Tim & Julian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looked like fun. Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"Fuck, I have never cum like that in my life. Thank you sir." Julian grunted, looking down at the puddle of cum filling his hand and looking for something to wipe it on.

"If you're thinking about wiping that cum on something, stop. I have something else in mind for that." Tim said. He crooked a finger, beckoning Julian forward.

"For starters," He said as Julian settled back between his legs. "I want you to smear all that cum on the head of my cock. Just the head, try not to let any get on the shaft."

Julian nodded, holding his hand over the wide, swollen knob of Tim's cock and pouring his cum on it. He used his fingers to spread it around as best he could.

"That's good little bitch, now lick the rest off of your hand. From now on, whenever you cum, you're going to eat it. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." Julian said as he licked at the cum coating his palm, then his fingers. He inspected his hand and licked up several drops that had run between his fingers then down the back of his hand.

"That's a good little bitch. I think we're going to have some fun this year. What do you think?"

"I think if you're just learning the dom thing, I'm already fucked." Julian answered, trying not to laugh.

"Not yet little bitch, but you will be, I promise you that." Tim said seriously. "You'll be fucked hard, deep, and often if I have my way. And it's your job to make sure I get my way. You want to make your master happy so he'll treat you like the little bitch you want to be, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I do. And I will." Julian said as sincerely as he could, looking directly into Tim's eyes.

"That's a good little bitch." Tim said, tilting his cock down so the cum coated head was pointed at Julian. "And for being such a good little bitch, you get a treat. You get to clean all your cum off the head of my cock."

"Do you want me to just use my tongue, or can I put it in my mouth?" Julian asked, moving closer and dropping his head so he was right over Tim's swollen cockhead.

"Put it in your mouth, but use your tongue to clean it off. I like alot of tongue work when I'm getting head."

Julian nodded, reaching out for Tim's cock.

"No, just use your mouth. I'm going to jerk off and move your head the way I want. You're just giving me a hot wet hole to shoot my cum in." Tim said. "You can show me what a good little cocksucker you are some other time. Right now, I just want to nut in your little slut mouth."

Julian's cock throbbed as he put both hands on the bed on either side of Tim's legs, moving his head right over his cock. Opening his mouth, he lashed his tongue all over the fat knob, licking up his cum, and Tim's pre-cum. Pressing his lips against the piss slit, he stabbed his tongue into it as Tim stoked his cock, making a droplet of pre-cum drool out.

"Open your mouth little bitch, get it in your mouth." Tim chuckled. "You were so eager for it a little while ago."

"I'm just enjoying the appetizer before the main course, sir." Julian muttered, running his tongue around the head of Tim's cock one last time, then opening his mouth and talking it inside.

"Oh fuck, that feels better than I expected." Tim grunted, laying his hand on the back of Julian's head as his other hand started stroking slowly up and down. "How many cocks did you suck before mine?"

Julian held up one hand with the fingers spread wide, not wanting to take his mouth off Tim's cock to speak. He was enjoying the way the fat, flaring knob felt in his mouth.

"Five huh? You must have sucked them all alot, what you're doing with your mouth feels incredible."

Julian nodded as he swept his tongue around the rim of the cockhead, then slashed it back and forth on the underside where the thick piss tube joined the knob. Pulling back a little, he darted his tongue into the piss slit, scooping out a pearly nugget of pre-cum.

"Ready for a little more?" Tim asked, pressing down on the back of Julian's head.

Julian nodded, opening his mouth a little wider as another inch of cock meat slipped between his lips.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's good." Tim moaned, his ass arching up off the bed as he started stroking his cock faster. "Bob on it, pull your mouth back so your lips pop up and down over the rim around the knob, and use your tongue at the same time. I'll move you mouth where I want it to be."

Julian lashed and laved his tongue all over the sensitive skin of Tim's cockhead as he popped his lips up and down over the wide, flaring rim. He started adding suction as he pulled his mouth up over the rim of Tim's cock, making a loud popping noise as it slipped from between his lips.

"Fuck yeah, keep doing that." Tim grunted, humping his hips up as he pumped Julian's head up and down. "Open your lips on the downstroke. Drool on my cock when it goes back in, get that fucker nice and wet for me."

Julian opened his lips as Tim's cockhead slipped back into his mouth, watching as strings of saliva ran down the thick shaft. Tim's hand was moving faster now, and every so often, it would bump against Julian's lips on the upstroke.

"Goin' deep." Tim grunted, pressing on the back of Julian's head again.

Julian took a quick breath through his nose as Tim push down on his head, then gasped around the shaft as three inches of cock meat bulled between his lips. Tim had stopped pushing, but his hand held Julian's mouth in place stuffed with almost a third of his cock.

Tim's hand was moving rapidly now, and his hips jerked up and down as he held Julian's mouth on his cock. Julian panted through his nose as he sucked his cheeks in, turning his head from side to side, his tongue working madly over every inch of cock flesh he could reach.

Tim's fingers closed into a fist in Julian's hair as he jerked his head up so the cockknob almost slipped out of his mouth. He started pumping his mouth up and down over his cock, first one inch, then three, then back to one, his fist flying frantically up and down over the stone hard stalk of his cock the whole time.

Julian helped the best he could. He kept his tongue in constant motion and his lips tightened and relaxed around the throbbing shaft of Tim's cock. whenever he felt just the cockhead in his mouth, then teased the piss slit, scooping out every drop of pre-cum he could find.

"Oh shit, gonna nut bitch. Gonna fill your hot little slut mouth with a huge fucking load of cum." Tim grunted suddenly, pushing down roughly on the back of Julian's head.

Julian grunted as more than half of Tim's cock bulled between his lips, sliding over his tongue. The fat knob lodged in the opening of his throat, and he gagged around it as he fought for air.

Tim's fist beat a brutal tattoo against Julian's lips as he held his head down on his cock. His hips jerked up and down mindlessly as he fucked Julian's mouth with his thick cockshaft.

"Fuck yeah!" Tim bellowed, jerking Julian's head up, then slamming it right back down onto his throbbing cockstalk.

Julian whimpered as the fattest part of Tim's cock stretched his lips painfully, and the fat cockknob drove into his throat. Julian felt his stomach heave, and he fought to pull back, but Tim was much stronger the he was, and he felt more cock meat sliding down his throat.

Tim bellowed again, and suddenly Julian's mouth and throat were filled with cum. He tried to swallow, but Tim's cock was blocking the opening of his throat, so the hot, sticky jizz backed up and poured out from between his wide stretched lips, running down the spasming shaft in thick strings as Tim jerked on it frantically.

Tim's grip on his head loosened, and Julian was able to get the swollen knob of his cock out of his throat. Tim moved his head up and down slowly, almost gently, his hips matching the rhythm. His hand had come to a stop on the shaft of his cock, and he laid back, breathing heavily.

Julian looked up at him, his eyes glazed from the brutal mouth fucking he had just gotten. He kept his eyes on Tim as he reached down and wrapped his hand around his own cock. He hadn't even stroked it a dozen times before he whimpered deep in his throat as a powerful orgasm surged over him. He barely had time to get his hand under his throbbing cockhead before small bursts of jizz jetted from his piss slit.

"You nutting again little bitch?" Tim asked, looking down at him.

Julian nodded, and when he felt Tim's hand slip off the back of his head, he drew his mouth up slowly, lingering for a moment when just the head was in his mouth, then let it slip completely from between his lips.

Getting up on his knees, he looked at the meager puddle of cum in his palm, then brought his hand to his mouth and licked it off. He scraped a wad of Tim's cum off his chin, looked at it for a moment, then licked that off his fingers as he watched Tim watching him.

"Do uh...do I need you clean you off?" He asked, looking at the thick ribbons of jizz covering the shaft of Tim's cock and coating his pubes.

"Nah, I'll go get in the shower in a little while. I just want to catch my breath." Tim laughed. "That was the best blowjob I ever had. You damn near suck my balls up through my cock."

"I wasn't doing much sucking at the end, you were mostly just fucking my mouth when you came." Julian said softly as he reached down and wrapped his hand around the softening shaft of Tim's cock. "But there is one last thing I'd like to do if you don't mind."

"What's that?" Tim asked, getting up on his elbows.

"This." Julian said, raising the cockshaft upright as he lowered his head.

Tim's cock was still more than eight inches long, but wasn't as thick as when it got when fully hard.

The fat knob slipped easily between Julian's lips, and the rest of the slick, wet shaft followed easily as Julian pressed his mouth down steadily. He didn't stop until his lips were pressed against the sticky, matted hairs at the base of his cock.

He held the thick cock in his mouth, swallowing around the fat knob lodged in his throat. He pulled back slowly as he felt it start to stiffen, drawing back until just the head was in his mouth. He pulled all the way off and planted a soft kiss on the tip, then left it drop onto Tim's belly.

Looking up at Tim's face, he grinned at him.

"I'm gonna do that again when this monster is fully hard." He said as he looked at him. "But you're going to have to let me practice...alot. I want to be the best little bitch you ever have master, but I need you to help me do it. Can you do that for me?"

Tim grinned and nodded, not saying anything.

Julian got up and went over to his own bed, flopping down on it. He was exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. His only regret was that he wished Tim had said the words, and not just nodded.

* * * * *

Well, that's it. Hope you liked this piece. I might try this again, but if you want the truth, male female is easier for me to come up with storylines for.

12