Tiffany's Deception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch I found myself jumping at any chance to work on her side of the building, but Tiffany stayed in her office behind her desk. She came out for two short meetings. The last one was with logistics; Daniel's department. It was five o'clock when the door opened and a couple of the crew made their way out. Looking at their watches, the first two decided to finish the day with a smoke break. Three more came out joking among themselves.

I overheard their banter as I pretended to be working in an access panel in an alcove by the emergency exit. "Damn did you see Tiff?" Todd said with giggle.

After a quick look up and down the hall, Tony replied "Fuck, how could I miss that? A blind man could see that. After looking at her walk around the room, I'm going to be hurting for a week. God Damn, I'd give my ass to tap that shit."

Barry chimed in with, "Eww. Who would want your ass as a trade?"

All three of the guys laughed. Then Barry, added quietly, "Tiff is a fine looking woman. But you all better be quiet if you want to keep your jobs."

Todd and Tony shrugged and turned toward the loading dock when someone said, "Hey, what you guys up to?" It was Tiffany. Her new shoes clicked a light drum beat in the hall.

Barry spoke up first, he was apologetic as he said "we still got some cases that need to go out."

Tony quickly added, "Yeah, and there's some cleaning up after Todd dropped those peanuts all over. Man, those things get some static electricity in them and they stick to everything."

Todd sounded wounded as he answered, "It wasn't my fault, the box was closed. How can I help a split box? Shoot you could have told me before I tried to lift it."

Daniel walked out to a lot of laughter.

Tiffany smiled and then said something about them all getting back to their jobs. Daniel agreed and said, "Yeah, you guys need to get those last cases to Arlington out and the dock cleaned before we all check out. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us."

Again Barry was the one who spoke up. He looked around at the other dock workers and said "Come on, let's get this done. Todd, don't use the shop vac. It'll make those damn things cling to everything." Barry then looked at Tony and told him that he would help him put those cases together and mail them out.

Tiffany looked around the group and announced cheerily "Well, I guess that settles that. Daniel, looks like Barry's got your job sewn up."

Barry boomed and waved his hands as he said, "Oh don't say that, I don't want him thinking that."

While small talk broke out and everyone was laughing Barry suddenly looked stricken. The reason was Daniel. I looked over the group and saw that while everyone else was talking and joking with each other, Daniel was staring wide eyed at Barry. The same way my dad would stare at my wife when it was time for grandma and grandpa to go home. The expression left his face when Barry ushered the others through the door and into the dock.

Daniel followed their exit with, "I'll see you guys in a couple of minutes. Make sure those cases go out this afternoon or one of you will be driving them down to the post office... on your own time. Tiffany and I need to get a few things straightened. I'll see you in a few."

I heard someone, most likely Barry, tell Daniel that it'll all get done and that the bills will get posted too.

Daniel nodded and turned to Tiffany.

The dock doors slammed shut just as Daniel reached over and grabbed Tiffany's ass.

Tiffany turned toward Daniel. Her expression was cool, her smile was slight and easy.

Daniel turned and motioned toward his office. Tiffany's smile widened; no doubt she thought no one was witnessing her exchange with the Dock Manager else I'm sure she would have yelled at his sudden audacity. But, she must have thought they were alone because she licked her lips, pulled Daniel close for a long wet kiss then walked like a hungry cat searching for milk. Without a glance backward, Tiffany opened the door and walked into Daniel's sparse office.

I stepped away from the alcove.

I don't think anyone saw me, even though I was in the middle of the hallway,. Tiffany was in Daniel's office, all of the shipping personnel were in the dock and Daniel's focus was wholly on the contents of his office. He opened the door and closed it behind him without ever looking back. This time, I didn't approach the office. Instead, I stood in the same spot and waited. I kept my arms to my sides and tried to not think about what they were doing in that dirty office of his. I'm sure Tiffany was once again sampling Daniel's impressive manhood. Their time alone in Daniel's office was much longer than the time they had spent in her office. Their fornication was quiet, at least I couldn't hear them from where I stood but then again I was several feet away and the dock lay between Daniel's office and me.

Daniel was the first one out of the office. He saw me as he cleared the door frame.

"Hey Ed, what are you doing on this side of the building?" He asked loudly. He was walking straight toward me. His smile vaporized any doubt that he had just fucked Tiffany.

I tried to look casual as I told him that we had a conflict with the hotspots. I got through about half of my overly rehearsed excuse and just stopped. Daniel's jaw went slack when I said, "So how does her ass feel?"

Daniel chuckled and said, "So you saw that?"

I responded with, "Yeah, I sure did. If you just did what I thought you did, you are one lucky mother fucker."

Daniel walked past me and put his arm around my shoulder as he passed, "Come, I got something I want to ask you."

We walked the ten feet to the exit doors with our backs to his office. I knew Daniel, he was a good, honest man. He couldn't keep a secret like this that would give him bragging rights.

Daniel made a show of closing the door behind us and then looking side to side as if to make sure we were alone. It was the south side of the building, there wasn't anything but concrete walkways and patches of short grass. Daniel turned to me, smacked his lips and slowly unwound his little lie. He said, "Well you see, Tiffany, well she kind of got too much to drink at the party and told me some things that she wouldn't have. Mostly, that she been wanting to get to know me a little better."

I shook my head, "Bullshit." I said back to him I couldn't make it that easy for him.

Daniel gave a small shake of his head and then continued, "All right I'm just paraphrasing here. In any case she called me after the party. We hooked up and well, let's just say she is still aching from our last encounter."

"Last encounter?" I asked incredulously and then continued with "you mean from last night or just now in your office?" I smiled broadly at my friend.

"Alright, here's the deal. We hit it off a bit last night. Who am I to keep a pretty lady from hitting on me? Come on man, you know me, I'm not stupid, just well hung" Daniel said tapping on his thigh.

"Well" I said then paused. I cocked my head a little and finished out my thought, "you might be thinking with that monster in your pants, but in this case I can't blame you. That is one hot woman."

"Yeah, no denying that..." Daniel said with a growing smirk. Then he smiled brightly, but the brightness was the glint off a freshly laid trap.

Then he laid it out in front of me. The proposition was as dangerous as a steel trap. He started with "You can get some of this too. I don't mean that she'll have sex with you. It took all I could do to get her follow me into the office; even then we just kissed."

Deliberately my expression changed and Daniel stammered and said, "well she did kiss me. It's just that we did a little more than that. You know, hugging and shit."

We both laughed.

Then I walked right into the trap. I simply asked him what he meant. That admission was enough to betray me. It gave away my desires and like Daniel said, he's no idiot.

He voiced a simple suggestion, he said "Let's get some pictures and some video. You work the camera, I'll make sure that we stage it right so you won't be seen."

Against my own rising excitement, I said quickly "I don't know man, that's kind of fucking creepy."

Daniel jerked his head back as he said, "creepy? Man, it's me that will be naked or least mostly so. You just got to make sure you keep her focused in, and don't make it look like you is checking me out. Haven't you ever wanted to be on a porn set and see the pro's fuck? Well, we're not getting paid for it but we'll be doing the same thing the pornstars do."

Daniel resumed his easy stance then, with a sly smile, he added "I'll make sure of it."

The next day late in the afternoon, after everyone had left the building I found myself in the Records room with Daniel's camcorder. The records room was really the dumping ground for all of our marketing and sales material that didn't belong or wouldn't fit anywhere else. It wasn't hard to find a hiding place between the columns of oddly stacked cardboard boxes, piles of posters, easels, banners and excess foam core that no one ever bothered to throw away.

I waited in the Records room feeling more like an idiot with each passing minute. Tiffany could walk into the room and catch me hiding. All of the Ethernet cables ran along the hallway so there was no reason for me to be in the Records room. My doubts came at me in rapid fire. What if I get caught? What if I get caught with the camera? What if Daniel locked me in here? How far could I trust Daniel? One after the other my doubts came as unanswerable questions. I trusted Daniel because my lust want me to; it needed me to trust him. With my desires burning lower, logic was beginning to take over and with it there was no reason to stay in the dark Records room. So I pushed aside a pile of posters and squeezed between two stacks of dusty cardboard boxes. I brushed myself off, straightened my shirt and stood still. Someone was in Tiffany's office, a shadow moved across the opening at the bottom of the door. I froze, then I heard Daniel's voice followed by Tiffany's shrill laughter.

A few more minutes passed. Finally, like a curious child I bent down and looked through the space between the bottom edge of the door and the floor. They were standing at the opposite end of the office. Tiffany had her back to the Records room. I stood and just as the air conditioning kicked on I turned the knob and cracked the door open. With Daniel's camera in my hand I sealed Tiffany's future. Tiffany's conference table had been pushed back against the wall. Daniel and Tiffany were passionately kissing in front of one of the overstuffed chairs. Daniel had one arm wrapped around Tiffany's waist. His hand was angled down cupping her perfect ass. He was palming Tiffany's head with the other, keeping her in the long passionate open mouth kiss. Even with her slut heels on, Daniel towered over Tiffany.

They broke their kiss, Daniel took a step back. He put his hand on her cheek kissed her again then slowly sank into the seat. The big black man smiled up at Tiffany and then pointed to the floor in front of the chair. Tiffany immediately went to her knees and buried her face in his lap. Tiffany kissed the front of Daniels pants. She planted kisses up and down his zipper and then went even farther down to kiss the fabric covering his anus. Tiffany's motions changed as she took in her master's scent. She was a cat rubbing on its owner. She reveled in his scent. Then, like a kindly owner Daniel unbuckled his belt. Tiffany lift her head and their eyes locked as his hands slowly unfastened his pants and pulled down the zipper.

Tiffany kissed the prominent outline of Daniel's manhood on his boxer shorts. Then, as if to prove the extent of her longing, she sat back on her haunches and untied Daniel's shoes. One after the other she gently laid them on floor. Tiffany carefully removed each sock and folded it and laid it in the corresponding shoe. She then put her hands around her lover's waist and as he lifted himself she slid his pants down. In just a few moments his pants were neatly folded and placed atop his shoes. Again, Tiffany kissed the front of his boxers and then nuzzled deeply between his legs. When she came up, she stared expectantly at Daniel.

"What do you want?" Daniel asked matter of factly.

Without hesitation Tiffany said, "Your Cock."

Daniel corrected her and asked her to be more specific.

"What do you want? My what? Say it all." Daniel demanded with a menacing scowl.

Tiffany responded demurely, "I want your black cock.

Daniel toyed with Tiffany and said, "That's better, but why do you want it?"

Tiffany looked up at Daniel. There was need in her eyes as she said softly, "I want to put your black cock in my mouth and give it all the pleasure I can..."

Daniel nodded slightly and Tiffany gingerly pulled down his boxers. Lifting his ass off the chair, Tiffany took them and left them in a pile on top of his pants. Daniel's uncut manhood was hard and looked to be as thick as Tiffany's wrist. The head of the huge black thing laid high up on Daniel's hairy belly. It was drooling like a dog that was about to be fed. Tiffany lapped up the liquid, smiled up at her master and then dropped her head down and licked Daniel's testicles. She bathed his large sack with her tongue. She cradled each orb and holding them up so they dangled in front of her face, she kissed each as softly and lovingly as a mother kissing her child. Slowly Tiffany's attention went up the thick black pole. Cradling his testicles in their hairy sack, Tiffany sat up and moved her tongue up to his thick, dark shaft. Daniel allowed her the use of her right hand. Tiffany hefted Daniel's meat in front of her face and smiled. Then she licked it with long thick strokes that left its hardness glistening.

Once Daniel's manhood was fully hard it jutted from his body like a polished, unforgiving onyx. Tiffany stroked and licked the object of her idolatry until Daniel stood up and then while still on her knees, tiffany took the dark head of his shaft head deep into her mouth.

Daniel put his hands on the back of Tiffany's head. "Oh that's it. Damn you know how to treat a black cock. Come on baby keep giving me everything you got. Don't stop, don't you fucking stop."

Tiffany wasn't going to stop. Saliva was running from her mouth, her eyes were watering and occasionally she even gagged a bit, but she never slowed down or lessened the fervor of her ministrations. On her haunches, Tiffany writhed in front of her dark master. Periodically, she took his hardness out her mouth and pumped it with her right hand as she buried her face in Daniel's crotch. She pumped his meat while she licked his sack and gently sucked on his big black balls. But, Tiffany changed immediately when Daniel called out that he was going to cum. She slowed her fevered actions so she was holding the head of his cock between her red painted lips and methodically stroking his length. Daniel's cock gleamed as if it had been oiled. Daniel moaned and Tiffany's cheeks expanded with the sudden flood of seminal fluid. After a few quick thrashes, Daniel stepped lightly over to his seat and fell heavily into it. When he was settled back into his chair and she once again had his full attention, Tiffany looked into his eyes and conspicuously swallowed his semen.

After licking the few drops of semen off her fingers Tiffany said, "My lord that was a lot. I've never seen so much."

"How about swallowed that much?" Daniel quipped.

"That too." Tiffany replied. With a mischievous grin, she then added, "I've never swallowed it before."

"What? What did you do, spit it out?" Daniel asked incredulously.

Tiffany was looking away at nothing when she added, "No, I'd suck on it for a little while, then we'd fuck."

Daniel nodded toward Tiffany's desk and said, "Well, we're going to do that too."

"Ok, whatever you want." Tiffany replied with a gleaming smile.

Tiffany stood up and removed her clothes. It was obvious that Daniel had her well trained because she left her jewelry and high heels on. She threw all of her clothes into the empty chair across from Daniel.

Daniel flashed a predatory smile and asked, "Do you like fuck?"

"I love to fuck you." Tiffany replied. Her voice was a coarse whisper.

Tiffany bent over her desk. The heels made her ass perch high up in the air. Her large firm breasts brushed the desktop as she turned her head to look directly at Daniel. Daniel was still sitting as he was when he first fell into the chair.

Daniel's cock semi-hard cock jutted upward as Tiffany began to speak. "You make me feel alive. I'm awake, I'm worthy, I'm not sleeping through my life." Tiffany closed her eyes and snaked two fingers down to her sex. She massaged her wet cunt as she continued to speak.

Tiffany was free associating. She spoke as if pleading with her own super ego. Her voice was the coo of a dove as she said, "I can fuck because I'm good at it. I can suck because I'm good at it. I know because I do them with you. I don't have to hide that I'm a woman."

In a flash, Daniel was standing behind Tiffany.

His flattery came with a wolfish grin that Tiffany couldn't see. In a tone as smooth as warm honey and just as sweet, Daniel said, "You're not just a woman. You're my woman. You're strong enough to have sex with a black man. You've got luscious curves. Every man should want you, but only black men can have you."

He talked to her slowly and purposefully. Each statement was perfectly timed with the simple massage of her sex. Daniel swabbed Tiffany's hungry cunt with the thick head of his manhood. Daniel bent down over Tiffany and with his right hand gently massaged her clitoris. Tiffany rested her head on the desk.

"You're a black man's woman. That means your heart is mine. You may love a white man, but you'll always need a black cock. There will always be that itch."

Tiffany moaned and rested her head on the desk. She had a far off look in her eyes. "You know it's true don't you baby?" Daniel asked her.

Tiffany nodded, then almost immediately added, "I've never had sex like this. You know what I need when I don't."

With his open palms on each of her ass cheeks, Daniel opened Tiffany fully and pushed hard against her. She was suddenly smashed against the edge of the desk. She quickly repositioned her hands so she could hold her position against the onslaught. Her legs spread wider and she pushed her ass up even higher. "Tell me some more baby. Tell me how my cock feels. I need to know." Daniel commanded in a low hard voice.

"I'm so full. I love your cock. It's why I'm here." Tiffany replied dreamily.

Suddenly Daniel stepped back from Tiffany and in one fluid motion crouched down and buried his face in her sopping pussy. Tiffany jumped and screamed at the sudden change.

"What are you doing? You can't do that, don't please..." she said while flailing her right arm behind her. It was a halfhearted attempt at pushing Daniel away. Tiffany's protestation only lasted the few seconds it took for Daniel's tongue to bring her to orgasm. Tiffany screamed and convulsed over the desktop. As her ecstasy diminished and her scream turned into a heavy, deep moan Daniel stood up wiped his mouth and slammed his cock into Tiffany.

Tiffany was nearly delirious from her fading orgasm. The reintroduction of Daniel's black cock was hardly noticed. Well, Daniel made Tiffany notice.

"This is why you're here; you understand bitch? This is what you're here for. You need to cum. You've never had an orgasm like this have you?" Daniel demanded. He accentuated the question with a quick slap on Tiffany's ass.

"No", Tiffany said. Her tone was wet from the flood of sudden emotion.