Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" I embraced her.

"Yes, but before you go, I have something for you." She gives me a small envelop from her purse.

I opened it. It was a nice greeting card! Inside on one side it said "Best wishes to Vika on their new journey." Who's Vika? I wondered for a second. Then it dawned on me and I felt stupid. On the other side, there was an old worn piece of paper from my notebook. It was my handwriting saying, "Today is the first day of the rest of our lives!" I knew what it meant to her and me, and I kissed her deeply.

Karen was watching us all this time. When I looked at her, she side-smirked me again and said, "Oh... You two are so hot right now!"

I ignored her and looked back at Mona, "I love you baby."

"Have fun." Mona said smiling.

I joined Karen and we went towards the bedroom holding hands. Karen made me walk into the room with my eyes closed. She guided me into the middle of the room and asked me to open my eyes. Wow, what a sight! There are candles lit everywhere. It was glowing magically. In the bed there is a red heart made of rose petals.

"You did this?" I asked surprised.

Karen shrugged looking at the flowers, "It was Mona. She had a friend come over while we were out."

Karen peered into me, her eyes moving rapidly. She is not her goofy self. She said is a soft voice, "I know you have a thing for candles, I wanted our first night to be special. Do you like it?"

I nodded. I was looking at her in this surreal warm tone. This red haired siren has complete control over me now. I felt powerless. The room was on fire and so was she -- inside and out. I couldn't bear her deep gaze any longer; I pulled her close -- the touch of her so different! This is what we've been waiting for; this is what we thought we could never have -- not even in our wildest dreams! I felt her firm breasts touching my chest slightly as I kissed her lips. She kissed me back throwing her arms around my neck. She was a really good kisser. She is playful -- kissed me around my lips before closing in. I felt her tongue probing mine flirtatiously. She moaned softly, while I played with her hair. And then, I ran my hand across her back. Her skin is way softer than Mona. I grabbed her ass and it just melted in my hands. Every now and then, she would pull away just a little bit, breathe on my mouth and then kiss me back even more passionately. Sometimes she would be very forceful sucking out my spit into her mouth, but at other times she would pout her lips and barely touch mine. Then she glided away from my lips, hovered around my face breathing down heavily -- her mouth slightly open. Then she would nibble various parts of my lips and start kissing again. She had her eyes closed, but there was a hint of wetness in them. Was she crying?

I don't know how long we kissed, but it was at least a few minutes -- and yet far from boring. She slowly broke the session and turned around; leaving me wanting for more. She pressed her butt against my crotch and clinched herself romantically on my chest. She raised one hand and grabbed my neck. She gyrated her hips in slow motion on my aching bulge. I licked her ear lobes and she turned her head to give me wider access. With her encouragement, I went on kissing and licking her neck. She had her mouth completely open and breathed entirely through her mouth. Her boobs were rising up and down. I brushed the side of her dress starting from her silky armpits. She now raised both hands grabbing my hair. I took it as an open invitation to touch her boobs. They were so perfect, I felt guilty playing with them. I slowly moved my hands from the side of her boobs and grabbed the front. She let out a loud moan. She started grinding against my crotch almost involuntarily. Her boobs are like the boobs from heaven. It's full and all natural. I thought she was wearing a pushup bra, but now I know she wasn't wearing a bra at all, only her dress!

I unzipped the back of her dress, and untied the neck strap. She raised herself slightly and the dress fell off to the ground in one smooth motion. Her tits are stunning. Unlike Mona, her tits were lighter yet perkier. With nipples pointing upwards, they felt firm and full to the touch. They were full C cups and surely bigger than my hands could grab. Her areola is pink and her nipples were a deeper shade of pink. It's like she put lipstick on her juicy tits. Her nipples are erect but relatively smaller than Mona. Instead, her areola, much softer than the rest of her boobs, formed mounds on top of her breasts. Even in this light, I can see lots of dotted features all around her nipple. Her skin is very warm to the touch, almost like she has a fever. I grabbed and played with her boobs like a new toy. What I didn't realize that Karen had already dropped my pants and managed to play with my cock. She turned towards me, looked at me and then looked at her boobs in a playful way. I got down there and smelled it for the first time. It had a fresh milky smell. I slurped on the flesh. Her areola entirely entered my mouth and I could taste the dotted texture which aroused me even more. She moaned in a short but high pitched tone. She held my hair while I sucked her nipples.

Karen said ever so softly, "Suck them hard, my love. They've been longing your touch."

With the encouragement I started sucking harder while squeezing my hand. I swear I could taste sweetness in my mouth followed by an aftertaste. Is she lactating?

All of a sudden she let go and moved away. She walked backwards and sat on the bed. Then she turned around and sat on all four, giving me an erotic show of her butt. She turned her head and looked at me. Her red and black laced G-string was darkened due to wetness. I got closer and slowly lowered her G-string down to her knees. Her gorgeous pink pussy is now in full view. They are substantially puffier than Mona, even though Karen is much skinnier. There is an inviting sweet erotic smell coming from it. It lacked the pervasive erotic aroma of Mona's pussy. I slurped it once as my tongue entered her thick lips. She let out a big sharp moan. Her puffy outer lips were smoother and not darkened like Mona's. Her inner lips are very thin and relatively smaller. Her clit is much bigger in size and harder. Every time I licked it, Karen clutched the bed sheets and whimpered. She appeared to be more sensitive there. Her love cries were much sharper in pitch but less prominent than Mona. After I probed and nibbled around for a minute she shuddered with an intense orgasm. Her orgasm entailed a lot of breathing and wheezing and occasional mewling. She got up and pulled me on to the bed and made me lie down. She went down on me and started licking under my knob, an act that Mona tries to avoid. Even though I have an average sized penis, I am gifted with a big mushroom tip - bigger and more prominent than Anil. Anil had a conic narrow tip atop a giant penis. Karen took it in her mouth like eating a strawberry. She went deeper, until I can feel the back of her throat. She held the base of my penis with two fingers while bobbing her head up and down. Occasionally, she pulled out with a popping sound and her thick saliva trickled down my balls. She would then lick it up and swallow it back. At first, I thought I would cum, but the more she sucked me, the more relaxed I became. It was so hard, I bet even a karate master couldn't split it. While sucking, she looked at me a few times making sure I was in heaven.

When Karen got up, I was soaked and slippery down there. She slowly mounted herself. Despite the mutual wetness, I felt that her pussy was really tight. It took her a few tries to get me in half the way. She was breathing heavily with a hint of shiver. She lowered herself even further as I felt a tighter grip. She got down and kissed me passionately. God! She smelled so good. She started moving her hips up and down my shaft. I felt a ridged sensation that I normally do not feel with Mona. There is considerable resistance each time we pushed in together.

She got her arms around my ear and looked into my eyes while she fucked me. She started moaning in short high pitched bursts of "uhh", "Awwo" and "ummph". She seems to be shivering as she worked up and down my shaft. Her pussy was like an oven. Her mouth was open the entire time and she unleashed waves of hot breath around my ear. I was in heaven. I was never fucked like this before. It was intense and passionately intimate. None of us could speak any words, dirty talking was out of the question. She quickened her pace, but still required considerable force to take me in each time. When I caressed her back I felt her arching back and forth and every convex turn, I could feel the ridges. Her nipples were brushing against my chest ever so slightly, which heightened my arousal. I couldn't look away from her deep gaze. It seemed like she was also fucking me with her eyes as it flickered and moved trying to speak to me in a language I don't understand. I was still mesmerized looking at her beautiful face.

I can feel that her orgasm was building up. She tensed her lips, clutched my chest and dug her nails in. She got closer and started sucking on my neck, breathing fiery hot breaths. Even though her body rested completely on mine she still managed to arch her hips and move it around full circles in a come here motion, which was enough to get my cock in and out completely. I could feel that the tip of my penis was now rubbing against a rougher textured spot inside her beautiful pussy. All of a sudden she started panting and moaning. I can feel the grip tighten and pulsate and she kept squeezing every time my cock was pulling out. I felt a tingle build up and up. I yelled and grunted and squirted waves after waves of cum deep into her womb. After the intensity of my orgasm came down a notch, I felt a burst of wetness for the first time. Karen screamed at the highest pitch and then lost her voice. Only her mouth was open and her eyes rolled up. A hot gush of fluid ran down my balls every time she arched and heaved in blissful agony. We came to a rest after an hour of fucking. Karen got up slightly, rested on her elbow and stared into my eyes. My cock is still buried in her pussy and showed no sign of shrinking.

