Tiffany's Deception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want more don't you?" Daniel demanded.

Tiffany didn't answer. Tears were running onto the desktop. With a hand full of hair, Daniel pulled Tiffany's face around so he could demand an answer. The tears stopped and resolve stole across Tiffany's face. She glared at her dark lover and said in a clear steady voice, "Yes I need more."

"Then ask me for them", Daniel told her.

Tiffany complied with, "Please Daniel, make me cum. Please, please; I'll do anything. Just keep making me feel so good."

Daniel made Tiffany feel good. He fucked Tiffany's pussy like a machine and for her part, Tiffany accepted her place. She encouraged her black lover to fuck her by saying "Take me, take that pussy, it's yours. No mercy baby no mercy."

With a quick, violent thrust and a wolfish grin Daniel buried himself again and again into Tiffany's depths. Tiffany grunted and gripped the edge of the table. She gave her lover better access to her pussy by lifting her left leg and laying it across the table.

Daniel goaded her by saying, "Oh, yeah baby, that's it, put that pussy out there. You want this now don't you. You need this black cock. Your pussy is so wet. You been thinking about getting my cock in you again haven't ya baby?" Daniel was panting and talking through clenched teeth.

Daniel stared balefully down at his big titted white conquest. He used Tiffany's hips as handholds. He fucked the haughty sales manager like dog breeding his bitch. Like any canine, Daniel didn't give one wit about Tiffany's wellbeing or pleasure. The more she screamed the harder he fucked her. And Tiffany did scream, but she wasn't in any pain. The bitch was climaxing. She started cumming as soon as Daniel's big black cock touched her and I don't think she ever stopped.

"Oh, my God", Tiffany yelled. Her voice was shrill and broken. She was shaking and trembling beneath him.

Daniel quickly replied with, "Yeah, pray to God bitch. Pray that this dick never go away. You love it don't you." His voice was hard and his thrusts were deep and as mechanical as a piston. Beneath him, Tiffany shook and babbled as her eyes narrowed to thin slits. The bitch was climaxing again.

Daniel, became a well-timed fucking machine. "Tell me what you're thinking. Come on baby, tell me what's in my woman's head. What's making you cum so much. You're so fucking wet. What's turning my bitch on?"

"I'm yours baby. I'm all yours." Tiffany replied. Then suddenly the big breasted bitch's demeanor changed completely. She lost the facade of sophistication. On Daniel's cock, Tiffany was nothing but a randy slut.

Tiffany Ranted as she said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'll do anything just fuck me. Please God just keep fucking me. Yes, it's so good, I love you. I love your cock. I love it, I love it, I love it."

Tiffany shook like it was suddenly winter. She moaned loudly and then her body went slack. Her eyes were closed and for several minutes Daniel kept fucking her sopping pussy.

With no preamble Tiffany begged for Daniel's semen. Her eyes opened and she said. "Baby, please cum in my pussy. Give me your seed. Cum inside."

Tiffany repeated those words over and over like a prayer of supplication. From above, her black lover grunted. Tiffany replied to the animal sound with the same mantra over and over "Cum inside me" she said over and over.

Sweaty and slick like a frothing horse Daniel stiffened and ground his groin into Tiffany.

"Oh, that's it baby, shoot that beautiful cum inside. Fill me up. Fill me and I'll be yours forever. Oh God, Oh my God." Tiffany said in a calm voice full of surrender.

Daniel quivered as he slowly pulled out of Tiffany. When he took a step away the camera caught a fat glob of semen fall from her gaping cunt.

"Well, prove your words. Clean me off" Daniel commanded.

Tiffany turned around and immediately went to her knees in front of Daniel. She licked Daniel's scrotum and then licked her way up his length till she was tonguing the spongy head of his enormous cock. Tiffany did more than just lick clean Daniel's cock. Once the tool of his love making was clean, Tiffany licked the sweat from Daniel's chest and belly.

In a soft, cloying voice, Tiffany asked if she could get her things and go to the restroom. For the first time, Daniel snuck a peek at me, then looked down at Tiffany and said, "Sure baby, but you need to be ready for round two. I'm not finished with you yet."

Without question or hesitation, Tiffany gathered her skirt and top and after putting them on she left the office. Immediately, Daniel waved me out of the Records Room.

"Are you really going to fuck her again?" I asked incredulously.

Daniel's eyes widened, "Did you see that bitch? Of course I'm going to fuck her again. I'm going to fuck her for as long as I can. That bitch is mine."

Daniel was flashing me a big toothy grin as he ushered me out the door.

That was my first time as camera man; it was not my last. From that point on, I made sure the camera was always ready because Daniel's text usually came only minutes before I had to be in place. I've recorded Tiffany doing a great many things and I'll describe them later...