All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 01'

by bitefool

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shang40shang40about 8 years ago
I want to be

I want to be him.

Anil, a cousin of mine and my wife developed closeness as sister in law and brother in law. Initially it was normal like he giving her lift while coming back from college. I was happy since she has not to face rush in bus. She told me one evening they had panipuri on the way back.

Once my mom asked her to do some shopping and the place was little far. So she asked mom whether she can take Anil with her. My mom knowing they have good rapot and my mom loves and adores Anil she permitted. That day I was on tour and mom also has got meeting her friend. So my wife and Anil went for shopping. They came late around 9.30 PM. On return found house locked with a note that mom will return next day.

Actually before this day many things had taken shape. Like while riding she has fallen on his strong back during sudden breaking. Also while walking they had holding hands in crowd. These small things were developing a bond of love and lust.

Once on one holiday they three were playing cards at home and he touching both on context of play. My mom is in her very early fifties so looks mature and hot.

My wife has noticed the change in the body language of my mom too when Anil is around.

Now back to the happening.

They returned and my wife was preparing tea for them. Anil embarrassed her from back and kissed her neck. She stunned. She wasn't expecting at home. She tried to get free but could not. Slowly her resistance faded into love and when he realized he kissed her on mouth and two minutes later his tongue entered her mouth. He then placed his hands on her smooth waist and she on his neck. Kissing continued till they expressed love in real hugging.

And doorbell rang. They had to separate. Upon opening the door she found mom has returned since her friend had many guests.

Anil brought pav bhaji. While he gone mom said to her that sorry for the disturbing. My wife said what for? Mom told her that her face saying something has happened.

Upon teasing my wife admitted it. Mom told her she had seen light in the kitchen and before ringing she came to window and had watched.

Even though she watched her kissing brother in law mom was not angry but actually happy for her.

This gave permission to my wife to continue.

Upon my arrival mom told me that Anil had taken good care of them. I saw my wife smiling.

That night my wife was More hot in bed.

A week after I again went for tour. And the bond thickened.

With consent from Mom and also encouragement my wife and Anil had visited park and there he parked his hands on her boobs and Ass.

One Sunday when I was on tour mom prepared nice lunch. After lunch they played cards and then Mom said you continue playing, I am going for sleep.

While going she signalled my wife to go further. My wife took this opportunity and when Anil kissed her she allowed him to caress and then open few buttons and later undressed her.

That afternoon they fucked once.

At evening tea my mom asked and confirmed it and congratulated him.

In a month later Anil satisfied mom too.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The approach to this story...

The approach to this story wasn't bad because it showed the Indian's traditions: "Our marriage was settled by our parents"... and the problems these traditions arise sometimes: She was in a relationship with another man...Then in order to follow her parents orders she lied to him so they could marry...With this scenery it's almost impossible the following to happen: 1st - She saying: "I love you more than anything in the world and I don't want to lose you...but I also have feelings for him and I'm feeling emotionally devastated for never talk with him"!!!! Really? 2nd - Anil cheated all the time and his girlfriend was the bitch? Really? 3rd - Finally his girlfriend cheated too (why did she cheated a so gifted man?) and he, even being a big cheater, become depressed? Really? 4th - The wife, loving her husband more than anything in the world, suddenly wants him to clean her after fucking her lover bareback? Really? 5th - The most difficult trick: How in hell will the "boyfriend" fuck her, she being in Canada and him in India? He just have a 9" cock...Or all of them are millionaires in order to travel a lot between those two countries, without problems with jobs and money? So a story that finally could show the problems with pre-settle marriages, soon become one more about the abused theme of Indian's cuckolds...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, we know the drill:

All Indian husbands are cuckolds, and all Indian wives are whores. One more remnant of British colonialism.

Happy St. Pakistani Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Striking a wife is never all right!

And any story that contains such assault should be banned from Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.5/5.0 = 90% = A) EXCELLENT INTRO!

The author has masterfully set the stage for future MFM action or wherever the author takes the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it! I gave it a 4.75

:-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent erotic story. Can relate to Vijay's state of mind and his broadminded approach. Have encountered such couples in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous