All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 04'

by bitefool

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cap5356cap5356about 8 years ago
great story

well written story here. it shows all the ups and downs of having a relationship like this. in the beginning it is hard as someone always feels left out. her comments in the beginning didn't help out at all though when she kept putting him down. but then she came through and help everyone out in the end. loved the story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
It was neither good nor bad.

There were no characters to really like or hate, just a bunch of cheaters getting their freak on.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The story and the characters...

The story and the characters: the story - it has its ups and downs, mostly downs and could have ended any way. all together, all separated, two different couples...the characters - the married couple changed their way several times through all the story...the lovers (mainly the man) kept their way: she wanted the husband, he just wanted to fuck the wife, but always with his eyes to return to India, where he would be really happy...so 2*

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
What Happened???

O.k. the ending to this threw me for loop. What happened here? You spent three chapters trying to build the characters of the (supposed) main three. Spending a considerable amount of time building a normal cuck story, only at the end, it wasn't the husband who ended up being the "cuck". So like what happened here? It seems chapter 4 really had some wild turns in it. All of a sudden Anil (one of the three main characters), evaporated like a puff of smoke, and here comes Karen, (in from the sidelines), to save the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too inane and tortuous to try to make any sense out of it.

I tried, but way too obscure and confusing for me. Well, in addition to it being a Totally Uninteresting Cuck Story.

You Indian dudes need to stop by the testicle store, next time you're in the U.S. You can get them in England too, but they only sell them in singles, for some reason. Guess they've only got so much to go around . . .?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Started with a bang and ended with a whimper ! 1st one rated 5 stars,last 1 rated 1star...

basically confusing and utterly time wasting

please dont write any more.

Sell green bananas instead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆+ (3+) In Ch. 4 the author works on Characters, giving the wife a human face

Ch. 4 makes sense but one page and a half was enough for the purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Well this was one of the most beautiful story I read about cuckold. Unlike other stories there was more love seen between two couple. In othere stories it's seemed tthat wife torture and insults husband more in cuckolding them and they are more looking cheating wifes than hotwife. Ya there is a problem in some parts because of no erotic and sexy acts but, still perfect story. Mona was not a bitch unlike Mayuri in Story " journey-of-a-cuckold". That was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

its fantastic to be in love with someone but what is important that this relationship should grow in real sense which you and your better half has done fabulously and you dont forgot the people around you karen will always be gratefull to you if this is real i must say your the luckiest person on this earth and if its story then i will 10 out of 5 for me its bestpl. revert back if its real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A fairly mediocre cuckold story took in amazing turn in this fourth part. As an Indian guy, can relate that there are a few amazing Caucasian women with beautiful bodies and even more beautiful hearts. And there is no bigger turn on than kindness. Pure lust then becomes a natural consequence of pure love. I was really touched by Karen's portayal. 4.5/5, a more passionate description of Vijay's involvement would have made this story really special.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

26th( not my real name) thinks this story(not it's real name) really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whole series was a disgusting set…. The author makes me want to vomit on his face! Such dregs on humanity need to be kicked out of our beautiful country!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous