Tilted Kilt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my penis becoming erect under my robe as I drank my coffee and fingered my phone. I looked at Shari and smiled.

I exchanged text messages with Miki throughout the morning. They had a closing evening dinner and dance. I would meet Miki about 9:30 in the lobby and we would go to Mr. Matsuzaka's suite. He would join us about 10 pm. In a cryptic way, I confirmed his intentions. I don't often date men and wanted to be sure we were as clear as possible before going to his room. Miki assured me they both understood.

#

Arriving just after 9pm, I ordered a drink and sat at the bar to wait for Miki. I knew I looked very hot when I got dressed but seeing the looks now really turned me on for the evening. Miki had suggested a sexy dress and the highest heels I owned for the evening. So here I sit in a black, backless dress that stops at my upper thighs and six-inch matching heels. My long blonde hair hanging down between my shoulders. A couple guys offer to buy me drinks but I just smile and tell them I'm waiting for a friend.

Miki walks into the bar and smiles as she sees me. She looks more feminine tonight wearing a dark blouse and skirt with three-inch heels. We exchange hellos and I finish my drink. I can feel the disappointment as we leave for the elevator. Once the doors close, I lean into Miki and we kiss hello. Mr. Matsuzaka's suite is on the top floor and Miki has a key. Walking inside, a bottle of champagne is chilling in the ice bucket. I pop the cork and we share a drink of the bubbly.

A little after ten, we hear the key card and the door opens. I get my first look at Miki's friend and I like what I see. He is in his mid-50's but has a very nice face and a great smile crosses it when he sees the two of us. He is 5'8" and looks like he exercises regularly. He has just a touch or two of grey in his otherwise black hair. Miki crosses the room and he takes her in his arms. They kiss, somewhat politely, but with a knowing confidence. And then Miki leads him to me and introduces us. He pulls me close and I kiss him for the first time tonight. His name is Hideki.

We spend the next few minutes drinking champagne and getting a sense of one another. He doesn't speak as much English as Miki does, but we find our way to friendly chatter. Miki takes the lead as she unbuttons her blouse. Hideki has retreated to a plush couch to watch his foreplay. I walk to Miki and remove her bra. In my heels, I'm much taller than either of them - as it was planned. I bend my neck and draw Miki's left nipple into my mouth. I suck on it and she rolls her head backward at the sensation. I move to the right nipple and suck it past my lips. My hands at first squeeze her ass before unzipping her skirt. Miki wiggles her hips and the skirt falls to the floor.

We had talked earlier in the day so I had an idea of the play for the evening. Miki steps out of her skirt while my lips tend to her hard nipples. I lower my body, bending at the knees. We are in profile view for Hideki so he can see both of us at once. I tuck my fingers inside her panties and pull them over her hips. Her cute four-inch cock comes to life as my lips kiss the tip. Miki is playing with her tits - rubbing and tugging at them - while my mouth begins to cover her cock. I quickly take her inside my mouth and suck up and down her short length. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Hideki has opened his fly and has his cock in his hand.

I have Miki nice and hard when I slip my lips from her cock. Her body thrusts into air before she realizes I'm no longer there for her. I stand up and turn around. Miki unfastens the two small snaps of my dress at my neck. The top of my dress falls to my waist and Hideki sees my 36C tits for the first time. I see a smile cross his lips. My nipples aren't hard yet, but they are full with arousal. I wiggle my hips and slide my dress downward. Lifting one leg then the other, I step out of my dress and lay it over a nearby chair. I turn to face Hideki wearing just skimpy bikini undies and those six-inch heels. My blonde hair covers my shoulders. I pick up my champagne and move to sit next to him on the couch.

I sit down next to him and leave my legs uncrossed. His right hand leaves his cock as he slips it between my parted thighs. Miki walks toward us and gets down on her knees in front of Hideki. She looks into his eyes before she lowers her mouth to his hard, six-inch cock. I sip my champagne as I feel his hand move up my thigh and finally cover my bikini-covered cock. I'm aroused but not yet hard. I watch Miki's head bob up and down on his cock. I'm sure her little cock is throbbing between her thighs as she sucks her associate.

Hideki leans over and kisses my left breast. I feel his tongue slash across my nipple. His hand slips inside my bikini's and covers my cock. I moan a little for his delight as I feel his fingers grasp me. The skin of his hand is soft and feels wonderful on my stiffening cock. This foreplay goes on for more than fifteen minutes and I'm amazed at his self-control. By this time, my cock is now erect and Hideki is getting a sense of my size.

Hideki speaks in Japanese and Miki lets his cock slide from her lips. Miki looks at me and says, "Hideki would like to move to the bed where we can all be more comfortable." Hideki reluctantly lets his hand slide from my panties and he stands. I join him and the two of us help him to remove his clothes. He has a wonderfully athletic-looking body with full, dark pubes surrounding his cock and covering his balls. I slip out of my bikini and I see the look of surprise and delight on his face as he sees me nude for the first time.

Hideki takes me in his arms - I can feel our hard cocks touching - and kisses me. It's passionate, yet gentle. I return his kiss and my excitement grows for the remainder of the evening. When we break our kiss, Miki has already turned down the bedcovers and is lying on the sheets. Her hand innocently strokes her cock. We quickly join her on the sheets in a manner so that Miki sucks Hideki, Hideki can take my cock in his mouth and I will take Miki.

Our bodies entwine and soon each of us has a sexy, hard cock between our lips. I delight in Hideki's efforts to take my cock. The girth often causes difficulty for some but he makes quite the effort to surround my crown then slowly work my cock past his lips. I am enjoying the now-familiar cock of Miki between my lips and can feel her humping my mouth. I finally press two fingers to her asshole and I can feel her cock near release. I urge her to cum and soon my mouth is filled with her juice.

Hideki slips my cock from his lips as his orgasm nears. He reaches down and grabs the back of Miki's head and holds her tightly as his hips thrust into her mouth. He fucks in and out before crying out as his cock empties into her warm mouth. She has barely had a chance to swallow before he says something to her in Japanese. Miki quickly moves up the sheets and takes my cock in her mouth. Obviously he did not want to drink my cum. At this moment, it doesn't matter who it is to me. I feel her soft lips wrap around my cock and I'm sure his cum still coats her cheeks as my cock - much larger than his - fills her mouth. I lie on my back and thrust my hips upward. Her face rides my cock and I'm soon shooting into her mouth. The release feels fantastic and I shout out as I do.

With Miki in this position, her ass is pushed upward and in perfect position for Hideki. His semi-hard cock hangs down as he moves behind her. i see him spit in his hand as he gets behind her. I watch from below as he does. Two fingers press to her asshole and he pushes them into her. She looks up at me but doesn't let my cock slip from her lips. The two fingers slide in and out until his hardness returns. Hideki pulls his fingers from her asshole and presses the tip of his cock to the gape. I watch him push his six-inches into her. Miki continues to stroke my cock with her mouth. I can feel my full hardness returning as I watch. My hands begin to stroke my tits and pull my nipples. It's arousing but it's for Hideki's benefit.

His thighs are firmly against Miki's asscheeks now as he fucks her in a steady rhythm. Again words in Japanese and Miki raises her mouth from my cock. "He wants to know if you are ready because he is." I smile - a message sent in any language. I slither from under Miki and move around the bed. My cock is very hard and I wonder if he has much experience with someone of my thickness. I move behind him and see his tight asscheeks as he bends over Miki. I touch his skin with my hands and enjoy the smoothness. My cock is slick from Miki's saliva but I spit into my hand and rub it around my cock. A second spit and I press the moisture to his asshole. His cheeks involuntarily close around my fingers but he soon relaxes.

I move in behind him and put my hands on his back and shoulders. I rub and caress them feeling his muscled body. I wish I could see Miki's cute cock swinging under her as he fucks her. I take my cock in my right hand and press it to Hideki's asshole. I push harder and can feel him trying to relax as I do. Finally the crown pops inside his hole and I hear him cry out in a bit of pain. I stop but his hand reaches around and holds my asscheek so I will not back away from him. A good sign so I rest a moment before beginning to stroke deeper and deeper inside of him.

It takes time but we finally find our joined rhythm. Hideki fucks Miki while I fuck Hideki. My hands hold his hips firmly as I ride in and out of him. My balls swing free under me and I'm delighted by the tightness of his hole. At somepoint, I feel his body tense and he picks up his own pace of fucking. It throws off our rhythm but I let him go as I try to stay buried inside backside. I feel his body shake as he cums inside of Miki. As he does, I pick up my rhythm and press him downward onto her body. My body thrusts and I soon cum inside of his asshole. I'm not sure that's what he expected but I wanted him to feel me as my cum filled his bowels.

I rested a moment before pulling free of him and collapsing on my back on the sheets. He lifted himself from Miki and said something to her. She rolled over and he moved up to squat on her face. i watched intently as her tongue snaked up and licked his asshole. He parted his cheeks and I could see my cum beginning to drain from within him. She licked and sucked against his asshole until she had cleaned him. Her little cock was throbbing and Hideki took it in his hands and stroked it. He tugged it quickly and sharply and Miki made this little crying sound as cum splashed onto her belly.

Hideki climbed off the bed. He looked at me with a smile and said, "Thank you." He walked into the bathroom and I could hear the shower water run. Miki looked wreck with his cum leaking from her asshole, my cum smearing her face and her own cum on her belly but she found her way to her feet.

"Hideki was quite pleased and appreciative of your beauty and your talents." I saw her put another envelope in my purse and new the evening was over for me. I wiped my cock on the sheets and got to my feet. I was quickly dressed and heading for the door with Miki still nude. I assumed she would join him in the shower when I was gone.

On the elevator ride down to the lobby, I opened the envelope and counted two thousand dollars. I really couldn't believe the last two nights. Great fucking and sucking and three thousand dollars. I didn't really think of it as whoring but I knew it was a fine line. And at the moment, I was enjoying the walk on the line!

Before turning in for sleep, I sent Susan a text message. "Thank you for the introduction to Miki. She is a beautiful lady and I probably owe you lunch!"

12