Till Death do us Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

I stormed into her room and took out my Kyocera cellphone. I called the cast of creeps that were scheduled to come over, telling them that my mom had been busted and wouldn't be seeing them again. I hoped that worked.

She was about to scream at me for fucking up her evening when I took out that sample (that the clinic had gathered up and stored.) Once she was certain that that was the vial, I had her watch as I poured that incriminating DNA down the drain.

Me: "Mom, at this point, I could have you put away for fifteen years to life. And God knows you deserve it. I want to make peace with you now; let's make love and not war."

Me: "I want us to sell all of the businesses and local assets were inherited. Then you can see a local judge about changing your name back to your maiden name. Next we would move to, I don't know, South Dakota, where we just might be able to get hitched (with your restored maiden name.) We can get a nice spread there with the loot we get from dumping all our stuff. Then we can have our own little baby boom, just you and me. So, how about it?"

Mom: "Oh sweetie, that's a wonderful idea. I have to confess I was getting rather jaded from all the hard-core action I was getting. I just wanted you to understand that it was due to all those years when I had nothing going on with your father. I was just trying to make up for lost time in a juvenile way."

Me: "Mom, you don't have to apologize...you NEVER have to apologize for anything again. I just wanted you to know I love you."

A beautiful moment, a heartfelt emotion.

Mom had a simple request; she wanted to spend a last 'girls only' night with her best friend before she began a life with me and only me. I understood and told her to have a good time.

In a strange twist of fate, the exact same 'intruder' came to our home where I slept while mom slept at her friend's. Again, there was one male victim. The place was trashed, all that was missing was cash, credit cards, AND my Citizen's watch.

The police were still stumped. My mother once again had an ironclad alibi. Without evidence of a 'thug for hire', they had no way of linking her to the robbery/homicide. It remained yet another unsolved crime in the Valley.

What a strain it was on my beloved and delicate mother. Fortunately, she now had a sizeable estate to staunch her tears. So, with a never-say-die spirit, my mom was up and partying within a week of my strange and senseless loss.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories