Tilley and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilley licked her lips, tasting her mother's lipstick. It was a nice taste, not at all like the taste of Tilley's own lipstick. She supposed that was because it tasted of her mother as well as the cosmetic. In which case, her mother tasted good, too!

"Why don't you try it on, Tilley?" her mother said. "If you like it, you can wear it tonight."

Tilley was very sure that she would like it.

"I'll go and try it on now," she said. "I'll be right back." She headed for the door.

"You don't need to go back to your room, darling," mother said. "You can change here. We're girls together -- I mean, women together! -- aren't we."

"Er, I suppose so," Tilley said, surprised. Her mother had always been very careful about nudity. This was a night for changes, that was for sure!

Self consciously, Tilley put the nightdress on the bed and pulled the pajama top over her head, revealing her small breasts. She reached for the nightdress, but her mother stopped her.

"Wait," she said. "Let me look at you." She swept her eyes over her daughter, taking in the unblemished white mounds with their perfect pink tips.

Her daughter stood there, self-consciously aware of her mother's gaze. She felt her skin prickle and, amazingly, she also felt her nipples begin to stiffen. Which made her even more self-conscious, because when she was aroused, her nipples jutted from their mounds, hard as little thumbs, pointing and asking to be touched, kissed, nibbled... And Tilley now felt very aroused. But why, she wondered, was she so excited now? In front of her mother?

"You are so beautiful," the older woman said. "So stunningly beautiful."

Tilley looked at the floor, as though studying the pattern in the carpet. She was confused: pleased and rather shy at the same time; wanting her mother to keep looking and yet knowing she ought to cover up.

"Take the bottoms off," her mother said, softly. "Please, darling, let me see you. I want to see what a lovely woman you've become."

The younger woman looked at her mother for a long moment, then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the pajama bottoms and with one tug, yanked them down to her ankles. She lifted first one foot, then the other and slipped the bottoms completely off.

Tilley stood before her mother completely naked. The older woman gazed at her daughter, feasting her eyes on the flawless skin, the exquisite, pert breasts with their gorgeous pointed nipples, the curvaceous legs with their

satin-smooth, welcoming thighs. And the thick thatch of black hair through which could just be seen, her mother thought, the merest glimpse of Tilley's pussy lips. She sighed, went to her daughter and took her in her arms, holding her, stroking the smooth, bare back, moving her hand down to cup first one full, rounded buttock and then the other. Her daughter returned the embrace, burying her face in the side of her mother's neck, nuzzling her. She gave her mother a tentative little kiss, on the soft, sensitive flesh just below the older woman's ear. Then she pulled her head back, looking at her, trying to read her expression to see if she'd gone too far; had done the wrong thing.

She hadn't done the wrong thing; the look on her mother's face told her that. It was a look of love and tenderness; and longing. Tilley had seen that look before, many times. From men. Men who wanted her, wanted to move their hands over her body, to squeeze those lovely breasts, to tease her clitoris until she begged for release. And there had been many times when Tilley had been more than happy to let them. But she had never been happier than she was at that moment. Had never been as eager to be caressed and kissed and taken, either hard or gently.

She stood back, not shy or nervous now, but reveling in her nudity. She took her mother's face in her hands, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Her mother's eyes closed as she felt the soft pressure of her daughter's kiss. Then the lips left hers for a brief moment and then returned, harder this time. She felt her daughter's tongue pushing against her and just for a heartbeat, she froze, suddenly aware of the enormity of what was about to happen. What was already happening. Then the moment was past and she opened her mouth to accept the young woman's tongue. She squirmed with pleasure as her daughter's arms went around her again, as their tongues twined and danced together. And it was a dance of exploration; first Tilley explored her mother's mouth and then her mother explored hers. As her daughter's hands roamed down her back, nails raking and digging through her clothing, she forced one jeans-clad leg between her daughter's naked thighs, rubbing it back and forth against the young woman's sex. She felt the hot wetness pour from her daughter, seeping through the cloth. Tilley clamped her thighs around her mother's leg, trying to trap it. Tilley rubbed herself against her mother's leg, her hips grinding and rotating; making frantic little mewling noises as she sought release.

"Let me get my clothes off, darling," her mother gasped. Her throat was dry with lust, her breathing ragged. She disentangled herself from the younger woman's clutching arms and thrusting hips and desperately yanked her sweater over her head. Her large breasts, still confined inside her bra, jiggled in anticipation.

"Quickly, mummy," Tilley said. "Please be quick..!"

Now free of her sweater, her mother unzipped her jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them. Tilley took in the sight of her mother, standing there in only her bra and panties. She could see a spreading damp patch at the junction of her mother's ample thighs.

"God, mummy, you're beautiful," she said, huskily. Her hands went to her own breasts and pussy, tweaking the nipples and rubbing the hard little clitoris.

Her mother unhooked the bra and let it drop to the floor, freeing her full breasts; despite their size, they were firm, the nipples with their wide aureoles, stood proud, jutting, hard with excitement. Then the panties joined the rest of her clothes and the two women stood looking at each other, completely naked: one full-breasted, voluptuous; the other more slender, with smaller though beautifully shaped, firm breasts.

Wordlessly, they climbed onto the bed, squirming closer to each other, stroking, touching, and pulling at sensitive, responsive breasts and thighs. Tilley latched her mouth over her mother's right nipple and sucked, flicking her eager pink tongue over the swollen bud. Her mother groaned, pushing her breast up, trying to get even more of the hot, aroused flesh into her daughter's mouth. And when she felt Tilley's hand sweep down her belly, her fingers moving through the crinkly black pubic hair, she threw her legs wide, flexing her knees, opening herself up to her daughter.

Neither woman was in the mood for taking things slowly. They wanted each other right now. Tilley's fingers slid between her mother's thick, meaty cunt lips. She opened her mother, rubbing her thumb over the engorged clitoris. Her mother was now writhing in pleasure, begging her daughter not to stop, to do it harder.

"Oh, Tilley! You're so good at this. So good! Rub me, darling, rub me! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, yes, yes, yes!" Her voice tailed off as an orgasm ripped through her, making her pussy muscles clench on her daughter's fingers. She arched her back, forcing herself even harder against Tilley's finger, trying to make the penetration even deeper.

"Nnn... Ooooh... Aargh... God, yes! That's it..!" she squealed. "That's it..!"

Spent, she flopped back on the bed, her breasts heaving, gasping for air, trying to get her racing heart under control.

"Oh, God, that was something!" She moaned. "You are unbelievable. You are incredible, do you know that?" She turned to look at her beautiful daughter, whose eyes were still smoldering with lust; her nipples still hard and swollen. Tilley was thrusting her hips back and forth against her mother's hip. The older woman, now she'd regained her senses, knew what her daughter needed.

"Oh, Tilley," she said. "Oh, Tilley, you haven't cum, have you? Oh. Darling, I'm so selfish!" She cupped her daughter's small hot breast in her hand, scratching her thumbnail over the nipple. Tilley whimpered.

"Oh, mummy," she gasped. "Do it, please. Do me!"

"I'm going to do you, Tilley," she said with a loving smile. "I'm going to do you until you beg me to stop. I'm going to do you and do you and do you!"

She moved forward and kissed her daughter on the mouth, her tongue probing into the younger woman's mouth, swirling it around. Her hand squeezed Tilley's breast, fingers pinching the nipple, making it even harder, making the her daughter squeal and whimper with pleasure.

"Oh, that's good," Tilley moaned when her mother broke the kiss to run her tongue over the rest of the hot mound. "Keep squeezing it, mummy," she pleaded. "Squeeze it harder. As hard as you can."

Her mother did, pinching the nipple between her thumb and forefinger, making the other woman shudder and shiver with delight.

"Am I hurting you, Tilley?" She asked. "I don't want to hurt you, my darling."

"Oh, mummy, it's good," Tilley panted. "Don't worry about hurting me! Just please me!"

"Ahh, that's the way you like sex, is it, Tilley?" She grinned. "Is that the way you like to fucked? Do you like to be fucked really hard?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Her mother removed her hand from her daughter's breast, bringing a groan of protest from the younger woman. She replaced the hand with her mouth, her teeth, changing the moan of disappointment to a groan of pleasure. She worried her daughter's breasts with her teeth, small bites that brought gasps of delight from the young woman.

She seized each nipple in turn, gripping it with her teeth, shaking it, then releasing it, kissing it and licking it, sucking gently at first and then hard, then using her teeth again, repeating the process over and over.

She moved her hand down her daughter's body, stroking the flanks, cupping each buttock in turn, squeezing, then gripping hard, using her nails to bring more gasps of pleasure from Tilley.

The young woman ran her hands through her mother's hair, stroking her shoulders, urging her on to provide even more pleasure.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy!" She gasped.

Her mother kissed down the length of her daughter's body, nipping and licking at the sweat-slick flesh. She slid her hand across the top of Tilley's thighs and then down, forcing the other woman's legs apart before cupping the hot, wet sex. She rubbed the clitoris, paying it the attention it craved, bringing yet more cries and groans of pleasure from Tilley.

Then she slid first one finger, then another, into the young woman's slit.

"Oooh, mummy, yes!" Tilley groaned. "Yes, yes!"

Her mother moved the fingers back and forth in the soaking, ultra-sensitive channel, her thumb rotating on the almost quivering clitoris. She moved her mouth lower on Tilley's body, licking in and around her navel before brushing her lips through Tilley's pubic hair, inhaling the fragrance of Tilley's cunt. She used two fingers to push the younger woman's pussy lips wide open and allowing a third finger, her middle finger, to slide in.

Tilley's pussy felt full, fuller than it had ever felt with a man's cock pushed into it. And the way her mother moved her fingers felt a lot better than the pumping, hip-thrusting fucking she was used to.

She closed her thighs on her mother's hand, trying to increase the friction on her sex. But when she felt her mother's tongue licking lower, trying to find her clitoris, she threw them wide again, threshing around, gripping her mother's head, trying to force it down to her pussy.

When she felt her mother's lips close around her clitoris, Tilley gave a loud squeal of pleasure.

"O, my clitty! Oh. Please lick my clitty, mummy!"

Her mother obliged; not just licking, but sucking and nibbling, too, though this time, gently. Her finger's maintained their thrusting in and out of Tilley's slit; the young woman's hips jerked up and down, trying to get as much sensation as she could. Her mother's fingers went faster and faster, the heel of her hand slapping against Tilley's flesh with every thrust.

"Mmnn," Tilley moaned, "MMNN,!" OH, GOD!" Her voice rose as her climax drew closer. She gripped her mother's head with her thighs, her whole body quivering. Her mother moved her free hand up her daughter's body and seized Tilley's breast, squeezing hard.

It drove the younger woman over the top. Her back arched, her eyes closed, her head was thrown back, stretching the tendons in her neck.

"Yeeeeeeees..! Yeeeeees..!" She was almost howling as the climax scorched through her.

Her mother felt her face engulfed as her daughter came; Tilley's cunt spasmed, the internal muscles closing on her fingers in a vice-like grip. Tilley squirted, hard and copiously, drenching the older woman as well as the bed.

Tilley's mother lapped at the outpouring, swallowing, reveling in her daughter's climax. She gave one last thrust with her fingers, bringing a final spasm from the young woman's pussy, and then two of them lay still, gasping for air.

At last, wearily, her mother moved up the bed and took her daughter in her arms. She pulled the sheets over them both, oblivious of the fact they were soaked with a mixture of their own sweat and fluid from their orgasms.

"Do you know what we've just done, mummy?" Tilley asked, as she squirmed and snuggled against her mother's warm, naked flesh.

"We just had sex," her mother replied. And then she changed her mind. "No. It was more than that; we made love." She felt Tilley's soft warm breath against her as she held her close.

"And I do love you, mummy," Tilley said.

"I love you too, darling Tilley," her mother replied.

"Where do we go from here?"

Her mother chuckled, throatily. "We'll have to see, won't we," she said. "But I think I've got a good idea, don't you?"

And then the two women, still in each other's arms, slept.

12