All Comments on 'Tiffany's Epiphany'

by MissTerious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story

Well written. I had butterflies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting Take On Tantrtic Love

While I loved your story I must say what you spent so much energy describing as Tantra it actually is not.

Tantric Love requires no touching and just the flow of energy in close proximity but Not Touching let alone Penetration.

At least that is the Tantra I studied.

Randee

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
oh, very well written indeed

You have me so hot I couldn't stop reading .. please write more..

MissTeriousMissTeriousalmost 9 years agoAuthor
A few notes about the Tantra in this story

Thanks for all the feedback. :)

In reply to the comment about this not being real Tantra. I know this is nothing like classical Indian Tantra and sorry for any confusion resulting from the story description. It wasn't my intention to be misleading and I'm well aware of what classical Tantra involves, but my story is about Taoist Tantra and I believe I did point that out specifically within the story.

Tantra, as a word, simply means "method", and any/all spiritual practices could be said to be "tantric" according to this broad definition. Indian Tantra has evolved according to certain aspects of traditional vedic knowledge and wisdom and as such is closely inspired by Yoga (and yogic discipline in particular).

Taoist Tantra, and the Tantra described by the guru Osho, is the polar opposite to what I would call classical "Yogic Tantra" in that it is the absolute opposite of discipline. What Yogic Tantra achieves through the method of discipline and control, Taoist Tantra achieves through the method of letting go and surrendering. Both paths lead to the same place, but one gets there immediately whilst the other requires years of practise and effort.

Tantric Sex, as I am describing it, is the practise of surrender and submission which leads to total and absolute union with the divine Present Moment. By transcending the body's instincts to resist, and using meditative techniques to control the mind and the spiritual energy within the body (which I touched on in the story), the practitioner can cultivate his/her vital energy (also known as edging, I believe), prolonging the sexual experience and intensifying the final release.

I intend to write more stories about this in the fullness of time so watch this space...

:) - MissTerious :)

imsageimsagealmost 8 years ago
Unique

Loved it, loved the internal dialog aspect, cosmic connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Art of erotica

Superb view of the inner emotional state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous