Tights of a Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had been quite attractive, once, and dressed stylishly. I'd seen her wedding photos, as well as the photos of her after giving birth to Anne, and even when I was a little kid she had aged gracefully. But shortly before I entered high school she aged suddenly and gracelessly, and now she was a fat old woman wearing frumpy clothes to hide her body. Dad had never been attractive. Apart from greying hair and a few wrinkles, he looked the same as he did when he married Mom. I don't know how she tolerated him fucking her.

I went to the shelves above the sink to get the tableware. Mom walked beside me and put her hand on the shelf in front of me. "Before you start that, there's something I wanted to ask you, honey," She said. "Have you found another girlfriend yet?"

I hesitated. I wouldn't call Ms. LaBelle my girlfriend, per se, but we did have a relationship beyond that of a teacher and student. "No," I answered, hoping Mom would interpret my hesitation as embarrassment.

She reached up to my cheek and touched it. "I know you're shy around girls. I don't blame you. But you need to learn to how to speak to them, and...to please them. I want something better for you. Better than what your father and I have."

Without a word, I turned away from her and brought out the dishes. I knew that, unlike my sisters, Mom had the best of intentions for me. But it was still uncomfortable for her to talk about the topic like that. Besides, I couldn't tell her about Ms. LaBelle.

I went into the dining room and set up the table. I put a soup bowl, a dining plate, a salad plate, three forks, a knife and a soup spoon at each spot. I went back into the kitchen and brought back a wine glass and cup for each place as well. Mom was bringing out the food-a big bowl of vegetable soup, a salad with fresh and chopped up tomatoes, cauliflower, bell peppers and celery in it, steamed broccoli and carrots, a bowl of mashed potatoes, and the main dish, a roasted chicken, surrounded by onions and leeks, covered in cooking herbs. We would eat well tonight, if nothing else.

I heard the clip of high heels on the hardwood floor, and turned to see my oldest sister, Anne. She was wearing a blue-grey pantsuit, with a grey blouse, the top two buttons undone, and black high heeled ankle boots. Her black hair was done up in a ponytail. She was very professional looking, I'll give her that. The suit helped cover up her build, but you could tell at a glance that she kept herself in good physical shape. Her face, plain though it was, exuded confidence and a desire to dominate.

That's what I hated about her. Anne had to be in charge of everything, and if you defied her it never ended well for you. When we were kids she would always be telling me what to do, when I could watch TV or use the computer, to help her with her chores even though she never helped me with mines, to do my homework, what I could take from the fridge. And if I ever told her no, she would go into my room and toss my things around, even steal them if she liked them enough. That's why my closet door has a lock on it.

She gave me a look of distaste and stomped off without saying a word, going into the living room. Nice to see you too, cunt, I thought to myself as I continued to lay out the food on the table. I went into the kitchen and saw Mom put the cake into the oven. "Bring out the wine and the jug of water in the fridge, honey. The cake will take an hour to cook and at least another half hour to cool."

"Anne is here. She's in the living room." I told her.

"Thank you darling. If you'll excuse me, I need to talk to her." Mom went off into the living room. I got the bottle of wine and jug of water along with a corkscrew, and put them out in the centre of the table. I went back to the kitchen to get out the salt and pepper, when I heard another car pull up. Ariel's, no doubt.

When I went back into the dining room I saw Ariel standing in the doorway, talking to Mom. Now, Ariel is a pretty girl. She has naturally blonde hair, worn loose with blue and orange highlights dyed in, and an attractive face. But she's typical of what is considered the standard for beauty nowadays. Twig thin with barely any curvature, and breasts the size of small melons. The contrast in her proportions made her grotesque, truthfully.

Her attire wasn't any better. Like many young women, Ariel wore clothes that revealed as much as she could without getting arrested for indecency. She wore a tight hot pink dress with thin straps, the tops of her breasts visible, and the hem of her skirt only reached the middle of her thighs. On her feet she wore white sandals with five inch spike heels. At this time of year, she must have been freezing cold even with a long coat on, but she never let practicality get in the way of what modern fashion trends deemed sexy.

Upon noticing me, Ariel walked over. "Hey, Adam! How's school going for you?" She asked, a bright smile on her face. I knew there was malice behind it.

"It's going fine. My midterm marks are all high and all the major assignments this month are done."

"That's good," Ariel said, before her smile gained a cruel edge to it. "So, found a girlfriend yet? Or at least managed to lose your cherry?"

I looked off to the side nervously. "No," I lied through my teeth. Ariel laughed.

"Well, hurry up then. You're running out of time. Girls in university don't like dating guys with no experience and fear of talking. Or are you into men? Would you prefer getting a nice big one right up there?"

I turned away from her. Ariel was always doing this, acting like a good big sister only to taunt me. In some ways she was even worse than Anne, who was at least upfront with her treatment of me.

Dad came down from upstairs, wearing the same suit he had worn to work. Without a word he sat down at the head of the table. Mom sat down to his left and Ariel to his right. I sat down beside Mom. Anne was still in the living room, talking to someone on her phone. "Come on, Anne, dinner's ready!" Mom shouted to her. Anne ended the conversation and put her phone into her blazer pocket. She walked over to the table and sat down beside Ariel, right across from me.

"Let's say Grace before we begin," Mom said. All of us brought our hands together in prayer. "Dear God, thanks for the meal you have laid before us. Please continue to bless us in our lives, and receive our thanks. Amen." Mom prayed.

"Amen," we all said, more out of obligation than out of faith. The soup was passed around the table and we all filled our bowls up and grabbed rolls for ourselves.

As we ate the soup, the rest of my family chatted. Anne talked about her recent promotion and her future in her company. Ariel talked about university and whether or not she should pursue a graduate degree in the workforce as well as her relationship with her boyfriend. Dad talked about the upcoming deal with the city he was negotiating. Mom talked about her firm and how it was making a healthy profit, and that she might expand it to deal with increasing demand for their services. I kept quiet throughout. None of what my family was talking about interested me in any way.

We emptied our bowls fairly quickly and moved on to the main course. I took a chicken breast along with a bowl of mashed potatoes and a big side of vegetables. As we ate, my family continued talking about themselves. It was inane how they thought their lives were interesting in any way. All they did was talk about their work or personal lives, and it all blurred together after a while.

As I was finished my serving, Ariel turned to me. "Say, Adam, you haven't said a word this whole time. Why don't you tell us what's going on at school?"

Before I could answer, Anne snorted. "Obviously nothing interesting, since he hasn't spoken all dinner."

"Come now, Annie. Adam's just a bit shy. Which is why he hasn't had a girlfriend in two years." As usual, Ariel just had to mock me while pretending to defend me. Without another word I got up and left the dining room. They had been here for an hour and I was sick of them already.

"Was that really necessary, Ariel?!" I heard my mom yell, and after that an argument exploded. I didn't listen to it at all while I headed back up to my room. Once inside, I closed the door, then moved my dresser right in front of it so that no one could barge in.

I went to my desk chair and sat down, staring at the desk. I was crying. Apart from my mother, I couldn't stand my family. Always bickering, or trying to get ahead in some way. Never content with what they had, always wanting something at the expense of someone else. Fuck them.

Tears still pouring down my face, I opened the drawer and picked up the flipphone Ms. LaBelle gave me, turning it on. I saw that she had called me twice and sent several text messages. Where are you? Why aren't you answering? Pick up the phone Adam. I'm getting angry with you. Call me, as soon as you can.

I went to the contacts menu and pressed call. Almost immediately, she picked up. "Where on Earth have you been?!" she shouted at me. "Was I not clear when I said to come immediately after I call you?!"

Taken aback by her anger, I hesitated for several seconds before responding. "I, I, I've been with my, my family," I blubbered out. Snot was beginning to dribble out of my nose. I sniffed it back instinctively.

"You sound terrible, Adam." Ms. LaBelle replied. Her voice was kinder and gentler. "Please clean yourself up and come, I can help you feel better." With that she stopped the call.

I grabbed tissue from a box of Kleenex on my voice and wiped the snot off my face. Throwing the tissue into the garbage can by my desk, I wiped away the tears with my sleeve. Reaching into my desk drawer I pulled out the key Ms. LaBelle gave me, got up, and walked over to my closet.

I put the key in the lock, turned it, and opened the door. Inside was the spiral staircase leading down. I walked down slowly, still thinking about my fucked up family. Because of that it took longer than usual for me to get to Ms. LaBelle's abode. Once there I opened up the door and headed to the bedroom.

The door to the bedroom was already open, and Ms. LaBelle was standing in front of the bed, still wearing the same outfit from the grocery store. Her hands were on her hips, and her legs were straight together. "So, Adam, tell me, where have you been, and what could have reduced you to crying like that?" Her voice was firm, but not angry. Yet.

I looked down at the floor. "I...I was eating dinner with my family. Not just Mom and Dad. My sisters were there as well. I turned off the phone and left it in my room to be with them." I looked back up at her, nervous about how she would take it. I didn't want to piss her off, she was by far the best part of my life.

Ms. LaBelle took her right hand off her hip and placed it on her cheek, tilting her head to her right. "And why is a family dinner more important then the arrangement I made with you?" She didn't seem angry anymore, just curious.

I held my breath in, still not wanting to tell her the truth about my family. "N-no, I don't think it's more important, but I can't make them suspicious, and..." I trailed off, realizing that I was shooting myself in the foot, and looked back at the floor.

"Adam, look at me when we speak. Looking away implies that you're lying, and I've dealt with enough men lying to me in my lifetime." Her tone was authoritative and firm, which was her usual tactic when dealing with problem students. Reluctantly, I put my head back up. She had placed her palms right below her knees, gripping the fabric of her skirt.

"And before you say anything more, take those clothes off. You're here to fuck, not to model the cheap clothes your parents buy you." Without a single word I unbuttoned my shirt and let it drop on the floor behind me. I untied my shoelaces and kicked my shoes and socks aside, then undid my belt and let my pants fall around my ankles. I stepped out of them, coming just a few feet in front of Ms. LaBelle. She looked me up and down, going from my face to my feet and back up, and smiled. "That's much better, Adam. You shouldn't be hiding that body of yours. It really is a magnificent thing to behold." Her voice was now soft and kind, yet there was a sultriness behind it.

Ms. LaBelle pulled up her skirt, letting me see her legs up to mid thigh. I felt my penis stiffen. "Come on, Adam, talk to me." she cooed, walking towards me. All I could do was stare at her curvy thighs, covered perfectly by dark blue nylon. She came right in front of me, and lifted her skirt up all the way so that I could see her cunt, glistening with fluid. "I want to know why you didn't answer me straight away," she said, a hard edge suddenly coming to her voice.

I gulped down my hesitation, unable to resist her now. "It's Anne's birthday today. My sister. I had to be there. So I shut off the phone and put it in my desk." Ms. LaBelle dropped her skirt. The front of it draped over my now fully erect penis, letting me feel that it was lined with silk.

"It's only just past eight. Has your sister left that early?" Ms. LaBelle lifted up her right hand and grasped my now fully erect cock, engulfing my cock fully with her skirt. At this distance I could now see the desire in her eyes.

"No, she's still there. She hasn't even opened her presents yet." I felt increasingly aroused by the silk of the skirt along my shaft.

Ms. LaBelle walked closer, letting me feel her crotch with the tip of my penis. "And do you get along with your sisters?" she asked, smiling kindly.

"...No." I left off, not wanting to talk too much about my family. Ms. LaBelle reached out with her right arm and gripped my cock in her hand, starting to stroke me up and down.

"And why is that?" Her smile had grown wider, and now had a smug edge to it. She was winning, and she knew it.

I hesitated for a moment. "...Both of them have bullied me since we were kids. Anne is a domineering bitch. Always wants to be in charge, or else. Ariel is one of the most passive aggressive people I've ever met. She only helps you if she can get something out of it, and she can't say anything without turning it into a negative remark."

Ms. LaBelle put her left hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry to hear that, Adam. But don't worry about them. Here, you're safe from any wrong others do to you." She began to stroke faster, bringing the tip of my cock up and down, left and right on the crotch of her tights. Without thinking, I brought my hands up to her thighs and began to rub them. The nylon of the tights was glorious to feel. They were even better then even my mom's Wolfords, by far her most expensive and highest quality tights. What I would give to wear the tights Ms. LaBelle had.

Ms. LaBelle continued to stroke me for several minutes, and precum came out of my cock, covering her gusset and the inside of her skirt. At the same time, she began to leak, the fluid from her cunt soaking my cock's head. The mixing of our sexual fluids excited me, and I pressed forward, just barely avoiding penetrating her. She gasped, and brought one leg between my thighs, rubbing it up and down between my legs, and back and forth on my balls and the underside of my cock.

As she stroked, both of us brought our faces together and began kissing. Ms. LaBelle played with my mouth expertly, sticking her tongue in my mouth and using it to play with mine, biting my lip as she did so. I felt the cum build up in my balls, and the urge to let it all go, covering her tights and skirt in one big, hot load. But I resisted the urge. I had to save it for when I was right inside of her.

She kissed and stroked me for several minutes, the urge to let my load go becoming stronger and stronger. Right before I couldn't hold it in any longer she let go of my cock and stepped backwards, her skirt falling down. "Enough of this. It's time to move on to the main event, Adam." I felt a sudden ache in my balls, and gasped in agony. Ms. LaBelle looked down at my groin, and smiled. "You must have been holding yourself back the whole time, haven't you?"

I wanted to jerk myself off, finishing the job she had started, but I clenched my hands into fists. "Yes, Miss. It was pretty hard." I muttered lamely, gasping between words.

Ms. LaBelle brought her hands to the sides of her legs. "I'm glad you've learnt to restrain yourself. I can help you with premature ejaculation, but I don't want to hold your hand forever. There's nothing worse than a lover who doesn't know how to restrain himself." She then sat on the end of the bed, her feet on the floor. She hiked her skirt up all the way up to her waist, bunching the material up, and kicked her legs upwards. As thick as the material of the tights was, I could see her vagina through the gusset. It was surrounded by bushy brown hair, and her crotch was covered with my precum and her cunt juices mixed together.

"Come inside of me, Adam. You have a lot to learn tonight." she cooed. I followed her order immediately and came towards her, spreading apart her legs and sliding my cock into her heavenly cunt. Unlike last time, the gusset of the tights didn't tear apart as I pressed inside, but stretched, covering the inside of her pussy. As I slid into her Ms. LaBelle put her knees onto my shoulders, her lower legs going down my back. I could feel the silken nylon of her tights up against my chest and back, and her heels right on the bottom of my back. I held her thighs with my hands, gripping tightly.

"Before you start thrusting, Adam, move up and to your left a little bit," Ms. LaBelle instructed. I complied, shifting my weight. "And just a bit more...No, no, you went too far, go back down...There. That's good." She looked up, her eyes gleaming with lust. "Now begin."

I pushed in and pulled out, over and over, slowly. Ms. LaBelle moaned quietly, and closed her eyes. "Yes, that's good, Adam. Start slow, let the pleasure build up, yes..." I continued to thrust slowly into her, resisting the urge to speed up. I wanted to make this as long as I could. Ms. LaBelle closed her eyes and continued to moan. I felt the nylon of her tights encase itself around my cock, groaning in pleasure as I felt the silkiness surround my glans.

After a few minutes of simply thrusting, Ms. LaBelle opened her eyes and glared at me. "Enough of simply pumping that thing of yours into me. There's more to sex than that." It was then that an idea popped into my head. I pulled back for a brief second, then slowly pressed into her. When I went as far as I could go, I began to move my hips, alternating between going horizontally and vertically.

That made her go from moaning to screaming ecstatically. "Oh yes, Adam! That is how you please a woman! Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me raw!" Suddenly, a load of her juices spilled forth, covering our crotches and the bedsheets. As my gorgeous teacher came all over the both of us, I began to draw back. "Don't you dare stop, I need more of you!" Ms. LaBelle shouted at the top of her lungs.

That had hardly been my intention. When I was almost out of her, I thrust back in, much harder then before, and immediately drew back and thrust. I did this several times, before going back in deep and wriggling myself in her cunt. Ms. LaBelle now pressed me closer to her with her legs, caressing me with her nyloned legs and digging her heels into my back. The fabric wrapped around my cock began to move up and down my shaft. The softness of it made me feel even more aroused.

I felt the points of the stilettos dig into my back, and blood began to run down. That didn't stop me from thrusting into her. Instead, the pain only made me thrust and wriggle harder and faster then before, feeling the pressure in my balls build up. Careful to avoid releasing my load into her, I would slow down periodically, until the urge to cum died down.