Till Death Do Us Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,304 Followers

"I thought it was going to be, you know, kissing and a little fooling around."

"Seriously? Now who's shitting who?"

"Okay, I thought about it, that is until Carol came into the room and said you were on board. Then it became all too real. Before I could say anything, Kevin had all ready started to undress and Carol was pulling back the blankets on the bed. I felt like a third wheel and just left them alone and went to your room."

"What did you expect from me? What would you have said if I was lying naked on the bed waiting for you?"

"Steve, I hadn't thought that far ahead. All I wanted to do was get the hell out of that room."

"So, while they're up there, screwing their brains out, we're here in the bar feeling duped."

"Don't worry, tomorrow Kevin and I are going to have words. I don't like being played the fool."

"You want to go up there right now and stop it?"

"I can't. If I saw him in bed with your wife I might lose it and he's not worth going to jail over. But, he's going to pay. As God as my witness, he's going to regret the day..."

"Night, you mean," I said with a laugh.

"Okay, night, but he made a fool out of me." She laughed at that too.

I looked at my watch. "The club is still opened for another two hours; you want to go have some fun without them?"

"Lead the way."

We danced, talked and I even had one more beer. Jill was going to have to drive us back to the hotel.

"I don't get it," I said finishing my last beer. "We've got a great marriage and I know Carol loves me and I her. I know her inhibitions drop the more she drinks, but why put on this elaborate charade? Just so she can screw Kevin? Is he that great in bed or his he hung like a Greek god?"

"He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's no bigger than you are." I was going to ask how she knew how hung I was and then remembered that last dance. "I think this was all Kevin's idea. We hit a rough patch a while ago and ever since then he's been trying hard to get that spark back. I've tried to tell him I'm not twenty-five any longer and I don't need or want sex five days a week. How often do you and Carol do it?"

"Maybe three to four times a week since Megan went away to college. Before that once during the week and maybe once on the weekends only when Megan was out of the house. Believe it or not, Carol is pretty reserved or was until just recently. There was no way in hell she would be screaming out for me to fuck her harder with our daughter there. She was never that vocal before."

"Well, she sure is now."

"Well, you guys weren't exactly quiet the other night. I think I heard more than a few screams." She laughed.

"Kevin and I made love that night. It was slow, tender and loving. Only after we finished did Kevin come up with the idea to try and best the two of you."

"Great, just fucking great. We're here feeling bad while our spouses are having the time of their lives."

"Do you really think they are?" I thought about Carol and still couldn't believe this was happening. I got angry.

"Let's head back to the hotel. I'm going to break up their little party," I said throwing two twenties on the bar.

"Steve, let's listen to them first, then throw them out." Looks like she was as pissed as I was.

When we walked into my room there sat Carol and Kevin. Carol looked a mess. She ran over to me and jumped in my arms. "When I came back here and found you were gone I thought you left me."

"Taking a break were you?" I said sarcastically.

"We didn't do it. We started to but then we both realized it was wrong. We got dressed and then came in here. We didn't know what we'd find. Frankly I don't know how I would have reacted if you and Jill were, you know, doing it." I smiled and then winked at Jill.

"Hell, as horny as the two of us were, it only took us about ten minutes. Then we figured we'd do some shots before coming back for round two. So if the two of you don't mind, the night is still young."

"Steve, didn't you hear me, I didn't have sex with Kevin."

"And your point? Look, the two of you gave us a free pass for tonight, and tonight isn't over yet. So if you don't mind, we'd like a little privacy; that is unless the two of you want to watch." I started unbuttoning my shirts and smiling Jill started doing the same.

"Jill!" Kevin screamed. "You are not going to bed with him again. Do you her me?"

"You two set this up and now we're going to finish it. So, unless you want to watch me getting fucked, leave!" She ripped open her blouse as the buttons went everywhere. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"I peeled back the top sheet. Now, where were we?"

At that point Carol broke down. "Steve, I'm so sorry. Please, I'll do anything to make it up to you." With another wink I pushed Carol over the top. "I've never had, but always wondered what it would be like to be with two women at the same time."

"Steve, you're not serious!"

"You said anything. Did you or did you not mean it?" I thought Carol was going to lose it, as she looked first at Jill and then me before she hesitantly reached for the top button on her blouse.

"This is going to be fucking great," I said jumping fully clothed onto the bed."

"If this is what it takes for you to forgive me than I'll do it." Carol said, suddenly ripping off her top and removing her bra, showing everyone her breasts. "They may not be as good as yours Jill, but Steve loves them, well he did until tonight."

"Jill there is no way in hell you're going to do this. Steve, you even think about touching my wife again, and you and I are going to go round and round and only one of us is leaving this room alive." He said angrily coming at me.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I burst out laughing followed by Jill.

"I don't see what's so funny," Kevin said, his fists already raised.

"Kevin stop! We didn't do anything either. Hell, we didn't even kiss," Jill, said moving between us.

"But you said."

"After listening to all the noise you two were making, Steve and I left. We had a few drinks and then went to a club to a dance club to figure out what we were going to do with the two of you."

"You really didn't sleep with her?"

"No Carol I didn't, but right now I'm having a hard time believing you didn't sleep with Kevin."

"All we did was undress and had a little foreplay. That's when we both rolled over on our backs and told each other that this was one sure way to wreck a good friendship. So we both got dressed and ran over here to stop the two of you. You guys were already gone and the bed was messed up. I thought I'd lost you at that point."

"And you might have if you'd gone through with it with Kevin. Friend or no friend, I don't share my power tools much less my wife."

"I think it's time to say goodnight. I've got more than a few things to talk to Kevin about in private and you probably want some alone time with your wife. Why don't we meet for breakfast at 10:00?" Jill said.

I nodded my head as Jill led her husband back to their room. I heard the door shut and the lock engage. "Then I heard an irate Jill tear into her husband.

"Steve, I'm so sorry about tonight," Carol started to say again.

"Save it for tomorrow. I've had too much to drink tonight and the frame of mind I'm in right now, I might say something I won't be able to take back." Carol cuddled with me but there was no sex. Hell, I woke up sweating at 2:30 having a nightmare about what could have happened last night.

Carol was again all apologetic the following morning.

"If I ever hear you even mention what happened last night you're out! You understand?" I said a little too loud.

"It'll never happen again. I promise."

Breakfast was quiet. We all ate in silence before Jill spoke up.

"Steve, you're a hell of a nice guy and if Kevin ever comes up with another hair brained idea about spicing up our sex life, I'm divorcing him and moving in with you and Carol. That way you'll get your threesome."

"Never going to happen," Kevin said pointing a piece of bacon at me.

Our last day was dull compared to the last twenty-four hours. On the way home Carol didn't talk to Jill on the phone and held my hand the entire eight hours. I was still pissed that Kevin saw my wife nude and touched her but I wasn't ready to throw her out just yet.... But that was a big yet.

"I saw you looking at Jill's boobs when she ripped open her shirt." I said nothing. "She's got quite a rack on her but I'm going to let you in on a little secret. She's had them redone two years ago." I looked over at her as she nodded her head. "She said her's were as floppy as mine before she went under the knife." Still I said nothing. "If you're interested, Kevin said he spent $4,000.00 on them."

"I knew they had to be fake. They were just too perfect," I finally said.

That night, in bed, after showing my wife her body belong to only me, we were coming down from the heavens when I whispered in her ear.

"I'm getting a pretty good bonus this December."

"That'll work out perfect. Megan's tuition and books will be due about then.

I never got my boobs, but I happily kept my wife saggy boobs and all. And if she'd slept with Kevin "Till death do us part" never wouldn't have happened.

Also, next year we were going on vacation by ourselves.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,304 Followers
12