Tiki Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty nervous that night when I approached my parents' bedroom. I mean, why couldn't Mom have come to my bedroom? "Come in, Colin," Mom said in a normal voice. I kind of jumped because she was going to wake up Dad. "Your father won't wake until Master allows it. She scooted over and motioned me to join her. Luckily, my parents had a king-size bed. When I lay down with her, she pulled down the strap of her gown and exposed her breast. She said, "Drink."

Drink? She couldn't be lactating. Maybe it was all symbolic. I leaned down and took an experimental lick at her nipple. "I didn't say to play with it. Suckle my breast as you once did long ago. All things are possible with Master."

I applied my lips to my mother's nipple and sucked. I was instantly rewarded with a sweet, almost creamy, liquid. I started to pull away in surprise but Mom held my head in place and said, "Don't miss a drop and you will begin to understand." I continued to drink until her breast was drained dry.

"Dick?" I said when I finally lifted my head.

"Is that what you call him? Yes, Dick is Master."

"But how?"

"Master was a powerful spirit who was content to be worshipped as a fertility god on some South Pacific islands. A couple of hundred years ago he was trapped in the fetish by a Christian missionary. Master thrives and grows powerful on sexual energy generated by humans. The missionary knew that and passed the fetish to people who had suppressed their own sexuality or who were long past their sexual prime. That included the woman who last had the fetish.

"She was supposed to have passed on the fetish to another before her own death but she became ill with Alzheimer's disease and forgot her mission. You just happened to be the one to purchase the fetish from her estate. You're sexually vital and so Master was able to begin to work his magic once again."

"Will Master be stuck in the fetish forever?"

"Like I said, Master thrives on sexual energy. Our job is to provide that sexual energy so that Master will go stronger and eventually break free."

"Can our family do it alone? What about Dad?"

"As Master grows more powerful, he will be able to influence more men to do his bidding. Females are absolutely no problem for Master. I'm afraid your father is useless to Master because he mutilated himself years ago."

"He mutilated himself?"

"My fault really," Mom replied. "After you were born I asked him to get a vasectomy and he did. I regret it now, of course, but now it's too late. You see, Master intends to populate the planet with his own followers. He needs virile men and fertile women to do it."

"Does Master know the world is pretty much populated already?"

"Yes, he does realize it. Once he regains his power, he plans to shrivel the gonads of a couple of billion people. That should cut down on the birth rate some."

I woke up. I was in my own bed and it was morning. It had all been a weird dream. I looked and saw that even Dick was gone. He had been a dream too. I got up, took a piss and walked down the hall on the way to the kitchen. I didn't realize we had company until I entered the living room. A dozen women turned around and stared at me. I recognized them as neighbors and friends of my parents, all very attractive. I was embarrassed to realize one-eyed Jack was awake and trying to see what was going on. The women all turned away from me then and I followed their gaze. Dick was sitting on the mantelpiece staring back at us. His expression had changed. He was wearing the biggest shit-eating grin I'd ever seen.

12