Tim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was amazed that they were allowed entry until the barman or owner came over. It was clear that 'Angelo' was related to Natalia, as ever Tim's Italian was not up to working out the exact relationship but he guessed, brother, half brother, cousin or the like. After a few hugs Angelo asked about Tim, again Tim did not understand the answer, hearing the word 'mignott'. This seemed to surprise Angelo but he accepted it and after some form of pretty serious warning he left.

Tim's knees were aching from kneeling at Pippa's feet. She stroked his hair and gently squeezed his nipples. The girls were clearly having a ball of a time, basking in the attention that Tim was bringing them. They really thought of themselves as little gangsters.

One of the staff arrived and started talking to Pippa, more Italian that Tim did not understand "Leccacazzi ... bagascia ... orecchione." Eventually the guy took out a wad of Euros and gave them to Pippa, he then motioned Tim to follow him. Tim was taken to a small raised area and his hands were buckled into some wrist cuffs suspended above his head. The man said 'Ballo', or something like that. As ever Tim did not understand, until the man grasped his hips and pushed than back and forth. Tim realised he was meant to 'dance'. He looked around and saw a number of other platforms with girls gyrating away, so Tim tried to copy.

He looked over at the girls and saw they were staring, they seemed surprised at their own bravado. Tim tried to look away and wiggle his hips in as erotic way as he could. The barman came over and yanked Tim's head back and poured most of a bottle of beer down his throat. Tim could not swallow quickly enough and felt the beer pour down his near-naked body. The liquid glistened when the roving spotlights fell on Tim's chest, thighs and bikini.

After about half an hour, another member of staff came up to Tim and unclipped his wrist cuffs from the overhead chain and then reattached them behind Tim's back. He then threaded a chain he was holding through the loop on Tim's collar. Tim was then pulled to the other platforms where the barman repeated the procedure with the girls. When Tim and the four girls had been securely fastened to the chain they were paraded around the bar. As the bar was full they had to force their way through the crowds. Tim felt numerous hands massage his balls and butt, he was public property. They were presented to the corner tables, first their fronts then they turned showing their bottoms. The most embarrassing point was when they were shown to Pippa and her friends. Louisa made some obscene joke that the barman enjoyed.

When their tour was finished they were taken to a roped off part of the bar where they were released and offered bottles of beer. It seemed surreal to Tim to be standing chatting in a bar wearing a tiny bikini, wrist cuffs and collar. The barman returned with a large tub of gel. The girls quickly stripped off their bottoms and Tim realised this was lubricant and they were expected to prepare themselves. Tim was too slow to claim one of the chairs and had to stand and spread his legs to lube himself up. A crowd quickly appeared. One particularly loud group of girls, hearing Tim speak English, called him over. Tim knew he would get no peace if he tried to ignore them, so wandered over, making no attempt to hide his almost total nakedness. He started chatting, brushing his hair out of his eyes to make sure his hands didn't inadvertently fall to his cover his tiny bikini.

As Tim was chatting away he was tapped on the shoulder by one of his fellow 'dancers'. She had pretty, open, almost innocent face and shoulder length blond hair. Her body was beautifully toned, and she moved with a freedom that indicated this was hardly her first time walking around a bar pretty well naked. Tim thought she was probably Eastern European from her accent. "I thought you needed rescuing. Anyway my name is Natalya."

"Tim."

"I haven't seen you in the club before. Has anyone explained what will happen?"

Tim admitted he hadn't the faintest idea of how things would pan out. "Well, we will be auctioned. We go up on stage, dance for a few minutes and strip. Technically the auction is for an hour of our company, but you know what that means. As you can guess looking around, some bidders have some pretty unusual fetishes and you are expected to do anything they ask. Are you OK with that?"

"I am not sure I have much choice."

"I come here and auction myself every Friday and Saturday. The auction brings in quite a few dates for the other days as well. I suppose my only real advice is that the higher the bid the better chance you have of a normal date. The real low-lives in my experience tend to be poor."

Tim watched the first girl, Mariella he thought her name was, get up on stage. He quickly realised that she had not been trained as a pole dancer. Pretty, but an amateur. As ever Tim did not understand the Italian that the bidders were shouting. But they seemed enthusiastic for an hour of her 'company'. When the bidding finished the girl was walked naked over to one of the tables and sat down with a raucous party of men.

Natalya was the second to go. When her bidding had finished she was taken back to the roped off area and her hands were secured behind her back.

Tim got nervous as the barman indicated he was next to go. He knew he should be confident, as he had been taught how to strip and pole dance at Cartwright & Palmer. He had regular spots at the clubs on the island to ensure he didn't forget his moves. But things were different here, he was worried the stage was much smaller than he was used to, he was also unsure how the audience would react.

The barman led Tim through the crowd. Tim walked around the stage and bent over gently pulling his bikini down then back up, so the audience could see more and more of his bottom, teasing the crowd. He then started to tug the cords at the side of his bikini. One of the bows came undone, but before the bikini could fall open, Tim clutched the cords in his right hand. The left bow then came undone and Tim let the bikini fall. He clutched the pole hiding behind it, moving his head from one side to the other and wiggling his buttocks but always ensuring his cock was almost covered. As he moved he allowed the audience to see more and more of him, until he grasped the pole with his outstretched hand and with his feet resting at the base of the pole, swung around the pole, first one way then the other. Tim now made no attempt to cover his nudity, he was for sale and potential bidders had the right to see him, all of him.

Tim then stood at the edge of the stage with his back to the audience and gradually spread his legs. As he did so, he bent forward so his fingers touched the floor in front of him. When the audience were expecting him to do the full splits, he pulled his legs together and sprung up, so he was doing a hand stand, resting his legs against the pole. Tim then clutched the pole between his calves and proceeded to bend at the waist, this was the difficult part of the routine, eventually he was bending almost double and grasped the pole above his feet. When he felt secure he released his calves and proceeded to spread his legs so his was doing a mid-air splits. Keeping his legs horizontal he gradually slid down the pole. When he was a couple of feet from the floor, he nimbly dropped onto the stage and finished on his knees in the centre of the stage. Tim always felt a great relief when he finished the routine. He had done it many times before but it always stretched his muscles. It was meant to show his strength and flexibility, he hoped it impressed his audience.

Again he heard some bidding he did not understand, but at least there were some bids. In time the barman returned and before Tim could put his bikini back on he had attached a chain to Tim's collar and led him back to the roped off area.

The next girl returned and without a word got dressed and left with her 'date'. Tim did not see the last girl and assumed she had remained in the bar naked.

Soon after the auction ended a guy in a black T shirt came over and started talking to Angelo. When he had finished he came over to the kneeling Natalya and Tim and handed them small blue bikinis and told them to stand. He then secured their wrist cuffs behind their backs and attached a chain to their collars. Tim wondered what sort of 'companionship' he would be giving.

As Tim left he looked over and saw Mariella standing in front of the table playing with a dildo, gradually pushing it into her pussy. The guys were loving it.

~

When they got out into the street, the cold air hit Tim hard, he was almost naked in the middle of Palermo. Natalya was topless and seemed even more uncomfortable, but their guide took no notice of her protest. There was little they could do, if they resisted they would only attract more attention and with their hands firmly secured behind their backs, they had no chance to defend themselves. Tim and Natalya walked up the street conscious of the stares of those passing in the opposite direction.

Eventually, after what seemed like an age they arrived at a large town house. They were ushered in and told to wait, kneeling, in the lobby.

The hall was full of people rushing around, it was pretty evident that they were preparing for some dinner or party and Tim guessed he was likely to on the menu. At the centre of the melee was a woman who was clearly in charge. She was tall, probably in her late thirties, attractive with long flowing brown hair. She carried a riding crop and was dressed in tight white trousers, a white silk shirt and calf high boots polished to perfection. She looked used to being obeyed, but was not as relaxed as she appeared. Xaviera knew she still did not have enough whores, why the hell had Francesco, Josephine, Darcy and Mirabelle not turned up? She turned to one of her assistants, "Did you speak to Madame Giordano?"

"Yes Mistress, she agreed to send Bambi. She said she could only spare one girl at this notice."

"OK, we need at least one more boy. Go to the Saporetti Sauna. There are always whores there. You know the score, I want a boy who speaks English, has some sophistication, is bi and is prepared to take a good beating. I'll pay them three K for a night's work."

As the assistant ran off, Mistress Xaviera turned to Natalya and Tim, "So this is the Bar Bardia contingent. According to Angelo you are professional whores and speak English. What is your sexuality and do you submit? There is a good bonus in it for you, if you perform."

Tim suspected that Mistress Xaviera would take by force anything that was not offered voluntarily, so he had decided to submit but before he could say anything Natalya piped up, "I'm bisexual and it would be a pleasure to serve, Mistress."

"And you, Tim?"

"I'm bi and would also be happy to serve you, Mistress."

"Good, sensible decision." She attached tags to their collars, Natalya was now 'eight' and Tim 'nine', "Florentina will give you your uniform and explain what is expected of you." Waving to a girl the other side of the room.

Florentina was also wearing skin tight white trousers, a white silk shirt and boots. She handed Tim and Natalya their uniforms, and watched as they put on some brief white satin knickers and a white satin T shirt. The shirt was short so it left Tim's perfectly flat stomach on show.

"Tim the garter goes on your right thigh. It is for tips." Tim adjusted the white garter as he was told.

"OK, Tim, Natalya? You may look like a pair of virgins but our members expect total obedience regardless of the pain or humiliation they mete out. No limits, no refusals. If you comply you will be generously rewarded, if not ... well let's not go there. You are their playthings for the night. If they were not being played-with you will kneel on a small stage at one end of the dining room and wait for my or Mistress Xaviera's instructions."

Tim and Natalya joined a group of seven whores, six girls and one boy, nervously waiting for the start of the proceedings. They were all wearing the same uniform. They were led into the dining room in numerical order. The room was in the Louis Seize style, as interpreted by an educationally challenged Mafioso. Gaudy, tasteless but still strangely impressive. Tim was the last, as he knelt he heard Mistress Xaviera say, "Tim is a fresh young life-style submissive. He loves the riding crop and the firm hand of authority. Tim is broad-minded, bi-sexual and very eager to please."

Tim bowed his head but just managed to make out that the table sat about a dozen guests, about two thirds of these being male. They all wore formal evening wear. An older man sitting in the centre of the table rose and said, "As is traditional, our newest members have the privilege of the first choice. Therese, who would you like?"

"Henri, thank you. I think I will go for number nine."

"Charles, what about you?"

"Number four, please."

Mistress Xaviera tapped Tim on the shoulder with her riding crop and motioned that he should rise. She led him over to a padded hurdle and buckled his wrists and ankles into some restraints. She roughly pulled down his knickers.

Therese rose from the table. She was pretty girl with her hair pulled back in a rather severe style. She was wearing a dark green strapless evening gown and a chocker of pearls. Therese picked up a riding crop and gave Tim what might be termed a 'sighting shot' right in the centre of his bottom. She then followed this with three more strikes in rapid succession. Tim could not suppress a cry of pain. The woman was not posing, she wanted to hurt him.

"I can't whip him with this bloody dress on. David be a darling and help me out of it."

Her companion, unhooked the back of the dress and she stepped out of it to reveal a satin corset, stockings and the briefest pair of knickers. Her fellow diners gave her a round of applause to which she responded with a quick curtsey before returning to Tim. It seemed she was right, her dress had cramped her style and she started to whip Tim with much greater vigour. She started on his buttocks progressing to his thighs. Tim knew he should try to keep silent but the pain was simply too great he squealed with anguish. Initially he felt and counted each stroke, but after a time his buttocks just felt like a huge expanse of pain. After a particularly hard strike and the resulting shriek of pain, someone forced a ball gag into his mouth.

Eventually Therese seemed to tire and finished her whipping, she kissed Tim on the cheek and left. One of Mistress Xaviera's assistants released him. Tim then made his way to the dais, as he did so a middle aged man motioned him to approach. The man was in conversation with a lady and a younger man. They continued their conversation as if his presence was of little interest.

"So you are one of Xaviera's new sluts?"

"Yes, Master."

"Kneel and suck me."

Tim did as he was told. The man seemed to be not in the least self conscious of having Tim unzip him and remove his penis. Tim started by gently stroking the man's cock, as it became erect he put it in his mouth and started to suck. As he did so he continued to massage the shaft and play with his balls. It was still early in the evening and Tim was keen to be seen as enthusiastic, as he could see Mistress Xaviera looking on and there were far too many whips around for his comfort.

As Tim worked up a good rhythm the man continued his conversation. He quickly became silent and started to sigh with pleasure. Tim felt a sudden jerk and his mouth filled with cum, he redoubled his efforts as his swallowed. His efforts were rewarded by further ejaculations. Tim was now sweating profusely with the effort. After a few more minutes the guy removed his penis from Tim's mouth and zipped himself up.

Tim remained on his knees as the three continued their conversation. The lady ruffled his hair as the three discussed some mutual financial interests.

Another lady joined the group and after a few pleasantries asked if she could 'borrow' Tim. This she did and led him from the dining hall and into a small bedroom. The room was small and dark. It only contained a bed and chair. The bed was a plain black design covered with bright red satin sheet.

"Don't be embarrassed Tim. I won't hurt you."

Tim guessed at the role she wanted him to play. She had mistaken his innocent looks for an innocent mind. Tim sat on the bed with his legs firmly closed nervously playing with his garter. Miss Christensen always said, "Be whatever your client wants you to be." Tim remembered exactly how he felt on his first dates.

She sat down beside Tim and started stroking his hair, "By the way my name is Kate. I haven't seen you here before. Is this your first dinner?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kate was slowly easing Tim's thighs apart, she then started to stroke his penis, "Call me Kate, my little one. It won't be so bad, I will be gentle I promise. Why did you start doing this?"

"The money ... Kate."

"One of the best reasons for doing any job. Just remember you are providing a service like any lawyer or accountant. It is just you are probably better paid and are a lot more fun to be with."

"Now to work. Stand in front of me." Tim did as he was bidden and Kate reached for his thighs, tenderly stroking them, her hands rose and she felt his buttocks before taking the sides of his knickers. She gradually pulled them down.

"OK, over my knee." Tim got on the bed and placed himself over Kate's knees, careful not to put his full weight on her, spreading his legs so she has easy access.

Kate felt his bottom, "Oh my poor boy, you have been given quite a beating. Therese was clearly not doing it for show." Tim enjoyed Kate's gentle massaging. Her hand gradually eased between his legs, massaging the sensitive area she found. She then moved on to his cock, which she began to rub with increasing intensity, until Tim was very excited. All of a sudden she stopped and gave Tim's arse a hard spank, the shock added to the sharp pain, Kate hit harder and quicker. She was evidently aiming for where Therese had whipped him. Tim squealed with pain.

"Tim, pain and pleasure. This is what makes the Roissy Society so special." She then pushed him off her knees and started to take off her clothes. Kate rolled onto the bed and spread her legs, "Tim, let's get down to business, start by giving my pussy a good lick. Remember that the only thing I enjoy more than taking an inexperienced boy to bed is giving one a good thrashing."

Tim got down on his knees and started to lick Kate's clitoris. As she became aroused he started to nibble and then penetrate her with his tongue. Tim worked with increasing urgency. Kate rapidly became excited; Tim heard her grunts of pleasure as she moved her thighs back and forth. Her breathing was loud and urgent and Tim knew she was close to climax. Then suddenly she pushed him away, "Tim, I need to save myself. Now's time for anal."

Kate repositioned herself onto her knees, spreading her legs. "Tim now, give it to me hard."

Tim gradually inserted himself, slowly at first, easing himself all the way in. When he became confident Kate was truly ready he increased the pace of his thrust, quicker and harder. Kate was already supremely turned on and quickly started moaning then shouting with pleasure. This time she wanted to be taken all the way. After her first climax she shouted, "Again, keep on going my little whore. Harder, harder..."

Tim continued to thrust and felt Kate climax again, then a third time. This was all she could take and she collapsed exhausted. She pulled Tim close, ensnaring his body with her legs. Tim felt the smoothness of her skin, the wetness of her pussy tight against his chest and smelt a truly satisfied woman.