Tights of a Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Ms. LaBelle brought herself up and kissed me full on the lips. There was no playing with our tongues this time, we simply kissed. She embraced me fully, bringing us even closer together. I was thrusting and wriggling as fast as I could, and she was spilling her juices without end. The fabric surrounding my cock was moving faster, practically pushing me away and pulling me back in.

At this point, it wasn't long before I climaxed inside my lovely, sexy English teacher. A huge load of my cum shot out inside of her, soaking the nylon lining her pussy and covering my shaft and head. At the same time, she released one last load of juice, soaking my cock, her tights and the bed.

I shot off another load of cum inside of her, before going soft and pulling out. Exhausted, I fell on my back on the floor. My cock was covered with both my semen and her vaginal fluids. Ms. LaBelle got up off the bed and knelt down in front of me. "Let me clean you up, Adam." she said, bending forwards.

She began to lick our mixed sexual fluids off my cock, causing me to gasp in pleasure one last time. Even her tongue felt soft and silky. "Oh my god, I love you, Miss," I mumbled out as she finished cleaning me.

Ms. LaBelle leaned over my face and smiled at me. "I'm glad there is one woman in your life you love, Adam. And thank you for tonight. You've improved greatly from last time." She stood back up and fixed her skirt. "Before you leave, I didn't hurt you with my heels, did I? We were both quite frenzied there, and stilettos in the butterfly position can be a risk..."

As my arousal subsided, I felt the blood running down my back. "...I was hurt a bit, Miss." I confessed. It didn't hurt too much, but I didn't want to get infected, or have my parents see it. I stood back up myself and got my clothes ready.

As I was getting ready to leave, I heard Ms. LaBelle walk behind me. "We can't have that. I've waited too long for a man with my interest in tights." Suddenly I felt her hands rubbing on my back, and I felt the scratches from her heels disappear, along with the blood running from them. I turned around and faced her. Ms. LaBelle was smiling wide, and she was so beautiful while doing so.

I reached out and hugged her, putting my arms under her armpits. She did the same with me, and at the same moment both of us kissed. We made out for several minutes, playing with each other's tongues, before she drew back and smiled. "It's time for you to get dressed and leave, Adam. I have work to do, and you shouldn't make your family suspicious."

I reluctantly let her go and put my clothes on. I went to the door, before turning around. Ms. LaBelle turned her head at me. "Is there something unclear about what I just said?" she remarked, her voice gaining that edge.

"There's something I want to ask you before I leave, Miss." She crossed her legs and folded her arms. "What is it, then?" Her voice was distinctly irritated.

"What are you?" I blurted out. There really wasn't any other way to say it. "You have this place no one but you and I can reach, somewhere between worlds, the people at the grocery store disappeared when you wanted to talk to me, you somehow knew I was there, and that I hadn't come here...That's not normal."

Ms. LaBelle began tapping her foot. "I may tell you someday, but we haven't become that close yet. And it will take a lot more than fucking a couple of times, or even a couple of hundred times, to reach that point. All you need to know is that I have power. And believe me, I can do more with it then make a private place for us to fuck." She pointed to the door. "Leave, now. You're beginning to overstay your welcome. Oh, and you had better have the phone on you at all times from now on. Never keep me waiting like that ever again."

I left the abode and went back to my room. To my surprise, it was well past ten even though it felt like I only spent less then an hour there. I took off my clothes and went straight to bed. Regardless of how irritable she could be, Ms. LaBelle was a huge improvement over my sisters. That she was a lovely, sexy woman who fucked me while wearing tights was the best of all. As I drifted off into sleep, I was smiling. Life couldn't get any better then when I was with her.