All Comments on 'Tiffany's Timidities Ch. 04'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Clever and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the?

I feel like something is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favorite

I. Need. More. I've already read this series twice. Love it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As an author with a vivid imagination

I'm confident you have thought out the long term consequences of wearing a butt plug all day, not the least of which is a stretched rectum or prolapsed rectum. If making her wear a diaper is your thing then by all means, continue abusing her ass. Of course, by giving her an enema every day, you will irritate the colon, strip it of the cilia necessary for food absorption and ruin the muscles that propel food through the tract.

Put simply, she is going to end up with diarrhea, which combined with her loose rectum is going to leave her as incontinant as a 90yr old dementia patient.

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Cilia Anonomia

I'm sure your erudition on the GI tract is appreciated somewhere...

People read erotic fiction as a willful vacation from reality. The issues you point out are the least of many unrealistic elements of my story, none of which do I care to eliminate. Imagine how pointless and annoying it would be if someone went through every story on Lit and commented that the characters are putting themselves at risk of STDs. Now look in mirror. See?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

don't worry about the nockers, I'm loving the story, please can we have another chapter

Eris_RisesEris_Risesabout 8 years ago
Next chapter?!

Please please please write another chapter! I absolutely love what you have going on here ! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.... Please

This is one of the most fun stories I have ever read.

Please write more chapters :)

What happens to Tiffany the rest of the summer ?

What about that buttplug with a vibe ? Is that all the doctors do to her cute ass ?

How does her Family and friends react if the news of her dresscode ever get to them ?

How about that helpful Young man ind the rally car ? He is a fine specimen and could come to good use in the future - both for Tiffany and the Clinic.

That fun ice cream with a Little extra flavour, does she eat them all without notice or ?

So many ways to go, so much to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Willing suspension of something--my brain is in meltdown!

Great fun, even if wildly unreal. :)

Looking forward to new chapters. Her 'disciplines' contract mentioned restraints. And if course she HAS to have a session in the stirrups for a full pelvic examination with a speculum, ideally while having an orgasm being recorded 'for medical research purposes'. Strictly confidential of course--until it turns up on the files she is evaluating at reception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great series, love to hear more.

I don't want to anticipate anything you might have planned but I'd love to hear more about Kelsey. Perhaps she could join the practice and undergo a similar initiation to Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant!!

Absolutely love this series cant wait to read more please upload more soon xx

vpiox1vpiox1almost 8 years ago
More please...

...it's been so long.

BikerblokeBikerblokealmost 8 years ago
FANTASTIC story!!

Rereading this story and loving every paragraph of it all over again. You paint such vivid images with your words. Sincerely hoping chapter 5 is being edited and posted soon. Can't wait to read it! Thanks mate, see you over at DA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Please oh please upload more chapters enjoying this way too much for it to be stopped :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed

Enjoyed this series. I hope you continue with this, or start another series, or submit more renders with short descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abandoned his readers

Sadly the author doesn't interact with his avid readers anymore. After all the feedbacks, reader responses, enocouraging comments, requests, the author decided to leave his fans in the dark just like so many other authors. Sad to inkyscandal adopt the same path. One of the best authors of all time, hundreds and thousands of readers, but unfortunately meets the same fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this story!

It’s a great shame that it’s not being finished!

I would love to read even more about what happens to her!

Would have given all five stars if it had continued and ended well, rather than just stopping in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT?!

What happened to the rest of the story?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More story please

I would like a continuation of the story. What happened with Cartwright? What about her adventures for the rest of the week? Did she ever beg to have full intercourse with any of the doctors, or maybe even two at once, or all four of them at the same time?

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_almost 5 years ago
Continue please

Such a good story I gotta know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

It is now four years since your last update of the story, it would be so wonderful if you were to take some time to finish this fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh please,,,,,

There must be at least 3 more chapters in this, give us a break.

thigh_highthigh_highover 3 years ago

@inkyscandal: While I echo others who have left comments in recent history that I'd love to see additional chapters in this story, my main purpose in posting this is to compliment you on your writing skill. You are in the very top echelon of Literotica writers, and your command of the language is amazing. This series is, as you observed, on the edge of reality where it merges with fantasy ... but it is so carefully and erotically constructed that it works (and we want more!). Only a skilled writer could pull this off. Congratulations on a job well done. (Me? I'm a wannabe. But I recognize the good stuff when I read it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 more chapters man, cmon

AaroneousAaroneousover 2 years ago

Tiffany left Doc Mitchell wanting more just like this author left his readers. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awwwww, no more? Pretty please?

ProperTeaProperTeaover 1 year ago

I'm loving this story and the writing. I also appreciate the humor in your intros :)

Please do continue. I would love to know how the apology and rest of summer go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW. When does she beg each one of them to have intercourse? When does she work her way up to all of them together? DWH

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any hope we ever get a chapter 5? This story is great but unfortunately it looks to have been abandoned; I wish we got more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous