I found my gorgeous wife, naked and tied to the bed, with a thick piece of silver duct tape covering her mouth. No wonder she hadn't answered me or the phone. Now I just prayed she was all right.

Rushing over, I sat on the edge of the bed and carefully peeled off the tape, brushing the long blonde hair out of her eyes. "Baby, are you okay?"

"We were robbed," she said, the moment I'd pulled it away, fighting to catch her breath, her breasts heaving. "There were two of them. And I'd never seen them before. They looked like kids, only about fifteen or sixteen. I don't even know how they got in, but they must have set off the alarm. Because I know I set it when I got home, and I'm positive I locked the door before I came upstairs."

I cupped her face in my hand. "Trish, did they hurt you?"

She shook her head, nervously swallowing. "No. I'd just gotten out of the shower when the two of them walked in here. The way they both leered at me at first, scared the shit out of me, but thank god all they did was tie me up and gag me so I wouldn't be in the way or try to make any noise I guess, while they took what they wanted. I saw them taking some of my jewelry. But thankfully my best stuff's still in the safe. And I think they put Jasper in my walk-in closet. God, Chris, this is just so crazy, I can hardly believe it. How did they even get in here?"

None of it mattered, all I cared about was that they hadn't done anything more to her, and that she was safe. Everything else could be replaced. And I could care less about all the jewelry I'd given her over the years. She was all that mattered to me, just her.

As I got up to let the mewling cat out of the closet, remembering that the alarm company was waiting to hear back from me, I called and told them what had happened. But I said not to worry, that I'd call the cops myself. And I fully intended to... eventually.

Sitting back on the bed, relieved to find her basically unharmed, but understandably a little rattled. To take her mind off what had just happened, I reached out trailing a finger around one rosy nipple, smiling into her bright blue eyes. "You know I've never thought of tying you up like this, but I've got to say, you look pretty fucking hot like this."

"Terrific," she said, rolling her eyes. "Now how about you untie me?"

Of course I'd considered doing just that, but then I decided since I had her right where I wanted her, that I might just take my time and get a few points across, since she was pretty much a captive audience. Bending over her, I flicked that pert little nipple with my tongue, smiling at the sound of her gasp. I know you're not supposed to pick, but to be honest, it was my favorite, since it was the breast I'd always reached for first in bed, at least until she kicked my ass to the curb for cheating. And if I actually had, I probably would have thought I deserved it, but since I'd never even thought of straying, as you can imagine, I was still pretty pissed.

Her brow raised defiantly, she muttered, "Are you planning on playing with my tits all night, or are going to untie me?"

Shaking my head, I smiled down at her. God, she never backed down, my Trish. Even helpless and on her back, bound to the bed by her wrists, she wouldn't give a fucking inch. And truth was it was one of many things I loved about her. Her feistiness and her iron will. And I also loved her pretty tits, because in my opinion, they were spectacular.

Leaning over and sucking that round luscious titty straight into my mouth, gently nipping at the erect little point, I murmured, "Now that I've got you like this, and since you asked, I think I might just enjoy this for a bit, if you don't mind."

Lifting my head, enjoying seeing the shimmer of my saliva left on that beautiful pale globe, turning my head, I nearly laughed at the indignant look on her face. Eyes menacingly narrowed, she said, "You better be joking. Because after what you've done, you have no right to even touch me anymore."

"No?" Slowly sliding a hand over her breast, then lower over her ribs, her flat little tummy and then down over her blonde curl covered mound, watching her begin to quiver, I slid a finger into her surprisingly slick little pussy and said, "Especially not here, I'm guessing, huh?"

Her eyes shot open wide. "How dare you! After what you done to me!"

I just smiled at her outrage, giving her a shrug. "You're my wife, Trish. We have a history. And I happen to be very fond of this body, and I've missed it. You know how I used to love to touch you." I stroked in and out of her pussy as I said that, smiling wider as her breasts began to heave a little harder with each thrust of my finger. And I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, hear it even, and I just loved the sound of her arousal. She could be as mad as she wanted, but her body didn't lie, it still wanted me, and I was pretty sure she did, too.

Dropping my head again, I slowly laved my tongue across her gorgeous breasts lapping hungrily at each pronounced nipple that seemed to be begging for my mouth to suck on them. And suck on them, I did, just as hard as I could. Mmmm, utterly delectable. Nothing tasted sweeter than Trish. Then tugging one nipple between my teeth, I nipped a little harder this time, a sense of lusty satisfaction filling me as he her hips shot up in reaction. Smiling as I trailed my tongue down over her belly, I said, "You remember before this all started, how we'd make love sometimes for days at a time. How I'd take you on every surface in the house. Fucking you wild and hard wherever I found you; in the kitchen, against the wall, in our bed, the shower, even the piano room." Rolling my eyes, I said, "And damn I used to love to spread you out on the baby grand and eat you till you screamed. Now that was music to my ears."

Panting a little harder now, she murmured, "Chris if you have a point, just make it and get out okay?"

Standing and stripping off, making her eyes go wide with alarm, my eager cock slapping me in the belly the moment I released from my slacks, I nodded. "The point I'm making is, that's nothing's changed, Trish. You're still the only woman I've ever loved, and ever will. And I swear on everything I hold sacred that I've never cheated on you, or even considered it -- not once." And working around the country and even the globe, the way I did, often out of town for days or even weeks at a time, as you can imagine, I'd had plenty of opportunity. One stunning little brunette once even dropping right into my lap in an airport bar in Dallas, boldly grasping my face and kissing me hard on the lips, told me she loved the way I looked and wanted me to straight up fuck her. And even offered to sneak me into the can to do it. But I just showed her my ring, and told the truth. That I never cheated -- ever. And why would want to, when I had this little beauty waiting in bed for me every night I was home? Or at least I did.

Getting onto the bed beside her, I lifted a lock of her hair to my face, and inhaled, not even sure how she always smelled so sweet, like a mixture of honeysuckle and sunshine. "And remember when we were dating, how we loved to go the movies? And I'd always slip my hand into your panties and make you come? The wet clacking sounds your pussy made as I finger fucked you, always made me smile, even as the people around us looked at us strangely, wondering what could be making that funny noise. There was no better feeling than bringing you to climax like that. And it always felt so incredibly erotic with so many people around us, to know that while I was teasing an orgasm out of your pussy, and watching you squirm in your seat, that they were totally unaware, and just watching the movie. And so many times, I'd gotten so damn hard fingering you like that, that I'd been tempted to put you in my lap and fuck you in the dark, but since it was more for you, to see you smile and fall apart as you came, I'd always resisted. But nothing's changed all these years later. And I still want you, even now, even after you've thrown me out. I'm still your husband, Trish, and you'll always be my wife."

Sliding my naked body down over hers, licking and nipping as I went, I spread her legs, getting my face right in between them, inhaling the essence that was all Trish, hot intoxicating, sexy as fuck, Trish. I adored my wife, and between her legs was my absolute favorite place in entire world to be. As far as I was concerned, there was nothing sweeter or more perfect, than getting up nice and close to her pussy, either to taste and plunder or just to fuck it silly. We'd always enjoyed an amazing love life, and god, having to endure this past month without her, had I ever missed it, not even sure how I survived.

"Now I'm going you to eat your little pussy, Trish, because I know how much you love that. And we both know how I love to see you come, falling apart and helplessly trembling, it's one thing I can never get enough of." Then I spread open her sweet little cunt with my fingers and shook my head, lustfully gazing at those swollen pink lips and that tight inviting little hole. She had to have the prettiest pussy on the entire planet. And god, she really was tight. Parting her slick lips and sliding in my finger, I noticed how much wetter she was, since I'd told her what my plans would be for the evening. Pushing in a second finger, I fucked into her slow and steady, and damn she felt good. "You like that don't you, feeling my fingers fuck your tight little cunt?"

When she didn't answer, I thrust harder, then reached up and began to tug at a nipple. "Answer me, Trish. Tell me how this makes you feel, and how much you enjoy it."

Her head turned away from me, she lied, "No. I don't like it, not anymore, not with you." But her slick clacking snatch gave her away, as did her diamond hard nipples and the way her breath was hitching in her chest told me everything I needed to know; that she wanted me inside her and she wanted it rough.

My sweet little wife was such a contradiction. Head of her the local arts society, and a gifted watercolorist, I was proud of her and her accomplishments. A gorgeous, pale natural blonde, with big innocent blue eyes and flawless porcelain skin, she could be mistaken for a demure little prude at times, but when we fucked, really got down and dirty and just fucked, the way she'd bite into my shoulder and scratch her nails along my back, as I took her harder than I almost dared, her true colors came out. She could be every bit as insatiable as I was, and she'd never disappointed me in bed, not once. A real little hell cat when she wanted to be, and soft, tender little kitten the next, no way could I ever just walk away and give her up, no matter what she believed about me.

Sliding my mouth over her swollen pussy lips, I began to hungrily suck those hot slick lips into my mouth, my fingers continuing to thrust in and out of her, making her breathe just that much harder. "So, why don't you tell me..." I murmured lapping at her clit, really getting her squirming, "...exactly how you got it into your head that I'd cheated?"

Because the thing that really got me was that I'd yet to be told what I was accused of. She was just so pissed and hurt when she found out, whatever it was, that all she told me was that I knew damn well what I'd done and that she was changing the locks and not to bother coming back. But how the hell could I defend myself, when I didn't even know what I was supposed to have done?

Fighting to breathe now, her entire body twisting with her hands tightly bound over her head, looking like the sexiest fucking offering ever, she panted, "Okay, you want to know how I found out. Your assistant Alisha sent me a picture of the two of you in a hot tub, and she was topless, so I'm assuming you were both naked. And the note that came with it, wanted me to know you were hers now. So what would you expect me to think, Chris, that you're just casual friends?"

Well fuck. Hearing that, I stopped licking her. I knew Trish said she had some kind of proof, but when the fuck was I ever in a hot tub with Alisha, and topless no less. And damn, I'd always thought our working relationship was strictly professional -- guess I was wrong about that. "Where the hell is this picture?" I asked, sliding off her and getting to my feet.

"It's in the drawer with my panties. But I want to show it to my lawyer, so don't you dare take it or try to destroy it."

Impatiently rifling through all her colorful panties and thongs, even as memories of happier times with these sexy little scraps of lace and silk filled my head, I needed to see this proof she claimed to have with my own eyes. But pushing everything around, I couldn't see it. Even after taking the drawer out and dumping it all on the floor, and spreading it around, it wasn't there. I looked up at her. "Are you sure you put it in here?"

Craning her neck to try and see, she said, "Yes. Not that I wanted to, but I just looked at it again yesterday, after I called my lawyer to ask about getting a divorce."

I shook my head. Divorce my ass. No fucking way was that ever going to happen. Then suddenly it hit me. Those two little bastards might have been after more than just the electronics they'd hustled off with. Could be someone had sent them here on a mission. At a glance I could see the rest of the drawers had been rifled through, too, as though they'd been searching for something.

Like that picture.

I went back to the bed. "Trish. Do you think those kids could have taken it?"

She lifted her head again, looking around. "Why, it's not there anymore?"

I shook my head, glancing around the rest of the room that looked only slightly disheveled; as though once they got what they wanted they'd left. And who the fuck would break into a house like this to steal a crappy old DVD player when there so many other valuables lying around that they could have grabbed? Not even the dumbest kid would do that. And they'd have to have known they'd get nothing for it for if they tried to fence it, and they'd be laughed out of a pawn shop if they ever tried to hawk it for even a few bucks. I figured it was probably tossed in a dumpster by now, because it sure as hell wasn't what they were after.

Finally I said, "No, it's not here. But maybe they were sent here to try and get it back."

"But why?" she asked. "Why would they want it, and how would they even know about it?"

"Could be the person who sent it had a change of heart."

She frowned. "You really think so?"

"I do." Then I thought of Alisha and that scumbag she was dating. He just looked like bad news, like some kind of creepy little low life, into who knows what. The few times I'd met him, I'd always wondered what she saw in him, she was such a bright attractive lady, it never made any sense. But maybe they decided with my money that blackmailing me would be a better plan. Unless that was the plan all along, knowing how much I loved my wife, that I'd probably do anything to save my marriage, but they'd screwed up and sent the picture to her, without first trying to hit me up for money to stop them. Pretty messed up, but then the guy never struck me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

I crawled back onto the bed. "I'll talk to her tomorrow, and try to get to the bottom of this."

Blowing out a breath, she said, "Okay, fine. You want to untie me now?"

I grinned, looking at the sexy picture she made, delectably naked and so utterly fucking helpless. Shaking my head, I murmured, "Afraid not."

Her brow furrowed. "But why would you want me tied up like this?"

"Uh, maybe because you look sexy as hell and taking you like this just rose to the top of my bucket list." I was getting hard as a rock again just thinking about sinking into her, bound and totally at my mercy.

Spreading her long, lean legs again, I reached for a pillow and tucked it under her ass. Then I bent and lapped into her pussy a few more times just to get her back in the mood. After stroking into her and feeling that she was good and wet, taking hold of the base of my cock, I ran the thick head up and down over her folds a few times, just to tease her, before I finally pushed into her tight little opening, closing my eyes as the feel of her enveloping me filled me a renewed sense of need, and god help me, unbridled lust. I wanted to take her like this, and watch her as she fell apart and came -- to see her squirm and hear her moan, tied up and powerless, as I filled her. Because this had to be the sexiest fucking thing I'd ever seen, my gorgeous wife, desperately panting, long blonde hair splayed on the pillow, voluptuous breasts heaving, and her cunt so wet, practically begging for me to fuck her good and hard, yet bound at the wrists, and totally helpless to day anything more than moan and writhe, lord, what a sight.

But I wasn't a total dick, so if she said, no, that would be it, and I'd stop. I would never force myself on her, no matter how desperately I wanted her, and right now, let me tell you, my desperation level was at its fucking max. But thankfully, her eyes never left mine as I pushed in and began to take her harder and deeper with every thrust of my hips. And damn it felt good taking her like this, absolutely incredible, especially the sight of my slick cock sliding in and out of her tight little cunt. Finally, though, my conscience got the better of me and I stopped moving and asked her, "Are you okay?"

Slowly nodding her head, she bit down on her lip and said, "Yeah." Smiling into those big blue eyes, I bent and took her mouth in the hottest kiss I'd probably ever given her. And I had a feeling, despite what we were going through, that we'd be okay now. I know I'd done nothing wrong, but the sooner I could prove it to her the better. Dropping kisses all over that beautiful face as I rode her, I watched as she began to moan and quiver. Her eyes falling shut, that pretty mouth open and desperately panting, thrusting her hips up to meet mine, I think this had to be one of the hottest times we'd ever fucked. And once that electric climactic sensation shot down my spine and fired my balls, I froze and thrust into her hard filling her tight little pussy with everything I'd been saving for the past month. It seems being denied access to his lady, could really make a guy come hard, especially when he finally got a chance to take her again like this, maybe even especially like this. I smiled looking down at her, eyes closed still softly moaning. Fuck, she was beautiful... breathtakingly.

12