All Comments on 'Tiki Trouble'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmm...

I think this belongs more to the Mind Control area but I truly think, in all honesty, that it should be filed under Humor and Satire because that last line had me laughing my ass off!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Weird Goings on!

Fetish gets passed down through generations. An elusive Master seems to be about ready to take over the world. A far out - fun Read! Terrific Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HA ha ha hah ha

I thought that was great.

stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Excellent

Hilarious, sinister and depraved. All the best qualities of light erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tiki trouble

That was a great story. Please supply some more with that subject.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Great Story

You should follow - up on this story and let us know how many our Hero impregnates. and do the other Males except the new way.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Nice Story

But it needs to be Followed up on He could be the Stud for moms friends and Neighbors. Not to mention sis bringing fresh home from College. by the time everything is settled he would never have to Work. just what he wanted.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Ironic

How ironic, a virgin teenage male happens to buy an idol that compels women to fuck him. Sounds like your typical teenage guy fantasy. That bit about neutering all the men not under the idols power did make me wince though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for a sequel great story

Great story i think more descriptive and longer sex scenes is all thats missing

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Pleasantly enjoyable. Would have been more [pleasurable if it focused more attention on the intimate details of the couplings. I had hoped that Katelynn would be inviting a few GF over for dinner and coupling with her brother.

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

Actually, too funny !!!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous