Tiffany's Day

Story Info
Tiffany takes time for herself and shows it all.
6.5k words
4.55
22.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Tiffany took a peek in at the girls room, the pixie like Amy was busy between Felicity's slim pale legs, Felicity moaned in pleasure and hearing her breathless gasps was a turn on.

Tiffany stood at the bedroom door and watched as Felicity writhed on the bed, her long rosy gold hair fanned out on the pillow as she bite down on her lower lip, her eyes were closed, hiding her bright blue eyes.

While Amy's face was buried between Flicks thighs, licking and lapping away in hungry ecstasy as her naked rear wiggled in the air happily. Tiffany was tempted to join in, she knew she would be welcome, but as tempting as Amy's glistening wet pussy looked as it wiggled around, she had other plans.

With a smile, Tiffany turned away and walked towards her own room, leaving her younger half-sister and Amy to enjoy themselves.

Her room was the largest in the house, the walk-in closet was practically a room in its own right, with enough clothes to start a shop. She dropped the towel she was wearing to the floor and stood in front of the full length mirror, picking up a hair brush, she pondered what to wear as she brushed her long Hazelnut brown hair.

Tiffany was tall, five-foot nine inches in height, slim, with small hips and breasts, she looked like a model and clothes hung well on her, always looking like she had just stepped out of some magazine.

She admired her own body as she put on her makeup, she liked what she saw and was well aware of the impact she had on the opposite sex and quite a few women too.

Her breasts were perky and full despite their small size, with dark brown nipples and areolas, they bounced slightly as she brushed blusher over her high cheek bones, nearly done, she dabbed a little perfume behind her ears and then rubbed a small smear of it along the tops of her inner thighs, as always she was tempted to finger herself and play with her clit, her shaved pussy craved attention, it seemed to be hungry all the time lately.

Instead she wagged a finger at her refection, telling herself off for being greedy.

It was still early, she had plenty of time as it was the weekend, so she didn't rush to pick out what she would wear. Slowly she flicked through her racks of tops, finally settling on a spaghetti strapped tank in pale yellow, she pulled it on and took a look at her reflection, she nodded in satisfaction, the dark areolas of her nipples showed through the top, not too much, just a hint, which was perfect.

Next she slipped on a pair of sheer lacy white knickers that had small yellow ribbons on the sides, her fully shaved slit almost completely visible through the patterned panties.

She had to wiggle quite a bit to pull on the tight faded blue jeans, they moulded to her body like a second skin, the seam pulled tight against her pussy lips and parted them slightly before running up her ass in such a way that nothing was left to the imagination as to her shape.

She grinned at herself in the mirror, she looked hot and knew it, the camel toe that formed between her thighs wasn't overly obvious, but was clear, while her thigh gap showed nicely and her long shapely legs were displayed to her liking.

Tiffany finished her ensemble with a pair of D&G stilettos that took her five nine to a towering six foot one.

She blew her reflection a kiss and turned on her heel, there was no carpet in her room as she preferred polished wooden floors, her heels clicked loudly as she walked out and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Tiffany must have taken longer than she thought to get dressed and ready, Felicity and Amy were already in the kitchen, Amy's tiny blonde frame was perched on one of the bar stools as she nibbled on a piece of toast, while Felicity was pouring herself a large cup of steaming coffee.

"Good morning Tiffy, want one?" said Felicity with a cheerful smile as she indicated her cup of coffee.

Tiffany nodded as she took a seat next to Amy, leaning in and giving her a good morning kiss on the lips as she casually fondled the naked girls breast and playfully tweaked one of her large puffy nipples.

Amy giggled and squirmed on her stool as Tiffany continued to brush her thumb over the now erect nipple, Tiffy had a light touch that was slightly ticklish on her bare skin.

At first Amy had been self-conscious about being naked all the time, but over time she had become used to it and was now perfectly happy to be naked in their presence. Still, she looked forward to the day when she would be given the right to wear clothes again.

Tiffany stopped her teasing as Felicity handed her a cup of the steaming black liquid, she blew on it a little before taking a sip of the deliciously strong coffee.

Felicity took a sip of her own coffee and then casually said she was going to spend the day with her boyfriend, Tiffany didn't miss the small flash of annoyance that flickered over Amy's face, the young blonde didn't like Trevor and found it hard hiding the fact she was jealous of the time Felicity spent with him.

Tiffany would normally have let it go, but as she herself was planning on going out, it wouldn't be fair to leave Amy all on her own for the whole day.

Felicity had a lot of leeway in her life, unlike Amy, she could come and go as she pleased, wearing her collar when she wished. At twenty three she often went weeks without wearing it, things had changed when Amy moved in with them, the nineteen year old taking up most of Felicity's former duties as 'pet'.

Tiffany quickly explained her opinion and Felicity admitted it wouldn't be fair, they quickly struck a deal and over Amy's objections it was agreed Felicity would take her for the day and then drop her back home when Tiffany had finished doing whatever she had planned.

As the oldest of the three and as 'Mistress' of the house, Tiffany didn't have to explain where or what she would be doing.

A dejected Amy was taken upstairs and dressed for her day out, Felicity chose her clothes and had her ready in less than thirty minutes as it wasn't much, her long blonde hair was tied up at the back into a ponytail and she was given a plain white summer dress to wear, the thin material making it obvious she was braless and not wearing knickers. Cute white slip on flats on her feet completed her outfit and she followed Felicity outside to wait for Trevor's bright blue Audi to pull up and take them away.

Tiffany watched them go and shook her head, Amy was a shy girl and Felicity's choices for her outfit would undoubtedly have the tiny blonde blushing from head to toe once she was in public.

The bright morning sun streamed through the thin material of Amy's dress, leaving little to the imagination as she stood next to Felicity and waited, nervously shifting her feet, aware that anyone looking could see her body in detail.

Still it wasn't any of Tiffany's concern for today, so she didn't interfere with them as she picked up her handbag and left the house, striding confidently to her Range Rover.

*****

Traffic was light, Saturday mornings were a good time to get into the city, Tiffany drove at a relaxed speed and was in the city centre before most people were up and about, easily finding parking space in the normally full parking lot.

She walked through the streets at a slow pace, stopping to window shop now and then when something caught her eye, she was early and in no rush to meet her purchaser.

Two weeks ago she had actioned herself off on a website, the person who had already paid for her was a complete stranger, as she neared the coffee shop where they had agreed to meet she started to feel nervous.

Normally a self-assured woman, this was outside of her comfort zone, which was the whole point. Living with Felicity and Amy was great, but she had not had adventurous sex in over a year and it was nearly three years since she had been with a man.

The site she had used was popular with older men and women, at twenty seven she had had one of the youngest profiles and along with a picture of herself in nothing but a pair of heels, she had generated a lot of interest.

The price had rocketed beyond her expectations and she had felt very flattered by the final bid for her sexual servitude and eight hours of her time.

The winner of the bidding war was an older man in his late forties, his profile showed a fairly good looking man with greying hair and a pleasing height of six foot four. She assumed he must be quite well off, because the price was so high for only half a day's worth of her time.

She had filled out the online form as to her wishes, ticking the boxes for what she was willing to do and placing an X on the things she was unwilling to participate in. It had been mostly ticks, but she had refused anything to do with scat or golden showers and had indicated a dislike for anal.

The reason for the two week delay was for them to have the required STD tests, everything had come back clear and now it was time to meet the buyer of her body.

Hesitantly she reached for the door of the small café, it swung open easily and she entered the modern and brightly lit shop, she spotted the man immediately, he was sitting in a large leather chair with a cappuccino on the table in front of him.

She was pleased to note he had not lied on his profile, he was tall, good looking with neatly cut salt and pepper hair, a mostly clean shaven face with a hint of stubble around his mouth in a designer cut goatee. He stood as she entered and greeted her with a warm smile and an appreciative look as he eyed her up and down.

For his part he was stunned by her, her profile had not done justice to how beautiful she looked, he licked his lips in anticipation as she strode on long shapely legs towards him, she was tall and slim, with lustrous long chestnut hair and bright green eyes in a face straight out of Vogue Magazine.

He shook her outstretched hand eagerly, trying to remain cool, he offered her a seat and asked politely if she would like a coffee.

Tiffany accepted and he went to the counter to order, once his back was to her he grinned widely, she was perfect and he wanted to start playing with her lithe body as soon as he could. His cock hardened in his trousers as he thought of her naked and bound, helpless to stop him doing whatever he wanted with her.

Tiffany watched him walk to the counter, he had a good shape, obviously he kept himself fit, he wasn't bulky, just well-toned with a nice ass and broad shoulders, she decided he would do nicely.

Jason returned and sat next to her, lightly resting a hand on her thigh as he handed her a cappuccino, "My time starts now, agreed?" he said as his hand stroked her thigh all the way up to her jean clad pussy, his fingers lingering for a second longer than was necessary and making it clear he was in charge.

Tiffany was surprised he wanted to start there and then, she had specified no public nudity, but if he wanted to feel her up that was fine, so she nodded and replied, "agreed, but remember, no public nudity."

He nodded and continued to rub her thigh, he looked possessive and had a hungry glint in his eyes as he pushed his hand onto her pussy in an aggressively sexual way that made her blink and start to worry that this man wasn't going to play by the rules.

She moaned softly as he quickly proved he knew a woman's body well, his thumb rubbed over where her clit was hidden and he roughly pushed the fabric of her jeans deeper along her slit, a damp patch appeared between her legs and he smiled as he saw it.

Tiffany guiltily looked around the café, no one was watching but she was aware that what he was doing wasn't hidden in any way, at any time someone could glance over and see his hand getting her off. Even fully dressed the image was sexually charged and blatant.

Jason continued to work her slit with one hand, undoing his belt and zip with the other, Tiffany gasped as he pulled out his fully erect cock, it seemed he had no qualms about exposing himself in public, he put his hand to the back of her neck and pulled her head down towards his erection.

She resisted at first, but he was a strong man and insistent as he forced her head lower, "Your still fully dressed, so I'm not breaking our agreement." He hissed out quietly as her lips touched the tip of his cock.

Tiffany opened her mouth, it had been a long time since she had tasted cock, she licked the tip and tasted it, experimentally she took the head into her mouth as he pushed her head down, he used a tight grip on the back of her neck to guide her movements, making her gobble his erection ever deeper as he forced her into a rhythmic bobbing motion.

She gagged as he pushed her head down to the base of his shaft, the cock pressing against the back of her throat and triggering the reflex.

He allowed her a brief respite and now used both hands on her neck and head, brushing her long hair away from her face so he could watch as she sucked him. He grinned down at her as wide eyed she was forced back into motion, this time faster as he grew urgent to spill his seed into her soft warm mouth.

He twitched and let out a groan, his cock pulsed and spurted warm slimy cum into her mouth, giving her no choice but to swallow as he held her down on his spurting member.

Tiffany felt disgusted with herself as she gulped down his seed, some escaped down the length of his shaft and smeared across her cheeks, finally he released her and she sat upright, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she glanced around the café to see if anyone had watched her being humiliated.

Sure enough, a couple of young men were grinning from ear to ear, an older man had a stony expression on his face, while a few others just looked either shocked or amused, they had seen the whole degrading act and she felt a swell of anger build inside her, mixed with shame and surprisingly a bit of sexual excitement.

She had wanted a new adventure and Jason was proving right from the start he knew how to give her that.

Embarrassed by her own lustful feelings and unsure what she should do next, she looked away from the people and opened her vanity mirror, quickly fixing her smeared lipstick and the dark runs of mascara that had formed under her eyes from being made to gag and squeeze a few tears down her face.

Jason went to the counter and paid, beckoning at the cowed and plainly great cocksucker to follow him. Tiffany stood and followed, she kept her head down, avoiding the looks of amusement from the other customers as she walked out of the now crowded café, 'when had it got so full?' she wondered with amazement.

Placing a guiding hand in the small of her back, he led her along the streets that were now bustling with activity, he took her to the park and they walked along the winding riverbank to a secluded spot he knew well.

The sun was glaringly bright, reflecting off the river and making it sparkle like a silver snake as Jason pushed her against a tree and kissed her hungrily. Tiffany responded just as eagerly, his manliness was intoxicating, it had been so very long for her, she preferred women, but today she wanted him and willingly gave herself over to her lusts.

He scrabbled at the front of her tight jeans, undoing them and forcing a hand inside to roughly push a finger along her slit while kissing her hard.

She didn't object, he had already proved her rule about public sex was utterly useless, Tiffany pushed her hips forward as he started to finger her already wet pussy, she moaned into his mouth as he worked her to a quick climax, she clutched him to her as it broke over her and she writhed herself against him, the waves of pleasure carrying away any cares that the passing boats could see her as Jason pushed her jeans and knickers down over her buttocks and worked them over her thighs.

He turned her around and she braced herself against the tree with both hands as his cock was released from his trousers once more and he guided himself inside her tight hole, wet and willing, it parted her labia lips and she felt him push inside her, past her labia and deep into her vagina, filling her nicely with his full length.

He fucked her hard and fast, taking her from behind with his hands on her hips, he thrust in and out of her while she bent forward with her jeans and knickers pushed down to mid-thigh. The fluttering in her tummy a mixture of pleasure and fright a she watched a boat glide past.

Tiffany looked over her shoulder, focusing back on his face, ignoring the passing boat as he relentlessly pummelled her dripping wet pussy, mashing his hips to her bare buttocks as he rammed his hard cock into her and she squealed in pleasure and excitement, the older man was certainly strong and lusty, she rolled her eyes back as she felt her second climax building.

Jason grunted with effort, the girl was tight and lustful, her morals forgotten as he fucked her close to the edge, he could tell she was getting close and wanted to deny her, he pumped faster and with a final grunt pulled her hips onto him, holding her still with a firm grip as his cock spurted and he filled her cunt with hot spunk.

Tiffany tried to buck her hips, she was so close, yet he held her firmly as he came, she felt the semen filling her and she hung her head in exhaustion and disappointment, he pulled out of her and she felt drips follow his exit, smearing her inner thighs as he forced her to turn around and pushed her to her knees, tugging off the spaghetti strapped top she was wearing and discarding it.

Topless, with her jeans and knickers around her lower thighs and in full view of the passing boats, he made her clean his cock with her mouth, making her taste the combination of her own juices and his semen.

Tiffany felt the shame wash over her again, now it was done, the realisation of how slutty she looked came back in full force as she licked Jason's cock clean and swallowed the mixture of salty semen and her own musky self.

Still, she didn't stop, the excitement was still there, even though she hated herself a little, she couldn't help but feel turned on as well.

Jason put himself away and she stood up, wriggling her hips as she started to pull the tight jeans back into place.

Jason didn't let her, from behind, he grabed her around the waist with one arm and pulled her against him while he placed his other arm around her chest, covering her breasts with his arm and hand, he lowered his other hand to cover her bared pussy.

Jason placed his mouth next to her ear as they both looked out over the river at the passing boats, "I know you said no public nudity, but those boats just watched us fuck and I'm sure you liked it." He said softly as he held her firmly.

Tiffy nodded in agreement, "yes, it was hot." Her voice a little husky and breathless as she watched one boat in particular which seemed to be slowing down, she was very aware the only thing covering her private parts from view were Jason's hands.

Jason smiled dirtily to himself, "I want to show you off a little, if you want me to, open your legs for me."

His voice was a needless whisper, no one was close by, but that whisper was erotic and she found herself shifting her weight and standing with her legs open as wide as the restricting jeans would let her, tight as they were around her mid-thighs.

He removed his arm from her breasts, baring them to the river and its occupants as he cupped her chin and turned her face to the side, bringing her lips to his. They kissed slowly, tongues lazily playing as their jaws and mouths worked.

The hand that had been covering her pussy drifted up her body, it felt like his fingers were filled with electricity as he ran them lightly over her belly and up to her erect nipples, he fondled her small breasts and rubbed each hard nub between his finger and thumb, then retraced his route, dropping his hand back down to her slit, the moves eliciting moans of excitement from her as they continued to kiss.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12