Tiffany's Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

Tiffany licked her pimp's ear and agreed. "Yes indeed. Right now every hooker is seeing full use during every free period. And every one of them is booked solid for evenings and after school activities. Usually the evening study groups are parents who want some hot teacher action. Some of the PTA moms are my best customers. Lots of bi-sexuals out there." Tiffany said with smile as Ruby the nurse strutted by with a dopey looking man in a suit. The man had a stupid grin on his face and was zipping up his pants as the latex clad nurse guided him to a waiting car.

They entered the main office to see the Principle on her knees sucking off a male teacher who smiled at Tiffany and nodded to DC. Terri didn't even notice as she kept at it.

Inside Tiffany's office DC sat down in her chair. The former principal's stuff was gone and Tiffany had various X-Rated photos of all her stable on the wall and nice big one of herself hanging behind her desk. A nice soft couch, perfect for fucking, and several comfortable chairs completed the room.

Without a word Tiffany knelt in front of her pimp and unzipped him. She started licking slowly with long full length licks from his balls to the tip. DC leaned back and relaxed. She soon had him rock hard and deep throated him. She had learned how to take him fully without any physical changes, and she was proud of that fact. Only a couple other bitches could do that without using superpowers.

DC enjoyed her talents and blasted his load down her throat. She swallowed without spilling a drop and then slowly stood up. She pulled up her golden tube dress to expose her shaven pussy and lowered herself onto his stiff member (super pimp abilities made him able to become hard on command). She slowly worked herself up and down, squeezing with her pussy muscles and slowly speeding up.

DC started to talk while she humped him. "Tiffany, you did an excellent job here. You have complete control, you figured out exactly what kind of market you were getting into and what product would be in demand. You created a new drug craze that is sweeping the school and soon the city. You recruited high class tail, and only needed to modify one bitch. Overall, you only actually lost two bitches as the gym teacher is going to be a loss given how dumb she is, and Ashan who is too damn good to keep here. She'll make a mint on Sassy Street at the Hall of Pleasure so it's not a real loss, just means we need to find another teacher which appears to be no big problem. I am very pleased. You pass."

Tiffany was now bouncing up and down on DC's cock like she was a basketball. "Oh baby, that fucking rocks! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!" she screamed as she and DC came together. She swooned for a minute and cleared her head when DC dumped her on the floor. Grinning, she licked him clean and started pulling her dress straight.

DC stood and smiled at her. "I hereby promote you to full madam. Your piece of the street is the academy and anyone who does Vice business through here. You keep this place profitable and your responsibilities will grow. 50% of what you make is mine. On everything, including Hot Pink. I also expect that you will begin to produce at least 5 pounds a weekend that goes directly to me for free. You will get a 10% cut for Ashan's take since you made her and 50% of the sale for the gym teacher. I already have a buyer so she will be gone by tomorrow night, pimp her hard before 5pm."

Tiffany smiled a huge smile. "Oh baby, you have made me the happiest bitch in Center City. I won't let you down." She looped her arms around her pimp and gave him a big kiss.

"You had better not. One last thing. Amber and Sasha. They are bitches, my bitches. Amber is in high demand so she isn't coming back to school and is dropping out, be sure her record reflects it. Sasha is too strung out on coke to be a good street walker and I'm not into cat houses. So she is going on sale at the market tonight. Say goodbye if you want."

Tiffany shrugged. "Cool about Amber, she wouldn't fit in here anyway. Sasha didn't listen to me so fuck her, she could have stayed one of your bitches if she had kept her head instead of partying to hard. Not good for business."

DC smiled at his prodigy. She had definitely learned the trade and had slipped any baggage for friends. Sex and money, and her pimp, were all she cared for anymore.

"That's the spirit girl. No, that's the spirit, MADAM." Dc said with a short bow.

Tiffany smiled and looped her arm in her pimp's arm. "Baby, the school day is almost done so let me have one more night strutting for you on the street. One more Sassy Street slutwalk for my sugar."

"Done. Let's hit it." DC said as he led his new junior partner towards the waiting car.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers