Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

Marya "Oooo'ed" and "Ahhh'ed" at Jillian's tender ministrations.

This is precisely why I love women, thought Marya. No man possesses the skill or knowledge or the desire to so completely submit to licking and eating a woman's cunt.

Only another woman understood the complexities and demands of a wet and open vagina.

Marya counted herself lucky that she rarely had to submit to a man these days. Truth be told, she found their stiff pricks more annoying than satisfying, and their singular obsession with their own pleasure very selfish.

"Ohhh-yessss," she sighed as Jillian's lips and tongue found her tiny pleasure-bud.

Achmed's long and hurried strides belied the urgency he felt in his loins. It was just past one in the afternoon and his heart was racing. This daily walk filled him with exhilaration.

When his hand turned the doorknob to his daughter's bedroom, his erection throbbed inside his robe. He knew what the first sight his eyes would behold when he entered the room.

Sure enough, there kneeling in the classic slave-girl position with knees far apart, hands clasped behind her neck, her breasts thrust outward, and her head bowed so as not to look directly in her Master's eyes was his wife, Judith.

"Hi Daddy - I mean Master," he heard his daughter call to him.

She too was in her expected pose: on the bed, sitting upright, her back leaning against a standing pillow, her hands between her wide open legs, and her fingers holding open the lips of her sex displaying her inner pinkness to him.

He smiled at his daughter's remark. She full-well knew her impudence would cost her a severe hand spanking. The thought of it served only to increase his love and desire for her.

He stood before his trembling wife and his prick throbbed with the thrill of her subservience to him.

"Open my robe and service your Master's cock!" he sneered at his pretty blonde wife.

"Yes, Master Achmed," replied Judith.

She removed his robe and immediately took his hard prick into her mouth. He slowly moved backwards until he came in contact with the bed then abruptly sat down. Judith was very careful to keep his cock in her mouth as she inched forward on her knees.

Achmed closed his eyes and greedily received his pleasure.

Today would be no different than the rest.

His wife would suck him until he came in her mouth; she would diligently swallow his entire discharge then he would force her to lick his asshole until he was hard again.

He would then mount his daughter. Judith would be required to hold his balls, and massage his anus and perineum as he fucked their daughter's tight cunt.

Once he emptied his balls into Jennifer, his wife would be forced to clean his cock, and before he left the room, he would watch for a few minutes as Judith licked and sucked his cum out of their daughter's pussy.

He never tired of humiliating his wife. She would forever suffer the consequences for her original sin: trying to sell her daughter's virginity to her own father.

That night, Achmed and Ali ate dinner with their father and brother. It had been several months since they'd been in 'that house', and nothing had changed.

It was dark and gloomy inside, sunlight was never allowed to penetrate any room. The air was oppressive and stifling with an acrid scent of hashish and semen.

Eating and drinking and talking during dinner, their father was his usual stern and unfunny self, but he came across with an air of normalcy.

Both brothers knew he was anything but normal.

"Father, this chicken is superb!" said Achmed.

"And the vegetables," chimed in Ali, "taste as fresh as can be!"

The old man paused a few seconds then asked them: "Do you know why everything tastes fresh and delicious?"

When he saw his son's struggling to answer the question he did so himself.

"Because they are homegrown...everything we are eating tonight was raised on my tiny farm behind the house...wouldn't you boy's agree that homegrown is the most logical way to live?"

Both son's enthusiastically nodded their heads and mumbled, "Yes, sure - of course!"

"WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH?" he shouted at them.

The old man laughed at the stunned look on their faces.

"You two are idiots -- you never think of the future - if you run the family business like you run your personal lives I may have to find more intelligent and qualified men to take your jobs!"

They were accustomed to rants from this blithering old goat, but this time they sensed there was a reason behind his harsh words.

"What are you talking about father?" Achmed asked as he stared into his father's vacant and hollow eyes.

The old man narrowed his eyes and squinted at his sons.

"You two are always bragging about your young, white slaves. You tell me they are the most beautiful slaves you have ever seen -- you say their bodies are naturally fit and perfect in proportions and conditioning...."

Achmed asked: "Yes, father -- speak your mind -- what are you getting at?"

"You own two perfect white females and one perfect white male...think of the future," he said then sat back to watch their expressions.

Achmed and Ali knew immediately what he was saying. The old man recognized their awareness.

"The blond girl has at least twenty fertile years ahead of her -- the redhead slightly less...think of the number of offspring they could produce in those years, and what that might mean to you gentlemen as you grow older.

In this matter, it would save you both the inconvenience and expense of slave auctions...and it would ensure that very private matters remain inside the family compound -- you must think about the future!"

Both men solemnly nodded their heads in agreement; amazed that this brilliant idea had come from such a doddering old fool.

"MUSSA", he suddenly shouted to the ugly, old fat woman who'd served him for years, "tell Hassan we are ready for the entertainment."

Then he said: "Gentlemen, let us retire to the viewing room."

Comfortably seated on rich and thick leather recliners, the men smoked cigars made with the finest Turkish tobacco, and sipped expensive cognac.

Achmed and Ali were slightly disgusted that their youngest brother, Abu, had stripped off his robe and sat naked on their father's lap.

No wonder the boy is a simpleton, thought Achmed.

Through one-way glass they saw the empty room -- empty but for the large Rocking Horse on the right side. They saw the big, brown rubber cocks standing upright on the saddle of the horse.

Both men knew what the 'entertainment' would be for the night.

Inside the room, the door on the left suddenly opened. A servant held a dog leash in his hand and as he tugged at it a nude white woman wearing a diamond-studded dog collar was on her hands and knees following him.

Achmed sucked in his breath when he recognized Verna, or as she was now-named, 'Helen.'

She had been his very first American whore. She had serviced him well until he chose Judith as her replacement. He stared at her large, full breasts as they dangled beneath her. He'd always loved her breasts.

Her face was expressionless; her eyes rather vacant. Achmed saw her lips suddenly form a tiny smile when she noticed The Rocking Horse.

Another servant entered the room. They wasted no time. The loudspeaker in the viewing room was turned on, and the men heard the servants as they prepared her for The Horse.

She was hoisted up over the saddle. One servant adjusted the front phallus to her cunt-lips while the other man positioned the head of the rear rubber cock barely inside her anus.

Both men took a whip in their hand and they counted down together. When they reached '0' -- they viciously cracked their whips on her asscheeks forcing Helen forward on the saddle.

The beginning was Achmed's favorite moment. Watching the woman's face contort in anguish and surprise as the front cock buried itself to the hilt in her not quite lubricated pussy.

When she was fully impaled, the natural springs of the horse sent her careening backwards forcing the rear cock into her defenseless asshole.

When the men heard her blood-curdling screams their cocks immediately stiffened.

For three minutes the woman was in complete agony. Then the exotic paste which had been smeared on the rubber cocks began to dissolve into liquid, and a dramatic change overtook Helen.

Her screams of anguish were quickly replaced with shouts of joy. She hugged the neck of the horse and began thrusting her hips onto the rubber cocks. Tears of joy streamed down her cheeks as she cried out when the first orgasm overpowered her.

There was no stopping her now. She couldn't get enough of the cocks in her holes.

The men were all too familiar with this tableau.

Once the erotic liquid coated the insides of a woman's nether region, any woman, she was completely lost in the fucking. Her eyes glazed over, her body perspired, and for all she cared, she could be in the middle of a town square with hundreds of people watching but the only thing that mattered were the wonderful fake cocks bringing her climax after climax.

Suddenly, they heard their father snap his fingers at Mussa. They looked at her as she opened the door near where she'd been standing.

Achmed felt his cock throb and pulsate when he saw the gorgeous blonde girl slowly enter the room. She was followed by a blonde boy. Both were naked except for leather collars around their necks. Chains were attached to their collars and the chains were also attached to leather wrist bracelets.

They had freedom of movement with their arms and hands in front of them. The chains only purpose was to give them a constant reminder they were no longer free human beings. They were now the property of the man who bought them.

As Mussa marched them towards him and Ali, he thought maybe they were related. They looked that much alike.

He heard his father: "Gentlemen, these are my newest acquisitions. They were captured on a Swedish cruise liner. We think they are either eighteen or nineteen, no one can speak Swedish here, and we believe they are brother and sister...boys, use them any way you wish...."

"Thank you, father," they said in unison.

The girl dropped to her knees before Achmed, the boy in front of Ali.

Mussa held a pony-whip and she brought it down cruelly on the girl's naked buttocks. It made a resounding SMACK and the girl cried out and immediately pushed Achmed's tunic above his waist and devoured his cock between her thick and sensual lips.

The boy, not wanting a taste of the whip himself, quickly performed the same actions for Ali.

Mussa presented a bowl of small pills to Achmed. He knew them to be the same performance enhancing drugs that were given out to all men attending this type of entertainment. He gobbled down three of them with a sip of cognac.

Helen was delirious with ecstasy. She gleefully rode the horse. It was at this point the men became bored watching her. Her actions now were simply to prepare her for the main event.

Before his father turned off the volume on the loudspeaker, the faint sound of howling and madly barking dogs could be heard.

Achmed immediately unloaded his cum into the Swedish girl's mouth. She had learned the hard way that she had better swallow every drop.

Ali and Achmed only looked up when they saw the servants removing Helen from the rocking horse. They placed her on the floor on her hands and knees. She collapsed to the mat below her.

The men left the room and an outside door was opened and in rushed six German shepherds.

The next two-hours became a blur to Achmed. He used all of the girl's holes at least once. The spectacle before his eyes inflamed his lust to heights he'd never before known.

For a short time, he watched Ali's cock thrust in and out of the boy's asshole. He also saw his youngest brother raising and lowering himself onto his father's very large cock.

He briefly wondered if the men in his family were somehow too twisted and bizarre. That thought left his mind when he felt his balls contract once again and the semen gushed out of his cock into the Swedish girls' tight pussy.

As soon as Jennifer heard the dogs stop barking, mental images filled her head and she came with a crashing climax. Her mother dutifully remained on her knees and lapped up and swallowed her daughter's juices.

"Let's go to bed," she said to her slave-girl.

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer," said her mother.

Jennifer tried to sleep but the images still flooded her mind.

She shook her mother awake and ordered her to "Lick my asshole, Cunt!"

Her mother sniffled but Jennifer didn't care. She, just like her father, reveled in her mother's debasement and subjugation.

EPILOGUE -- TEN YEARS LATER

It was a warm spring day and Achmed sat back and casually watched his daughter suck his cock. She had perfected the art of a slow and sensual blow-job to the extent that he demanded at least one a day from her.

He glanced at the strategically placed mirror and stared at her puckered anus. He also saw the pink swollen lips of her sex leaking fluids and it delighted him that she loved performing this act as much as he loved receiving it.

His thoughts wandered to their lives over the past several years.

The initial fears he had when they first began breeding the girls with Johnny was that he'd no longer find his daughter sexy and desirable. He was now able to laugh at his immaturity.

If anything, she excited him now more than ever - especially when her belly was swollen with child, like she was now.

It seemed the more swollen her belly became -- the more excited he became to fuck her.

Nothing in his experience prepared him for the lust he felt whenever he fucked his pregnant daughter. He was completely and totally in love with her.

He closed his eyes and allowed her tongue and hands to bring him the final few seconds to an earth-shattering climax. When her small finger penetrated his asshole he erupted like Vesuvius into the girl's mouth. As always, the dear girl swallowed every drop.

When she had cleaned his cock he heard her small voice.

"Daddy? I mean Master?" she said.

Achmed smiled broadly. His little minx continually flouted the rules to feel his strong hand spanking her tender bottom.

"Yes, my precious, what is it you wish to say?" he said softly.

"No matter how many times I use the wooden paddle on Mommy, she still whines and complains when I have her satisfy me...could you -- I mean would you make her Ride the Horse...she never has, you know, and I think her attitude would improve 100%," said Jennifer.

The girl knew it was a lie. Her mother obeyed her every command. But her lovemaking had grown perfunctory, and it bored the girl. Jennifer thought if her mother grew addicted to The Horse, perhaps it would make her a more eager and enthusiastic lover.

Achmed smiled. He felt his cock twitch at the very thought of the idea.

"I will take your proposal under consideration," he answered.

He looked at his watch -- it was almost two o'clock. He pulled back his legs and exposed his anus to his daughter's gaze.

Jennifer quickly buried her tongue in his asshole and lathered the walls with her saliva.

Ali and Johnny appeared next to him on the balcony.

"Good afternoon, my brother," said Ali.

"And good afternoon to you as well," replied Achmed.

Achmed noticed the pink, diaphanous harem pants Johnny was wearing. The boy had an erection and his balls had been clearly cinched.

Achmed disapproved. He thought Ali was turning the boy into more and more of a sissy, but it was not his place to say anything.

Ali settled into the chair next to his brother, raised his tunic, and Johnny's mouth quickly went to his Master's asshole.

At precisely two o'clock they heard the children laughing and playfully shouting as they bounded outside to the playground below Achmed's balcony.

Jennifer and Jillian had so far produced seven children each: Five boys and nine girls.

The children were being raised to be free from inhibitions thus the girls were allowed to shed their little panties and the boys their jockstraps whenever they played outside.

Achmed and Ali immediately raised their binoculars and hungrily gazed at the future.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers