Tiffany's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cuddle intimately, her cock forcing its way down through the back of my throat and beyond until my lips tug on the base of her shaft, gratefully accommodating another inch of her throbbing girly-stick. They press together in a frantic, clasping union, driving Adam forth further still and ripping my ass at the seams as Tamara bucks her hips violently and unloads in my gullet in a frenzied, tumultuous shriek.

There is no chance or choice but to swallow as her member injects directly into my stomach and I shudder in convulsions of contrary reflexes...a delicious warmth filling my gut and radiating out around my body with pride. As my spirit soars with elation, she pulls back, panting breathlessly and I am filled with fresh desires to suck her cock shiny clean with my pleased, puckering lips. I worship her feisty love muscle attentively, lavishing all my ministrations on its tender, sensitive flesh as it continues to pulse salty cum inside me.

Adam relaxes his grip on my nipples and slows his ass-pounding to an occasional sporadic thrust, his rampant staff demanding the odd reminder of how my sphincter quivers in spasms along his length and my ring piece grips and squeezes down on his swollen vein. He pulls me up with firm hands leaning me backwards into him until my head tilts up and my weight sinks back, and I slide gratefully down onto his pulsating shaft ...filling me...stuffing me to the brim with waves of girly flushes as his lightening rod burrows into new depths.

Tamara kneels in front of me adoringly, pulls herself up so her jiggling boobs bounce against my face and feeds a pert, pink-tipped nipple into my cum-filled mouth. I suckle on her eagerly as she starts to caress my cheeks, my ears...all over my head and neck she massages me and presses me tight to her motherly breasts.

"Awwww, princess..." she dotes on me "Are you going to come and work with us? Are you?"

I reach my hands up to free the heavy mounds from my face so I can shout yes, but Adam restrains me, instead sliding my arms back behind me and around his powerful shoulders.

"Don't try to speak, Tiff," he implores "If you want to confirm, you just answer her with your body. We communicate directly, without thoughts and words getting in the way..."

"That's right, princess," she continues "It's all about body language from now on."

I tongue on her cum-soaked nipples lovingly, silently lapping at the creamy saltiness still trickling down my throat. She stretches both her arms under my armpits, supporting my weight on Adam's shoulders behind me, and then lifts me, ever so slightly, so that my limp body hangs suspended from above. Adam feels my weight lift and his beating bone surges forth spasmodically, ramming up inside me and sending ripples of pleasure washing all over me.

I drag Tamara's nipple to the back of my mouth, stretching and squeezing it, nursing on it like a hungry baby - her pretty little baby princess. I am all in rapture. Dangling down from my mother's breast, playing at Adam's hair with my body draped before him, his hands clasping my hips and his iron-like love piston driving up into me, hell for leather, packing his payload ever-deeper home, while my legs hang limply by his side. I feel like a puppet, all trussed up with arms and legs akimbo as they tweak my girly love strings, playfully.

There comes a quivering...a quaking...bubbling up loudly from the deep.

"You're going to work hard, little princess," Tamara urges "...but the job's well worth it, believe me. The conditions are excellent. The best food, the finest clothes...you will want for nothing. Travelling the world in style... Some sexy new boobs too!"

"Yes, of course," Adam purrs, nibbling at my ear "And you'll always be rewarded most generously, Tiff...with my payment."

His hips pound away incessantly as his stallion cock delves deeper, growing with each rhythmic thrust

"Regular instalments...

My face slaps steadily against Tamara's bountiful breasts, powerlessly, as I suckle on her swollen nipple for comfort.

"...Direct..."

The strings of my bra come loose, it slips helplessly to the floor and suddenly I feel naked and exposed...vulnerable.

"...Into..."

His cock plunders me into submission - resistance is futile - my ring surrenders to the full fury of this raging bull.

"...Your..."

Agonising pain...I squeal and moan for release...yet still my ass is hungry and begging for more.

"...Personal..."

The pressure reaches breaking point and his hot steel rod rams the pain back into my core, not letting a drop of it escape...plunging deep back in to where the pleasure comes from.

"...Account."

His hand grips my cock and jerks violently as he unloads his bursting torrent within me. Stars shoot forth behind my eyes and I tremble into a juddering full body orgasm, inside-out... His hips buck wildly and my body spasms and jerks, battling impulsively against him as he fights to keep his cock buried fast inside me. Steering my hips, he presses his head in deep, planting his seed firmly and precisely up against my column. My body recoils but can't. Holding me rigid and steadying my frenzied convulsions, shuddering aftershocks reverberate outwards violently from within me but clamped in the vice of his grasp they have nowhere to go but back in to where his heaving ram still presses home its filling.

"Whoa, Tiffy" pacifying my stubborn resistance... placating me with firm hands on a startled pony... calming my fright and easing me back again into his steady, gentle rhythm with soothing, loving reassurance as his writhing cobra has the final say, spitting white hot venom into my paralysed, terrorised rectum.

He has won. He has broken me in. I can never go back now.

I topple into numbness as Tamara releases me from her hold and the three of us collapse in a hugging embrace, panting breathlessly as my scattered consciousness reboots and grasps at reality for anchors to cling to - my useless, spent body...on the cum-soaked carpet...in the mile-high love hotel cruising smoothly and silently ever onwards into the blackness, speeding the jet-set on their course through the lonely, empty night.