Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to clean the bed sheets and also had to go for a shower together. We didn't do sex there, but the two ladies lathered me with affection. We then came to the bed and slept together all naked. They kept me in the middle. I was in heaven! If this was a dream, I don't ever want to wake up from it! The sky was brightening. A new dawn is upon us. I thought to myself, "Today is the first day of the rest of our lives!"

--------------------------------------------------

16th October, 2007

Flight QAxxxx

Somewhere over the ocean.

I can never sleep on a flight. It's annoying. But today, I'm enjoying it. Right now, someone is sleeping on my shoulder; my job is to keep her safe. Her name is Mona. She is my newly wedded wife who embarked on a journey to the unknown with me. We are heading for a place that is way colder and stranger than she can possibly imagine. We only knew each other for three months. It defies logic how she could leave behind everything she had loved and ever cared for. I have to ask her one day what she saw in me.

For now, I am having the happiest moment of my life. I am bringing the best little piece of India with me: Mona. She has an amazing personality. She is colorful and vibrant. Wherever she goes, joy follows. She is kind, caring and down to earth. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. The way she looks at me, melts my heart. I was never a romantic person, but Mona ignited those feelings deep inside me. Right now, she is sleeping peacefully on my shoulder holding my arm. The beautiful patterns of hena on her hand speak of our colorful heritage. And there, sparkles a single gold solitaire that enunciates the relationship we had just forged. The warmth of her body is making me melt in my seat. I don't want this flight to end.

A moment ago, Mona was sobbing. She has a little brother she left behind, whom she loves dearly. It broke her heart to leave him. Who knows when she will see him again! I held her hands and tried to be sweet. She calmed down a little bit and went to the restroom. When she came back, I gave her something. It was a nice origami crane, made out of a page I just tore from this Diary. She was surprised. I told her to unfold it completely; she obliged. And then, she read what was written on it, "Today is the first day of the rest of our lives." She lunged forward and embraced me in a deep kiss. Believe it or not, this is the first time we kissed in public. She hugged me and I told her not to worry. I told her that I knew she was a brave and kind soul. I will always remember the trust she has given me. I will always honor the sacrifices she made. I promised her that I would always be there for her and never ever leave her; no matter what the circumstance, I will not give up on her. We will always be together, till death do us part!

--------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:

Many years have passed, but I still remember those days. We were so young and hot. We made mistakes, but we believed in each other. Mona, Karen and I have been living together for the last few years as a happy triple, deeply in love with one another! Anil went back to India. He visited us a few more times, and had lots of fun, but that's another story. He's married now and I hear he's done really well for himself. I congratulate him and his family. If he ever convinces his wife, we are game {wink}...

As for the three of us, we have done well too. We have a combined household income close to a million dollars. I am a high ranked developer for a one of a kind quantum computing firm. Karen is a criminal defense lawyer with high profile clients. Mona works at an investment firm.

We are not your typical swingers, but trust me when I say, things cannot be juicier. Occasionally, we do entertain outsiders, but such event is rare. We had some tough times. Mona went through surgeries to have a baby, we're still trying. The three of us have agreed to have a baby with Karen. We are still discussing the ramification and implications. Life is always complicated.

I wrote this story dedicated to the two most important persons of my life. People are not rational beings; we make everyday decisions based on gut feelings and intuition. In the end, only love matters. And everything we do is meaningful, only if you look at them through the lens of love.

To Mona and Karen: Sorry for the exaggeration and fictional parts of this story. Also, forgive the inaccurate timelines. What matters is the substance and you know what I am talking about.

To Karen (not her real name): You are my sunshine and the heart of this family. If you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you to death.

To Mona (not her real name): Happy anniversary sweet heart! This is my surprise anniversary gift to you. I published it a couple of months ago (with a little bit of Karen's help). Life without you is meaningless. I cannot express in words how much I love you. I just want to say that, I know for sure I want to grow old with you. It would mean a lot to me if you just kissed me right now and told me that you forgave me for what I did.

With Love, Vijay (not my real name)