"Oh my gosh... I don't want this night to end ever, Vijay." She said smiling "It's magical!"

I smiled running my hand through her hair, "Why me Karen? You could have had any good looking guy in the world."

Karen grinned, "Does one need a reason?"

Karen continued in a scandalous tone swaying her head, "I will tell you a secret. You give yourself less credit than you deserve, mister."

"Is it wrong if I fall for you?"

"Wrong question my love. Why not ask yourself what was different?"

"It felt like we made love. I never felt like this before!"

Karen said mockingly, "And here I thought you are stupid."

"What did you feel Karen?"

Karen giggled, looked up and then down on me, "I won't tell. It's a secret. May be one day when you are ready."

Karen lied on my chest. The room got much darker as most of the candle burnt out. My penis is still inside of her body. She was pretty meticulous about keeping it there. Her body is exceptionally warm. It was making me drowsy.

Karen said in a tired voice, "Love, Do you think I deserve happiness?"

I comforted her, "If you don't then happiness is but an illusion."

We stopped talking and held each other. I must have dosed off for a while. When I Woke up, Karen was sitting next to me naked waist up and staring at my face.

I got up slightly and asked, "What time is it? Are you stalking me?"

Karen kept gazing at me with a kind expression. There's something in that gaze that warmed my heart even in that sleepy state. The night table light shined through her silky red hair. She covered her breast with a bra. I tried to say something and Karen said "ssshhh" and put her finger on my lips.

Karen started talking softly, "Can I tell you a story? I was once a small town girl in love, full of dreams. But one day, I lost David in that awful crash. He was my life. I was lost without him. We wanted to start a family together. A part of me died with him that day. For months, I waited for him staring at the door, faintly hoping he'd show up. I couldn't move on. It was so painful! When I was down and depressed, people tried to take advantage of me. Brutal world, right? And then a guy I thought of going out with drugged me in my apartment."

I was breathless, trying to comprehend the implication. I never knew this happened! She paused for a moment because she was trying not to cry. She twitched her face, looking away tight lipped. She took a moment and started again.

"That was it, I hit rock bottom. My dreams, what's left of it, were shattered. David wasn't ever gonna come back! I was dead inside. I started hurting myself because I needed to feel something. The day you came to my apartment was the day I was planning to kill myself; end the misery, so to speak. It was like you sensed what I was going to do. So you stayed. There was something in your eyes. Like an innocence. You looked handsome -- a kind but rugged boyish look."

I tried to say something, but only ended up opening my mouth. She smiled and continued.

"The best part was that you seemed to be unaware. You are such a nincompoop! You just sat me down and hugged me. You held me until I stopped crying, and then you held me some more. I felt warm under your arms. Of all the people in the world, you came to my rescue. You were there for me when I needed you. I felt happy when you were around. If you ever wanted something in return I was ready to give it to you. You had me then as much as you have me now. But you never did. Why didn't you?"

I tried to say something, but just sighed, "It was hard." She continued her story.

"Then I had the worst day. I got kicked out of my apartment and I got my car towed. I was all broken up, too proud to call you for help. But somehow you knew, didn't you? You got my car back and got me into a new apartment. I remember what you said that day. You sat me down and told me how small my problems were. The bigger problem you thought was realizing how amazing a person I was. You told me I was beautiful inside out. You made me promise that day that I would get my life together again! Who says that to a girl and then walks away? You are such an idiot!"

I said, "Really? I said that? I don't really remember."

There were tears rolling down Karen's cheek. It landed on mine.

I smiled, "Did someone ever tell you that you look the prettiest when you are sad?"

Karen tried to laugh and nodded.

"Everything I am today it's because of you. I don't want to come between you and your wife, Vijay. I know she means a lot. But I need you too. Is it too much to hope?"

I gave her a hug. Her eyes made my chest wet. I was beginning to feel some strange curious emotions. Karen is so sophisticated in her own way! It's easy to fall madly in love with a woman like that.

Karen said in a sweet voice, "Did you like my dress today? It was for you love."

"Over the top! I felt at your mercy!"

"Ya, right!" she said punching me on the chest and added, "You were amazing today, I mean in bed!"

I sighed, "Too bad, Mona doesn't feel that way. But she really loves me you know?"

"Oh she will come around, don't you worry."

I heard a knock on the door. I went under the blanket; Karen went to open the door. My god she's smoking hot in her underwear. Mona walked in wearing the bed sheet wrapped around her boobs.

Mona said, "I'm sorry I thought you were awake. I couldn't sleep."

Karen pulled her in and said, "Come on in, sweetheart."

"Karen I don't know what you did to him today, he was stressed out." Mona complained.

"What? No way. All I did was teasing him all day." Karen said in her defense. "Besides, I sucked him off on our first date! Did he tell you that?"

Mona smiled, "He did. I donno what happened he couldn't get it up for long. He was acting weird."

Karen started caressing Mona's shoulder. She kissed her slightly on the lips. Then she gently brushed her nails across her boobs. I can see her nipples rising.

Karen asked her, "Would you like to join us?"

Mona replied seductively, "I thought you'd never ask."

Karen held her hand and pulled her to the bed. I was frozen in my place. Is this a wet dream or is it actually happening? I held my breath to watch what would happen next. Karen took her own bra off slowly and playfully smiling at her and threw it into my face. Her young boobs sprang out. It actually looked bigger without a bra. Mona let the cloth she was wearing fall off, freeing her considerably larger melons. Her large dark areola reminded me of the death star. Karen pulled Mona's hair down from the back making her face tilt up. Mona softly said "ouch" but obliged. Karen bit Mona's lips and nibbled her way down to her boobs. She inserted her soft delicious fingers into her pussy. Mona reciprocated and started playing with Karen's pussy. Karen asked me to get the bag of sex toys. She took the Nuru gel out and poured a generous portion on herself and Mona. She started rubbing her perfect tits against Mona's bulky jugs. They both looked stunningly slippery. Karen took out the sex toy which looked like a fused train of transparent balls shaped like a dildo. She inserted it right into Mona's pussy. Mona went crazy. She was now moaning loud. It was the forceful nature of Karen's wiggling insertion that caused this effect. I guess Mona couldn't take it anymore in that position; she lied down next to me. Karen fucked her roughly with that toy while licking her clit. Mona Looked at me helplessly and then looked down watching Karen. I started to lick Mona's tits. Karen poured another generous amount of gel on my body and Mona's pussy. Then she mounted me abruptly taking it all in. She made sure Mona had full view of this action. This new erotic view of Karen and I was too overwhelming for Mona and she came furiously, gripping and pulsating around those balls. Karen took the toy out, applied more gel and started inserting it into Monas Butthole. I can't believe this is happening and Mona is letting this happen. An Indian woman's butthole is sacred. Mona started screaming wildly. All she could do was scream and keep her knees to her chest. It looked very painful!

While riding me skillfully, Karen kept inserting and pulling out the balls. The action was far stranger than with a dildo. She started rubbing her clit vigorously and slapping it repeatedly. She kept the balls inserted inside Mona's ass and put three finger into her vagina. Karen appears to be a girl with hidden talents! She kept moaning herself, but they were nothing compared to the ones coming from Mona. Karen kept clenching her pussy bringing her closer to orgasm. But it was Mona who came first. The erotic sight of Karen fucking her husband was too much for Mona. It was an earth shattering orgasm. She didn't squirt but she was twisting and turning and shuddering while she climaxed in waves after waves of ecstasy. Karen got up without warning rested her pussy just over Mona's mouth and held the headboard. I got the hint and entered her from behind. She made an arch making her pussy available to both of us. I thrusted into her with ease and Mona started licking her cunt. All three of us were moaning loud. The whole bed was shaking as the pounding became intensified. I held Karen's boobs for balance and kept tweaking her nipples. I looked down and Mona was licking us both while masturbating with the sex toy vigorously, but not as skillfully as Karen. Karen's orgasm was building up, so I started to pound her like and animal. All of a sudden she started squeezing my cock with her pussy. Mona couldn't hold it any longer and started cumming again. Karen kept me in a tight squeeze and I lost control. I rested my body weight on her back and spurted loads of cum deep into her pussy, panting. I felt like I couldn't breathe. She was moaning with me as well. I just realized that I pinched her nipples way too hard. Karen turned around and sat on Mona's Face. Mona was sucking my cum out of her pussy. I never imagined she would do something like that. Karen kept kissing me passionately.