Tiffany's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this is amazing. Do you fly around in this plane all the time?" I ask in astonishment

"Yeah, I pretty much live on-board as Adam's personal stewardess. I make sure he has everything he needs."

I gasp in amazement, "You're so lucky! I'd love to have your job."

Tamara rolls her eyes at my words and can't resist a cheeky grin "Well I think you're going the right way about it, sister. That's all I can say..."

And again I feel the butterflies racing around in my stomach, in my heart... fluttering all over the place as she called me "sister".

"Here. You take a shower. Use this towel and leave your dirty things on the floor. I'll be back in a minute to get you spruced up, okay? Let me just take care of the flight preparations first."

And that is that. I am left alone in this five star sky hotel, having a hot shower ...and on my way to Norway!

"Norway? Yes-way!" I burst out laughing. "What about my passport?"

"It's all taken care of" Tamara calls from a distance "You just make sure you're looking your best and leave the rest to me"

-

Out of the shower and into a huge, thick towel that smells of flowers. Living like this is starting to go to my head. I'm almost giddy with excitement. This energy... This flow... The way Adam touched me. His eyes...

There's an electricity pulsing within me and it's making my cock as hard as granite, but strangely I don't feel the urge to touch myself - not there. Instead I feel turned on by where I am and what is happening - the aesthetics of this place, the smell, the textures... it's all so soft and sexy. I want to be touched...

There's a knock at the door and Tamara enters. She has a way about her. In her body language, in her voice, her eyes... the same understated confidence - quietly self-assured - and the same loving warmth as Adam. The same glow... the same flow...

I want to be like her.

The tight fitting hostess's blouse conceals an ample bust and a tight skirt covers her swaying hips. So graceful...moving as if she's floating on air, it's almost like she's being suspended down from those firm, heavy breasts. The rest of her looks so light and dainty, and her boobs are kind of holding her up as she sashays over to me with the big, bubbly eyes and the hearty smile.

"What can I get you? Gin and tonic? Or a Martini, maybe? Or something soft?"

"Yeah, just a tomato juice please, for now."

"Sure, coming right up. How was the shower?"

"Ohhh... heavenly!" I almost blush as I recall how sensual it felt.

"Mmmmm" she rolls her eyes and we burst out laughing. "I can see Adam is going to have some fun with you!"

And I don't know what to say to that so I just stand a bit nervously, waiting...

"Ohh. It's okay, honey. Don't be nervous. I'm going to help you with everything, don't worry. Go with the flow, right?" and our eyes meet with that word and I instantly relax again.

"Go with the flow, baby!" I roll my eyes back at her and we both set about giggling.

"That's the way. Hey, look. We're going to take-off any moment now so we'd better strap ourselves in for that - there's no time to find any clothes right now so come with me, just for 5 minutes."

Grabbing another towel, she takes my hand and leads me through to the study room where there's a pair of seats with safety belts.

"Don't get cold. Here, put this towel on to dry your hair," she says kindly, showing me how to do it. "'And wrap this one around your shoulders - there, that's it!"

It feels so great like this...letting her pamper me, teach me. It feels so right, just flowing with it, allowing it to sweep me away. Wearing this towel like a shawl - girly style - the butterflies tremble inside me as my legs are totally exposed and my naked bum sits down tentatively on the furry cushion. My cock stands proud to attention and she sees it - I know she does - but there isn't any sexual tension here. Not with Tamara. Not with me feeling like this. I feel no inhibitions with her or with Adam. There's not a hint of anything to be embarrassed about.

"I remember my first flight in here," she says "...my first time in Adam's cabin..."

She talks to me straight like an older sister handing down advice. I listen deferentially, bowing down to her experience in these matters. I have much to learn and I'm incredibly grateful to have a mentor by my side.

"I remember the nerves. I remember breathing deep... going with the flow... letting it all happen around me...and inside me. Every step... wow, it was amazing. Looking back now it seems like a different lifetime. Hard to believe it was only 6 years ago. I've changed so much, you see. I'm like a different person...and that's all thanks to Adam Petraitis."

She takes my hand in hers and looks me deep in the eyes. "Listen baby, you're going to make him so happy, believe me."

She strokes my face tenderly, "You're beautiful - don't you ever doubt it. And if you breathe deep...and let yourself go... You know what I mean, sister?"

I nod, slowly. I think I know what she means...and it does seem like a nice idea.

"It'll make YOU happy, baby," her eyes plead with mine. "I can see it. Adam can see it. And you can see it yourself, can't you?"

I can. I nod bashfully.

"This has been the making of me... Adam has been the making of me... Whatever happens from now on, I know I'll never look back."

The engines roar and we're pressed back in our seats as the plane sets off down the runway.

"Look in my eyes," she says "What do you see?"

I see strength. I see confidence - bucket loads of it. I see acceptance and joy and a girl so at peace with herself that it's making me feel safe just being here beside her.

"I see a complete woman" I say, softly "I see a complete human-being"

"Yes! That's the point. Thank you"

I'm starting to get it now.

"This has completed me", she continues "I've become what I always wanted to be - what I always admired. How could I have ever been completed without realising and nurturing the other side of me?"

"You mean...?" as the jet gathers pace...

"Yes, darling," she confides in my eyes "I've got two sides, just as you have. I felt the feelings...the urges...same as you do. And I took the plunge...same as you're doing."

She takes my hand and slides it inside her skirt. I flinch but she pulls it all the way up her smooth legs to her panties, where I feel a warm inviting bulge stirring.

The plane lifts. My heart soars.

"You see, baby?" whispering softly now "You see how nice it can feel?"

My cock pulses as I feel hers doing the same.

I nod, timidly, in accord. The plane climbs sharply and just for a second I forget myself. It goes very silent. A stillness envelopes me. There is only this. There is only now. I'm loved-up in a bubble of bliss and not a single part of me wants to break this flow and stop this from happening. I'm ready to be completed - inside and out - and I'm going to sit here and relax and breathe...and let it all slowly happen.

I relax my hand from her undercarriage and remove it from her skirt, looking up at her with a tear of joy in my eye. Her energy is palpable. Her strength, formidable. I can feel her compassion, as light and breezy as the joy in her heart. We hug, instinctively, and again I whisper in her ear "Thank you, Tamara. I'm in your flow, darling"

-

As the plane levels out on its course and the safety belt sign goes off, she rises from her seat purposefully and beckons me to follow.

"I'm going to have to check on Adam in the lounge and get the food on so I want you to start getting ready by yourself, alright?"

"Yes, sure" I reply, with newfound confidence.

"First, remove your body hair with the cream in there - you'll see it in there in the ladies compartment in the shower room... And you'll find some nice powder in there too - put some of that on. And there's another nice cream for your face - okay?"

"Yep"

"I'll see you in half an hour or so, babe. Just call me on the intercom if you need any help."

And with a bright smile she straightens her blouse, pulls her skirt back down just a tad, checks her face in the wall mirror, blows herself a cheeky kiss and grins at me with a mischievous wink... My jaw drops and she's off, gliding onwards with her boobs held high like some kind of Wonder Woman in sway.

I so want to be like her.

I want exactly that she's got. Not just the beauty... the whole package. I mean, she's hot - she's smokin' hot - but there's something else that goes way beyond her looks. She has that glow. She has that vibe... The kind of beauty that can only come from within - can only come from the inside when a person no longer cares about their appearance on the outside. She has the beauty of surrender... the beauty of abandon. She has flow.

Opening the 'ladies' cabinet, I reach for the tube of hair-removal cream and begin to massage it into my legs and arms.

Totally as ease with herself, and therefore totally at ease with everyone else, Tamara is a goddess in form and in spirit...and I'm starting to see why. She's brave. She took the plunge - for better or for worse, she just smiled and surrendered. And look at her now! Never have I seen a more amiable, pleasant young lady. Never have I seen someone wearing their heart on their sleeve so comfortably, for all to see. Never have I witnessed such effortless presence. She isn't trying to be something she's not. Whatever it is, it had become her. It had merged with her, seamlessly and absolutely and everything else had dropped away. All pretences, all the masks and the images... All the trying and yearning of the ego... All inhibitions, jealousies and insecurities... All of that seemed to have evaporated from Tamara's presence and the aura that remained was spellbinding.

The cream works fast and within a few minutes I have washed all the hair from my body and applied some scented powder to my silky smooth skin. It feels divine, outstretched on the floor, pampering my girly-self with her lotions and potions... Sifting through the box I look for other ways to beautify myself. Adam deserves a treat tonight. I want to please him so, and I want to do it for Tamara. I want her to be there with me. I want her to hold my hand and to see what an inspiration she's become for me. I want her to appreciate herself the way I do.

As I finish buffing my nails, I hear the door open gently and Tamara slips in quietly.

"He's having a nap for a while before dinner. How are you getting on? I've got us some snacks to keep us going..."

"Oh great, thanks," Although my stomach seems to have forgotten what hunger is I reach for some of the nibbles anyway.

"Look at you! You look amazing already. Wow, what a transformation!"

I stand up and give her a twirl so she can check out my sexy ass. "Pretty good job, young lady. There's a couple of spots you've missed so I'll just touch you up if you don't mind and then we'll find you some clothes to wear."

And so it is; over to the 'ladies wardrobe' where she chooses matching silk panties and a thickly padded bra - both black.

"Well, I think these would be best for a special night like this, but feel free to choose for yourself, babe"

Going almost giddy at the sight of them, a rush of erotic fire rises up within me and I just have to have them.

"They look amazing. Thank you, Tamara"

"Awww" she sighs "That's alright, sweetheart" as we cuddle like sisters, our hands lingering on each other.

The panties ride up high, fitting snugly over my curvy bottom and I tuck my flaccid penis in between my legs. It feels like home, instantly, like I was made to feel this way... Like a long forgotten part of me, waking up from a long-forgotten dream... And suddenly I find myself here once again, reaching for my bra...

Tamara clips me in place forcing my back to arch and my chest to rise up forwards. I admire the feel of my pert breasts now protruding out quite noticeably and my nipples feel hard and sensitive as the bra straps me in tight, boobs proudly on display.

Standing back in admiration, Tamara's enjoying every minute of this and well does she deserve it.

"Oh my! Sister Cleavage... Go girl!"

I long to look in the mirror but she stops me, "Not yet. Let's get you finished first, come on."

She's already thought about my look for tonight, I can tell. "Nothing too fancy or challenging. We want to show him your curves without going over the top. It's only a casual dinner in a private lounge..."

First, a pair of black ankle-length leggings go on over the panties. They're quite tight and it feels exquisite to be held so firmly around the thighs, forcing my knees in, pushing my bottom out and accentuating my curves.

Then comes a black lace camisole - slightly see-through - which keeps my tummy flat, presenting my breasts nicely and rounding off the girly feel to aplomb. I don't need anything more and I know it.

"Will you be cold?" she asks

"No, it's fine. I mean, it's warm in here"

"Great. Then I'd go as you are if I were you"

Her words make me feel gorgeous. If I was Tamara, I wouldn't need anything more and here she was confirming it.

"Just a touch of make-up and we'll fix your hair"

Sitting me down on the bed, she begins to do her thing. A touch of this, a hint of that... plucking a few eyebrows on the way. Eyeliner, shadow, a little blush, some subtle lipstick... Tamara's a real pro and in no time at all my face is made.

The hair takes a little longer. After washing my hair in the shower earlier, my dark shoulder length hair takes time to dry even with the blow drier, and she works carefully to transform my look. I can really feel the woman in me showing herself now. Her body feels ready. Her face looks ready. Now, finally, the hair is tied back neatly with some long wavy locks left hanging down, framing my cheekbones.

"Oh my..." I gasp audibly as she leads me to the mirror. "Do I really look like her? Is that really me?"

The thrill is written all over Tamara's face. She knows she's done a fine job and we hug each other with tears in our eyes, both of us.

In front of me there's a sex temptress. A vixen... My big eyes are shining, long lashes quivering. My lips, puckering. My hair, radiant and seductive. My body, ravishing. Even my cheek bones are different... They are - I have to say - beautiful.

"It can't be... I never knew I had a girl's face!"

"You do! You do! Do you like it?"

Looking back in the mirror, still moving in the reflection to see if it's really me, I cannot hide my sheer delight. Now, for the very first time, I'm starting to see a bit of Tamara in myself. My body is so totally fuckable. I'd want to fuck me. Anyone would.

"Hey, hey, hey" she comes to me "Listen young lady. Are you listening?"

Her eyes study me closely and my fantasy stops abruptly. I nod sheepishly.

"You've come this far. Keep breathing from down here, okay? From your tummy...remember?"

I close my eyes and we share a moment of silence together.

"How do you feel there?" I feel her fingers on my tummy

"I feel okay. I'm fine."

"Good. And how do you feel here?" She puts a finger between my eyes and presses firmly.

"Oh that feels good, yes," It brings me to my senses and I regain my composure instantly.

"Stay calm, sweetheart" she reminds me "You have a lot to learn tonight"

I nod, meekly...more than a little shaken by the ferocity of my own lust.

"You know you look the part. And you know how much you want this... Now you have to make it happen. You have to be the part - you hear me? And I don't mean putting it on. I don't mean acting. I mean, allowing that part of her to express herself, naturally, without getting over-excited or freezing-up with nerves - without either extreme, you see?"

She was right. This was all too much for me.

"But how, Tamara? This is all so powerful"

"Adam will show you. He's a master of Tantric alchemy. He showed me how to compose myself. He taught me how to be present...how to radiate...how to attend..."

"Attend?"

"You'll see, babe. Be patient and everything will be revealed at the right time. You trust me, right?"

I nod, surer than ever of her absolute command of the situation. She had it all under control.

"You just let yourself be yourself and the rest will happen as it will. Flow..."

"Flow" I repeat "I know"

"Some finishing touches for your outfit" she says, pulling a bright red ribbon from her pocket and tying it tightly but gently around my neck and finishing it with a sweet bow.

"Wait! There's more... Adam bought these himself just before we took off" she said, handing me a tiny box of white-gold ear rings, a matching necklace and bracelet.

"Oh my God!" my eyes light up "They're amazing! Oh, I can't wait to try them on..."

She sets the jewellery carefully and I feel my ears tingling with sparkling femininity.

"Now, come here" and I lean in to cuddle her, intimately

"Girls talk sweetly and politely. Girls feel from here - your bottom - can you feel it?" she instructs

She pats my backside lightly and I feel what she means.

"Feeling sexy? Feel how tender it is there. Feel how much you want to be held there. Feel how you want him to attend to you right there? You know what I mean? You move from that place there. Everything you do... Everything you say... Every fibre of your body radiates out from that point there. To this point, here..."

She squeezes my left nipple in her thumb and forefinger. And then the right nipple... sending shivers down my spine.

"There. Make those points the centre of your attention... as if they're not already," she winks at me, naughtily. "If you find yourself getting nervous or over-excited, you just return your attention to those parts of your body - your sexy ass and your tender nipples - the parts he'll be attending to himself, you understand?"

I nod "Sort of...but not really"

"Don't worry, Adam will teach you better than I'll ever be able to. Now listen, I'm going to prepare the dinner service and make sure he's ready for you but you can sit at the bar and have a drink with me while we wait. Does that sound good, honey?"

It sounds fantastic. She hands me a little pair of black sandals with low heels.

"Slip these on, gorgeous, and let's go and get that drink"

The heels seem to make my knees and toes point inwards, angling my ass cheeks out even wider - it feels amazing. I see what Tamara means about 'attending' from there. My entire essence is radiating out from my wanton asshole, giving life to my whole body... My poise, my grace, my dainty pose...all held in the energetic tension between my ass and nipples.

She is alive within me. Elbows in, wrists cocked back delicately, fingers curled and palms facing out for balance with that heavenly bracelet falling off my arm as my ass sways gently from side to side and my boobs are held firm by silk and lace.

It's starting to come effortlessly now. I can feel it - a transition occurring. I was born for this moment and natural impulses are taking over. I own the room. My long lashes flutter as the lights beam down and shadows fall all over me.

"I'll have a dry Martini please, Tamara" I say with the refined confidence of a lady and take my seat at the bar, crossing my legs, pointing my toes and rolling my ankles instinctively, my hands finding their place in my lap.

And so I sit in the luxury lounge of a handsome billionaire's private jet, as it cruises smoothly onwards towards Europe through the quiet, black night. A drink is poured, a little soft music lilts in the background... and I wait, floating on thin air, to attend to him.

-

Adam doesn't keep me waiting long.

"My dear," he says "You look stunning...absolutely enchanting, truly."

Once again, our eyes meet in eternity and I'm transfixed by his mesmerising gaze.