Tiffany's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's fingers teased her already dripping cunt, full of his cum as she was, he had no problem sliding two of them inside her with a wet squelching sound, expertly he started to frig her cunt and play with her clit, the squelching got louder and faster.

He turned her head back to the river as he nibbled her neck and also watched the same boat that had slowed earlier, it's captain had surely seen them and had turned it towards the bank they were stood on, letting his craft drift nearer.

As it became obvious she was being watched by whoever was on that boat, Tiffany started to squirm in excitement, incredibly turned on yet also feeling nervous panic rising as the boat came closer and she could make out three people shading their eyes and watching the action.

Tiffany wrenched herself free and scrabbled at her jeans and knickers, jerkily pulling them up and wiggling her hips franticly as she did.

Jason picked up her discarded top and handed it to her with a grin, the boat was getting very close and he understood why she was panicking.

Jason grabbed her hand as she soon as she was dressed, he had no wish to be identified either as he pulled her rapidly along the pathway and back into the main area of the park.

They stopped running and slowed to a walk, he still held her hand and it felt nice, breathlessly they looked at each other and spontaneously burst into laughter as they walked.

"Now for the main event." He said with a smile, "I'm going to take you to my home and spend the rest of my time with you in privacy, we can fuck to our hearts content."

Tiffany smirked, she could imagine quite a lot and had played plenty of sex games with Felicity and Amy, she doubted his desires would be anything she hadn't already done, not as long as he kept to the rules she had put in place.

It turned out his house was only a five minute walk from the park, which explained how he knew it so well, before entering she placed a quick call to the 'Harrington' security desk.

Jason raised an eyebrow but said nothing about it as he ushered her into his home and ordered her to strip, Tiffany was fine with that, this was a private place and she was comfortable being naked on a one to one basis.

He had her put her heels back on once she had stripped naked, then watched avidly as he made her do a catwalk backwards and forwards down the hallway, licking his lips appreciatively once more, she really could have been a model and her graceful walk was a massive turn on.

Jason guided her into the living room, she wasn't surprised he had already set it up, the furniture was all pushed back against the walls, leaving only a large table in the middle of the room, it already had ropes on it and she calmly let him tie her down to it, laid out on her back with legs splayed open and arms outstretched to either side.

Experimentally she tugged on her ropes, she was held securely and she noted the expertise with which he had tied the knots, he was an experienced rope artist and she felt more than a little turned on by the helplessness she felt.

He fitted her with a ball gag and then proceeded to explore her body with his hands, taking his time and thoroughly inspecting every inch of her. Her eyes widened as he produced a massive dildo, it was way too big to fit and she gulped as he teased her nipples with the tip of the large phallic piece of plastic.

Taking his time he caressed it down her body, tracing a waving line down from her breasts, over her tummy and then teasing the lips of her labia before running it down her inner thighs, she writhed as he did so, the teasing touches were perfect and she felt incredibly turned on, even though she was a little scared he might actually try to insert it into her.

Sure enough, he worked his way back to her now aching pussy, rubbing the head of the dildo over her slit and parting her lips with its tip, she let out small moans as he played with her most sensitive area, forcing it inside her slowly, working with care not to hurt her too much as she was stretched wider and wider by the massive toy.

Tiffany started to shake, her head thrashed from side to side as he went deeper, he knew it was too big for her, yet her pussy was miraculously taking more than he had expected it to. Nearly half of it was inside her, it was slick from her juices and he smiled to himself as he worked it in and out of her, runway model looks and a hungry cunt, she was perfect, he thought as he quickened his pace and shoved even more of it inside her already fully stretched and filled cunt.

She was grunting in a mixture of pain and ecstatic pleasure, shaking her head in denial, but her wonton pussy betrayed her, he was sure if it wasn't for the gag she would have been begging him to stop, he grinned evilly as he continued, grinding it harder and feeling immense pleasure as he saw her succumb to his torturous actions.

Tiffany had never felt so full and the pain was excruciating, she began to sob uncontrollably as he wickedly continued, yet even through the pain she was reaching a climax and she saw bright flashes in her mind's eye.

Jason relented, he had no intention of damaging his prize, not yet anyway, he removed the dildo slowly, the sucking sound of its exit was music to his ears and the sigh of relief from Tiffany was an indication she wasn't too badly hurt.

Jason ungagged her and lifted her head to let her sip from a glass of cold water, he stroked her hair and smiled down at her, pretending concern and kindness, "I won't do that again, I don't think your pussy is quite big enough to take it all, I'm impressed you took as much as you did though." He said kindly.

Tiffany gulped down the water gratefully, she wondered who the hell had a vagina big enough, but just nodded her thanks, glad he was promising not to use it again, even if it had nearly made her cum.

He replaced her gag and put away the toy, he undressed and crawled on top of her, without hesitation he shoved himself inside her and quickly humped her, there was no concern for her pleasure and it was over quickly, he used her like a toy and spurted his seed into her. Dismounting and wiping sweat from his brow with a grin.

His use of her body like that was disturbingly humiliating, completely emotionless and she felt a wave of disgust as his seed dribbled from her pussy, this was proving to be quite different to her expectations.

Tiffany eyed him warily as he picked up another toy, this time it was a vibrator and had a large head that buzzed angrily and loudly.

Jason smiled at her, she was learning that his smile was not to be trusted and she felt truly helpless as he started to tease her nipples with the vibrator, shamefully her body betrayed her yet again.

Soon she was reacting with pleasure as he expertly touched each of her erogenous zones and finally placed the buzzing head to her exposed clit, he held her pussy lips open with his fingers as he worked the Vibrator and had her climaxing and shuddering in pleasure within a few minutes.

He didn't give up, he kept going and made her orgasm again and again, relentlessly he kept her going, only stopping once she was drenched in sweat and writhing in painful ecstasy as her latest Orgasm left her a shuddering and exhausted wreck.

Tiffany was gasping for air, her chest heaved and she felt as if her heart was going to explode out of her chest as Jason put down the vibrator and remounted her, once more taking his pleasure quickly and filling her with his sticky slime.

Her brain was a fuzz, dreamily dazed she blinked her eyes rapidly as he dismounted and picked up his phone, she realised too late what he was doing as he clicked the record button and filmed her in her naked exhaustion. Capturing her sweat drenched body on his phone and sending the images to his friends or some web site, she didn't know which.

Weakly she shook her head, trying to tell him to stop, but she was too out of it and he continued to take picture after picture, bringing the phone close between her legs and snapping the cream dripping from her and sending the intimate image to some unknown person or site.

Jason put away his phone and untied her, she would have lashed out at him, but was in no condition to do so as he half carried her into the bathroom and pulled her into the shower with him.

He washed her thoroughly, and she soon felt better as the sweat and grim cleared from her body, she was still tired, but cleaned and revived by the shower she managed to say, "I never said you could take pictures." Her voice upset and clearly angry.

He shrugged as he towelled her limp body, "You didn't say I couldn't either." He informed her calmly.

Tiffany knew she hadn't, she was annoyed with herself for not thinking of that possibility, but had to nod that she hadn't, "but no more pictures, I don't like them." She said firmly.

Jason nodded back, "okay, that's fair enough, but I keep the ones I have as you never said it until now." He bargained.

She didn't like it, but there wasn't much she could do about it now, so reluctantly she agreed and hoped that she would never see the photo's online or some such.

Jason looked at his watch, "I have you for another three hours, let's not waste anymore time, I have lots more planed for you." He said happily.

Tiffany groaned, she wasn't enjoying this as much as she had thought she would, yes it had started out well and she had got off on his games, but now things were not going anything like she planned. Still, she had made a deal and reluctantly let him take her back to the living room.

This time he bent her over on the table face down, once more securely tying her up and this time with her legs bound to the table legs so that she was standing splayed legged, her ass and pussy fully displayed. While her bare breasts pressed down firmly onto the table top, he gaged her again and this time blindfolded her.

Tiffany had distinctly said she disliked anal, but she had not said she wouldn't do it, she realised with a nervous gulp that he was most likely going to use her ass as she felt him caress her buttocks slowly.

Jason ran a hand over her perfect ass and down her long shapely legs, he had never in his life had a woman like this, her high heels made her calves bunch up pleasantly and accentuated the perfect shape of her legs and ass.

He drew in a shuddering breath as he gazed at her, fuck it was hard to concentrate he thought to himself as he worked a hand over his cock.

Tiffany couldn't see, but she heard him move around the table, constantly caressing her and running a finger up her spinal column. She shivered in delight from that touch, he was good at pleasuring her, even if much of what he had done wasn't as pleasant, she was still eager to find out what he had planned next.

The feeling of headphones covering her ears was a surprise, so was his taste in music, Beethoven's symphony played loudly in her ears as she felt him move back to her rear and start to caress her bum and very gently probe her anus.

She wiggled a little, the sensation of his finger on her anus wasn't unpleasant, but she was sure he was going to take her anally, she had never liked anal sex, finding it not only painful but dirtily degrading and not in the way that some humiliations turned her on.

Sure enough, he worked that finger deeper into her ass, pushing past her tense opening and exploring her insides.

Tiffany gulped and swallowed nervously as he lubricated her asshole with spit and gently but firmly inserted another finger. He spat into her opening and then she felt the tip of his cock there.

She winced as he pushed it inside her, biting down on the ball gag in her mouth as he firmly worked his erection deeper.

He reached around under her, his right hand played with her pussy as expertly as ever, finding her nub and teasing it, she bucked her hips in surprise as he tweaked her nub between his fingers and felt his cock delve deeper into her ass as she did so.

She would have let out a yelp, but the gag prevented that, she shook her head in denial as he pushed in deeper, teasing her nub all the while and making her squirm as much as her bonds would allow.

Slowly he worked his whole length into her ass, he didn't rush, taking his pleasure while ensuring she was pleasured too by his attention to her clit and pussy.

Feeling extremely dirty at having him in her ass, she never the less felt herself cumming from his attentions to her pussy. Her breathing quickened and she gasped for air around the gag as she felt her climax building.

Jason moved in and out of her tight ass, looking down at his cock as it thrust in and out of her taboo hole. He felt her getting close and moved faster, aiming to cum at the same time as she did. He grunted in effort, now banging in an out of her with quick deep thrusts as she quivered and her pussy juices made his fingers slick.

With a final grunt he spurted cum up her asshole, just as she went into spasms and then went limp beneath him. He grinned and watched his cock pulse the last of his semen into her forbidden hole, the turn on being greater because he knew she felt so wrong about anal.

He pulled out and held her cheeks apart, looking into her ass and seeing his seed in it, shame he had agreed not to take anymore pictures, he thought to himself

******

A few hours later she was back in her Range Rover and heading home, Jason had gone a little longer than she had agreed to, but when he had offered her some extra cash for keeping her, she had refused, she had no real need of the money and he had certainly given her an adventure.

She had enjoyed almost all of it, the only thing she had truly hated was the anal, anal sex was dirty and disgusting to her, she played with Felicity's ass all the time, it was a turn on to do it to someone else, but she had never liked it for herself.

Tiffany stopped her thoughts as she called Flick, "I'll be home in thirty mins, drop off Amy and I'll take care of her while you and Trevor have a bit of alone time."

Felicity replied cheerfully, "I dropped her off about ten minutes ago, I knew you wouldn't be long, hope that's okay?"

Tiffany bit back an angry retort, Flick was supposed to have kept Amy with her until Tiffany got home, but she guessed forty minutes alone wouldn't kill Amy.

"Yeah, that's fine, thanks for taking her with you." She replied instead and clicked off her phone, not waiting for a reply.

Amy was obediently waiting for Tiffy when she got home, the tiny blonde helped her into a warm bath and it felt wonderful to have the girls hands rub away her cares, Amy was quite skilful at massage and Tiffy relaxed as she felt the girls hands on her body, kneading her shoulders and chattering away about the time she had spent with Felicity and Trevor.

"Trevor's a dick, but he took us to a really nice café then we took a boat ride along the river." She mentioned casually.

Tiffany stifled a gasp.

She turned around in the tub to look at a grinning Amy.

12