All Comments on 'Tiffany's Timidities Ch. 03'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122over 9 years ago
This is good..

This is really good. Top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving this story

cant wait for the next instalment, this is by far the best story in literotica , loving this to the max

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
speechless

Amazing! mind blowing! Superlative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worth the wait

Hi Inkyscandal, excellent story once again! I feel it was totally worth the long wait. I am a sucker for outfit modifications and risque clothes and would love to see more of that. Attire that is barely there but not illegal. Thanks for the wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
public humiliation

public humiliation scenes please!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 9 years ago
awesome

thank you so much. this is fun stuff you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

outstanding stuff, takes it to a wholly different level...can't wait for the next part...don't make us wait too long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next installment?

When is the next installment of the story coming out? I can hardly wait!! Do you mind telling us something about what's in store for Tiffany in the next chapter? May be it will help me tide over the wait for the next story. Thanks!

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks for your comments and ratings. I am glad you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please let me know why in particular this installement was so good for you, so I can try to achieve the same or better in the next. Pretty please?

Speaking of Ch.4, it's probably three weeks away. And for the Anon who requested a hint, here you go: Tiffany will be there with bells on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anticipation. Dear lord, the anticipation.

Please please please please please please PLEASE write the next chapter. Immediately.

The buildup is so fucking intense and I can't wait for each new interaction with each doctor. And I love that they all have a different kink.

It's so hot I don't know if I can handle more.

Keep writing so I can find out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Three weeks?

Naw naw naw naw......! :D

I loved this chapter because of the bumped up action and clever dose of reluctance. We all know what's coming... But getting there is so much fun for a change! Love the wardrobe description / modifications. This chapter was highly titillating! Awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
risque outfits, embarrassing situations, humiliation in front of strangers

Hi Inky,

Thanks for requesting feedback from your readers. I read all the comments and I agree that the risqué wardrobe is one of the main draws. I really hope Tiff's outfits become barely legal in a plethora of creative ways! What I liked about this part - a few words come to mind like 'bold', unabashed, naughty, and kinky!

I feel you have taken a different approach here compared to your previous series -Tiffany stories are much bolder and I love that. But we all still love how she has not become an outright slut and the veil of innocence and naivety keeps everything more interesting. That’s your jam!! You are a master of this genre!

I have a few ideas for future chapters I would love to see. Here goes - 'humiliation' - Tiffany is encouraged to humiliate herself in creative ways to earn tips from the more-than-hard-to-impress doctors. This may include coming up with a daring outfit challenge where Tiffany needs help from the patients (old men will be just perfect!!) in deciding her outfits, of course she pretending to be innocent all along. Or an innocently-embarrass-yourself challenge where she has to come with ideas to embarrass herself in front of strangers. You get the point.. Please write the next chapter as soon as possible and I wish you the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mind blowing

I have no words to describe how good your stories are! Incredible! How soon is the next chapter or chapters coming out? Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 4

When is chapter 4 coming out? It's almost 3 weeks since the last chapter.

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 9 years agoAuthor
Your humble author here.

Ch. 4 is becoming Humpty Dumpty. Every time I try to put it together again it falls apart. So far, half of chapter 4 (of polished prose) exists... and then there's 50 pages of discarded scenes that I slaved over and will probably never use; goofy stuff like Tiffany strapped to a Symbian in the dark, hypnotized into believing she has a hidden g-spot in her throat and trying to fellate this crazy device Mitchell assembled. Yeah... That's in the trash. What was I thinking?

Partly I'm trying to live up to your now-lofty expectations after Ch.3 but also my real job is kicking my ass at the moment. Free time to write has fallen to 30 minutes per day, which makes achieving any sort of "flow" impossible.

That's my excuse. Ch. 4 will get done... Just please don't hold the poor thing responsible for its own tardiness. Life is to blame.

As ever, thanks for your ongoing interest and support. I love hearing from you all.

All the best,

Inkyscandal

azure1981azure1981over 9 years ago
Living on a prayer!

Hey Inky!

Don't let the weight of expectations get to you! We want read what you write. Not what we 'think' you should write. Please don't get caught up in the jumble of trying to please everyone. Just let your pen flow! Whatever comes out of it would be awesome because you are a really good story teller.

Having said that... I am just praying that ch. 4 happens like yesterday! Dying to read more! :-) write like nobody's reading... That's when you'll get your best work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter?

When is it coming? Pleeeeeeeeeeease! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More + more illistrations.

Great stories also love the Tease to please series and would love to see more illustrations of Elise and some of Tiffany's more revealing outfits.;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous