All Comments on 'Tights of a Teacher Ch. 01'

by TightsDude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Really well done!

Hey Dude, I'm not usually reading fetish stories, but this one caught my interest. I had a similar interest in nylons growing up and still love seeing women in nylons and high heels. So, my fetish is similar so I get it.

I see that this is your first posting, and encourage you to continue. This story has some great elements, and I guess a little magic thrown it too. Love that too. Are you going to write a chapter 2 showing how much he loves wearing her tights? Yeah Baby!

Take care,

Santacruzman

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

I enjoyed the story. Its an interesting variation of a fetish story. Allot of potential options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my.......im hooked. I always wanted to go to a house that looks like crap on the ouside but is really a mansion in the inside

reminds me of the SNL skit with that broken down car with the missing tire(s), but is really some well furnished, expensive car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope there is more to come..........

Great story. It seems most of us with a tights fetish start with our mothers wash basket. Having progressed to wearing my own reading this just gets me going. I love a pair of seem free natural tan hopefully you can build these in to the next chapter.

Cheers Dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story needs more love. Speaks my language, anyway. I like to picture Ms. Labelle with the face of my sexy chemistry teacher.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely premise.

But sex is too automatic. Too mechanical.

Needed much more foreplay.

Nothing with her breasts? Her ass?

Needed much more edging od hic cock and balls. Needed dialog during it.

Needed her asking him if he'd masturbated to thoughts of her? What did he think/imagine them doing? How often? How frequently? When was the last time he masturbated?

He should be told to show her how he masturbated.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous